IndianDarkLord
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

Unable to connect with spirits

Post by IndianDarkLord »

I Recently purchased few spirits form Lisa bound to me ,and i am having lot of trouble connecting to them there is no communication and they are not responding in anyway, my previous experience was not like this with her, I trust her capabilities no doubts about that and also know that she is a very good person so i sent an E-mail asking her what can be the reason for this Her response is given below.
You know I've had several people say the same thing recently and as with your case, the spirit binding is fine. I think something cosmic might be blocking them. Plus mercury is retrograde right now, which can block them. Since I'm not seeing any issues, my advice would be simply to wait a while for the energy to pass. Sometimes that's all you can do. In the meantime keep meditating, holding the vessels, and talking to them to strengthen the bond then when the energy passes you'll be able get to know them even faster.
So my question is, as she had mentioned that there are many people facing similar issue, i wanted to know from the people in our Forum is there anyone who is facing similar situation. and how they are going about it.

As suggested by her i am doing more meditation but still the situation remains the same.

Any ideas or suggestion regarding this is welcome.

/.\ 8^|

CH Moderator
neophyte
neophyte

Re: Unable to connect with spirits

Post by CH Moderator »

Post made into a topic.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Post by nina »

IndianDarkLord wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:01 am
I Recently purchased few spirits form Lisa bound to me ,and i am having lot of trouble connecting to them there is no communication and they are not responding in anyway, my previous experience was not like this with her, I trust her capabilities no doubts about that and also know that she is a very good person so i sent an E-mail asking her what can be the reason for this Her response is given below.
You know I've had several people say the same thing recently and as with your case, the spirit binding is fine. I think something cosmic might be blocking them. Plus mercury is retrograde right now, which can block them. Since I'm not seeing any issues, my advice would be simply to wait a while for the energy to pass. Sometimes that's all you can do. In the meantime keep meditating, holding the vessels, and talking to them to strengthen the bond then when the energy passes you'll be able get to know them even faster.
So my question is, as she had mentioned that there are many people facing similar issue, i wanted to know from the people in our Forum is there anyone who is facing similar situation. and how they are going about it.

As suggested by her i am doing more meditation but still the situation remains the same.

Any ideas or suggestion regarding this is welcome.

/.\ 8^|
I have tried connecting with couple of my spirits after the retro began and was able to connect with them.
Perhaps it is possible that mercury retro affects. The retro affects people in different ways- mostly its communication related, and the intensity also depends on the persons rising sign , for instance I heard if you are a virgo rising then mercury retro does not affect you so much because virgo is ruled by mercury, and it also depends on where the mercury retro is, and the last time it was in pisces and it is a watery sign and I am a cancer rising(as per Vedic astrology) and had weird and unexplainable things during the previous retro. This retro was not bad like the previous ones for me.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Angelik
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: MySelf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by Angelik »

I have just gotten a new spirit and I have had problems in feeling him, but not with the rest of the spirits I already have. So maybe it is just that he is a new one and the bonding is still in process. I did not know that something cosmic or mercury retrograde can block spirit connection..

IndianDarkLord
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

Post by IndianDarkLord »

I have got a Cleopatra Djin from CH at the same time and was not able to feel her, so i ordered a bonding service which is still Work in progress.Let me wait for it to complete and then see, in the mean time let me continue with my daily meditations as i have no other options as of now

Return to “General Questions”