Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Nympho Appearance?

Post by Music=Life »

Their energy isn’t too overwhelming is it? I had purchased a Custom conjure binding of a female Baginis and then had second thoughts, so I had that order cancelled. I think she would have been to much for me to handle energy wise.( me being an Empath)

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nymphos/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again...lul
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Masterment of Warlocks

Post by Emperor_Warlocks »

Music=Life wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:54 pm
Their energy isn’t too overwhelming is it? I had purchased a Custom conjure binding of a female Baginis and then had second thoughts, so I had that order cancelled. I think she would have been to much for me to handle energy wise.( me being an Empath)
At times yes the energy is there but I would not say overwhelming to that point where it would be an issue. My keep are bound to me by spirit. So they are always there with me and can feel their erotic energy. But this is where keepers rules applies with any of those with sexual companions. The only rule I have for my Nympho ladies is to tone down their energy whenever I'm busy, i.e at work, somewhere local outside places, etc...That's about it. Not much else needed as these lovely beings are pure white arts. They're highly understanding and know when the times right to get freaky x*D The other choice would be instead of binding them directly to yourself would be having them in a sort of vessel so you wouldn't feel the energy as much. CH offers a wide variety of selections between vessels in the shop ::ch::

It was the loneliness of the night, a cool and breezing sight during the summer of July. After a long day at the office I crashed on my bed. Suddenly a heavy and deep presence is felt upon me. I look upon my view and witness a beautiful woman with the greenest of eyes. "See you in your dreams my love!" as she laughed softly while I shed a large smile.

She honestly makes your nights right? Said my inner self.Yes, I said...yeah she does :hug:

Music=Life
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Post by Music=Life »

I think that would be a rule for me too, not to get kinky while I am at work or in very public places.I wouldn’t want to be walking around with a massive hard on, lol.

amoral
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1

Post by amoral »

Nymphos had a lot of differently appearance. So, you could write your fav appearance of them to the note to CH.If you want.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”