Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WiseMonk

Kundalini Spell from CH

Post by newvadron »

Hello dear friends,

Good morning. Hope every one is staying safe. I am curious to know if anyone acquired a Kundalini spell from CH, if yes, what was your experience like. What were you doing before you acquired the spell, and what changes have you done to your lifestyle after you got the vessel/spell? I acquired a spell recently, it is still not shipped to me, and I am brand new at this, but I've been trying to meditate for like the last 2 months, and being a newbie, my mind still keeps wandering away and there is a lot of chatter in my mind. I would like to hear from anyone who has gone through kundalini awakening process, as to how to get started, and if you have this spell from CH, how it helped you.

Thank you for your time and patience. /.\

Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: GA,DA, some WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neso

Re: Kundalini Spell from CH

Post by Red6joker »

Meditation takes practice. Start with small times, a few minutes a day and work your way up. Dont try and forcefully keep thoughts out of your mind, let them flow in and flow out naturally, this is something that also takes practice and gets easier with time.

I do not have a kundalini spell per say from CH, but I have practiced Kundalini yoga on and off with other kundalini energy practices, the spells from CH can HELP with your practice you have already set up and are doing, its recommended that if you are not doing something in regards to kundalini then you should definitely start it has various benefits both spiritually and physically.

The spells I do have from CH are not meant to just be one offs, I have to do the work on my side as well. I can only assume that it is the same for any spell from CH.

newvadron
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Post by newvadron »

Thank you for the valuable suggestions Red6joke. When you say that your spells from CH are one offs? What exactly did you mean? I would like to get some guidance from you as to where I can get started on activating my kundalini. I currently practice Hatha Yoga and like I mentioned before try to meditate. So any guidance you can provide will be extremely helpful!

Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Red6joker »

newvadron wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:16 pm
Thank you for the valuable suggestions Red6joke. When you say that your spells from CH are one offs? What exactly did you mean? I would like to get some guidance from you as to where I can get started on activating my kundalini. I currently practice Hatha Yoga and like I mentioned before try to meditate. So any guidance you can provide will be extremely helpful!
Hmm when I say they are not one offs I am trying to say they do not do everything for me. I still have to put in the work/effort, and that the spells just help me out with a boost.

newvadron
new here
new here

Post by newvadron »

Understood, thank you for letting me know. If I may ask, where and how did you activate your kundalini? Any good teachers or guidance you can provide me?

Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Red6joker »

Astral dynamics by Robert bruce is where I got most of the information that resonates with me. Some people have an easier time with it some do not it. Its a process.

boki000
new here
new here

Post by boki000 »

Red6joker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:31 am
Astral dynamics by Robert bruce is where I got most of the information that resonates with me. Some people have an easier time with it some do not it. Its a process.

i think one the best method that worked for me was able to help my friends to activated their energy body with his method also i was practicing yoga for while now however after I used his method it increased everything
but i would learn grounding method first , sometime his work is overwhelming

TrisNicademus
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5

Post by TrisNicademus »

Hey, so I'm fairly new here but I've prariced a variety of different things so I'll add my experience to the discussion, take it with an appropriate amount of scepticism and pursue validating or rejecting it for yourself.

I've seen some of Robert Bruce's work and that informs a lot of my personal views. I've had a handful of kundalini experiences, via meditation and mixing in some of Robert Bruce's techniques. My perspective is something like this:

A kundalini awakening, is your body adapting to higher flows of energy in your body, like adding wiring to adapt to the increased current. This increased flow can run into issues when you have blockages in your Chakra system. Like running high pressure water through a kinked pipe. Altered states like prolonged Fasting can help make the transition easier, I've found that they help me with some of the overwhelm. Lots of water and lots of sleep are necessary for me as well.

Kundalini can be, from what me and my brother have experienced can happen in two different ways. You work out your issues in your chakras and energetic systems and the natural flow increases so your body adapts by having a kundalini. Alternatively, you can trigger a kundalini and open the way for you to push up to that place you could naturally reach over time anyway.

I have no personal experience with the CH spells for kundalini so I can't comment on that exactly but it would be good to do what you can to work along with it. Best to eliminate whatever blockages you can and get the most out of your experience.

Best of luck to you on your journey

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”