Unbounds resistant to own guardians?

DiamonD
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: MySelf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Unbounds resistant to own guardians?

Post by DiamonD »

draco_star898 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 pm
DiamonD wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:53 am
draco_star898 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:54 pm
What protective entities do you already work with?
angels, dragons
Thank you for answering! I would like to suggest a Volkh to guard and monitor your aura and energetic bodies. I have a living entity Volkh companion from mysticmorningtreasures that is bound to spirit that has been a very fierce guardian whom I trust to keep me safe. I also work with a living entity Watcher companion from her who has been a spectacular guide and guardian as well.

You're welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience and suggestions! I see at the moment that kind of spirits is available in that seller's shop :)

DiamonD
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: MySelf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Unbounds resistant to own guardians?

Post by DiamonD »

ASH wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:41 pm
THERE'S A LOT TO UNPACK HERE. YOU'VE GOTTEN A LOT OF GREAT ADVICE.

IF YOU HAVE SPIRITS TASKED WITH KEEPING OUT UNBOUNDS, THEN BY ALL RIGHTS THEY SHOULDN'T BE AROUND YOU. IF YOU THINK THERE WAS ANY WAY YOU WERE VAGUE THEN JUST STEP IT UP & BE MORE DIRECT ABOUT WHAT YOU MEAN & WHAT YOU WANT.

PEOPLE WHO ARE NATURAL BEACONS FOR SPIRITS OFTEN FIND THEMSELVES THE CENTER OF SPIRIT INTERACTION & IF YOU'RE NATURALLY A BEACON THEN YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR PROTECTION & GET SPECIFIC THAT YOU WANT TO BLOCK WHATEVER NATURAL GIFTS YOU HAVE THAT MAKE YOU SUSCEPTIBLE TO UNBOUNDS.

PROTECTION ISN'T JUST A SINGLE BLANKET, IT'S LOTS OF BLANKETS, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE REALMS, ALL THE DIMENSIONS, & THEY ARE ALL FILLED TO THE BRIM, SO THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT WHAT'S OUT THERE & WHAT YOUR'E GOING TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH AS YOU GO THROUGH THIS PATH.

IF YOU HAVE PROTECTION IN PLACE & YET SOMETHING IS STILL HAPPENING THEN IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STEP BACK, LOOK AT WHAT'S GOING ON, & MAKE ADJUSTMENTS THAT NEED TO BE MADE. THAT MAY MEAN A DIFFERENT TYPE OF GUARDIAN SPIRIT OR ENTITY, OR MAYBE SOME CHANGES IN THE DIRECTIVES WITH THE SPIRIT FAMILY YOU HAVE, OR ADDING VARIOUS SPELLS, IT REALLY IS A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS.
Thank you ASH for your input! I am a natural beacon for sure and now that I practice, even more. I think I haven't stressed the protection factor enough with my spirits and also I haven't been enough careful and proactive for various reasons. So, as you suggested I will be more specific apart from doing my own part. Lately I have activated several spells from CH shop plus I practice my own magick protection and cleaning, but I think I will also add some additional protector. So far I received many good advices. Thank you all!

Return to “Protection”