Help! My Genie won't grant my wishes

newgen
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Help! My Genie won't grant my wishes

Post by newgen »

I'm new to this board and have a couple of questions. I acquired a Violet baby Genie. I am new to having a genie and have more experience with keeping human spirits. I have told my Genie the wishes that I want to have granted, but she will not grant them. I feel like she has more power over my situation than me because nothing has changed. We talk sometimes, but have grown apart. She doesn't talk much or listen as much either. I don't know what to do.

I would like to know how I can exert dominance or get the upper hand so that my genie will grant my wishes? Is there a nice way to get the upper hand?

The wishes I have deal with love and wealth mostly, but she originally said that she can give me whatever I wish for so she is capable.

I would also like to know how I can make the connection stronger. The spirits that are with me now are very easy to hear, but her voice is so low that I can't always tell when she's speaking. I feel that our connection is weakening because I also have a tough time envisioning her in my mind. If anyone has some advice on what to do, it would be greatly appreciated.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Re: Help! My Genie won't grant my wishes

Post by Nienna »

Well what I read is that you treat this Djinn like sh*t, do you hear yourself? "exert dominance" "have the upper hand": a spirit is absolutely not a slave, they are like you and me and I think you should pay more respect first.

When you adopt a spirit you have to know them, how they are, be their friend (the type of relationship where you are not friendly because you want something in return); start to do that, normal that he/she distance himself/herself.

A djinn will make your wish by having you work toward this wish and exerting his/her power toward this goal by creating opportunities for example.

As for communication you need to raise your senses by doing exercises they are tons on this website: Knowledge is key for Spirit Keep.
You also need to find the method that suits you (pendulum, telepathy etc...) and always with protecting yourself first.

I don't know what else to say.

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

What Nienna is telling you is on point! I don't know you personally, the efforts you've made or how you view your relationship with this djinn... but it sounds like you're just expecting your friend to do these things because you asked and they said that they could. I also don't know how patient you've been in this process, how long ago you made these requests or what kind of bond you developed in the meantime.
Getting frustrated because something isn't happening as quickly as you want it, especially if you're not contributing much yourself, is totally going to create a strain in both the bond with the entity and any wishes being granted.
Nienna wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:37 pm
A djinn will make your wish by having you work toward this wish and exerting his/her power toward this goal by creating opportunities for example.
Spirits commonly tell me: 'now get to work' when they're in the process of manifesting something.

This point is super important. It can sound like conjecture as far as what you should expect to manifest, but direct communication always backs it up. You don't just get wishes granted by sitting around. There's a whole science to the way wish-granting works. You can have anything you want if you're willing to take hold of the cues granted to you by the Djinn, but if you're not paying attention or not earnest to make an effort when opportunities or ideas are given, then you're squandering their magic. They are grand orchestrators, you just have to follow the path.

And what is a 'Violet baby' genie??? Is 'baby' just a descriptive term in this case or are we talking like an actual infant? Who you're working with elucidates what kind of care you should be giving and what you might be able to anticipate.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 161
Spelled Number: 155
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

I bow to the superior insight of the previous 2 posters.

When we get anxious or stressed about the relationship with our spirit that is pretty much guaranteed to create a communication block for you.

If you can relax, take it easy and let go of the need to be very directive towards your spirit and any desperation about outcomes - and follow the advice given above in this thread about resetting your relationship with it on a healthier basis - things may start to improve.

Don't forget that modern spirit keeping is not quite like the way conjurers seem to have treated spirits in medieval times. Then they would typically command the spirits to come forth and do this or that, sometimes against their will. With modern spirit keeping they are companions and friends, as well as helpers.

And there is just a possibility the Djinn either does not think the wish is good for you, or doing it would be against their personal ethical principles, or they think it will not succeed.

Have you seen this too?

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=wish

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

JenNeutral
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Post by JenNeutral »

I think why your Genie (which I assumed is a Djinn) is not granting your wishes is because it seems like you're not trying to bond with them but instead want stuff from them. Especially if you got them, I don't think they appreciated the idea of being used that way. Bond with them first before asking anything is a good idea.

Another possibility is that your wishes can take time. Not all wishes are instant and can take months or even years to manifest. So possibly, she's trying to grant your wishes but of course it can take a while it happens. I think it's better to ask one wish at a time because asking a lot of wishes can slow them down.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Post by nina »

newgen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:23 pm
I'm new to this board and have a couple of questions. I acquired a Violet baby Genie. I am new to having a genie and have more experience with keeping human spirits. I have told my Genie the wishes that I want to have granted, but she will not grant them. I feel like she has more power over my situation than me because nothing has changed. We talk sometimes, but have grown apart. She doesn't talk much or listen as much either. I don't know what to do.

I would like to know how I can exert dominance or get the upper hand so that my genie will grant my wishes? Is there a nice way to get the upper hand?

The wishes I have deal with love and wealth mostly, but she originally said that she can give me whatever I wish for so she is capable.

I would also like to know how I can make the connection stronger. The spirits that are with me now are very easy to hear, but her voice is so low that I can't always tell when she's speaking. I feel that our connection is weakening because I also have a tough time envisioning her in my mind. If anyone has some advice on what to do, it would be greatly appreciated.
What is a violet baby genie? Is she an infant or young genie or is it a kind of tribe of genie? I have heard of violet flame djinns. But they are healing djinns and are not suited or strong in love or wealth areas. Some djinns are stronger in certain kind of wishes but not so much in others. You need to ask her which ones are her strongest areas. And if she is an infant genie, her powers may not be developed like your other genies. So you may want to assign a mentor genie for her who takes care of her and teaches her to her full power. Firstly I would not keep very young spirits, as I am not the right companion for young ones as young ones would need a lot more attention just like human children and I cannot provide such kind of attention. If I were you and I had a very young djinn I would not really wish anything from her, but assign one of my older djinns or my angels to look after her. And even with very experienced djinns not all our wishes come true as it depends on many factors - like realisticness of the wish, the time to manifest, the work you put in, and finally somethings are not just meant to be.
Last edited by nina on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “Djinn / Genie”