You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Besen Dergy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Pretty sure the CH infusion spell hit me like a truck

Post by rglloyd »

I ordered an infusion (Besen) from CH. I can tell it's in the works because I'm getting the same sensations I usually experience when I'm doing power meditations for spellwork.

The energy hit me like a truck. I needed to stop and focus on breathing sometimes and I experienced intense dizziness that made it hard to walk. My head eventually went numb, and I could feel the energy resonate through my teeth. Normally it takes hours of meditation to reach that state, so it threw me off that it just slammed into me so suddenly.

I felt queasy. My chest became tight/numb, not sure how to explain that, but it was an odd sensation throughout my ribcage. Hot and cold flashes, which are pretty normal with energy work in my experience. Also worth noting was about a half an hour where different temperatures 'smelled' distinctly different. I'm not sure what to make of that, though I've heard of senses getting crossed, it's a completely new one on me, and I spent the whole time exploring that bizarreness.

After about six hours, I adjusted. There's still a light pressure behind my eyes and all over my forehead.

So in conclusion, either CH is working their spell, some random stranger snuck in and slipped something in my morning orange juice, or I need to see a doctor. I'm really hoping it's the first one.
ZXZ

*BOOP!* This is not a test! You have been officially green nose booped! This is an encroachment upon your personal space to force a smile and manipulate you into positive social interaction. I realize this positively charged act may cause harm to more negative beings, but it is paramount to my existence to spread smiles and uncontrollable giggles, so I accept backlash in whatever form it may manifest (hopefully begrudging spiteful hugs)
:3

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Pretty sure the CH infusion spell hit me like a truck

Post by Kitsune »

If you're not accustomed to certain energies, it can take some time to adjust, and when you're not used to it, it can be intense.

I also want to note that your sense of smell can distinguish temperature differences, so it sounds like the infusion is working. ^ ^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

Post by Dragona »

Everyone is different so energy that you aren't used to experiencing can get a bit overwhelming but if you stay calm and just go with the flow it does get better as you get used to it.

rglloyd
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Besen Dergy

Post by rglloyd »

Kitsune wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:01 am
I also want to note that your sense of smell can distinguish temperature differences, so it sounds like the infusion is working. ^ ^
Cool, I didn't know that.
Dragona wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:51 am
Everyone is different so energy that you aren't used to experiencing can get a bit overwhelming but if you stay calm and just go with the flow it does get better as you get used to it.
Yeah, I had thought most energies were basically the same with minor frequency differences. Much to learn, much to learn.

*BOOP!* This is not a test! You have been officially green nose booped! This is an encroachment upon your personal space to force a smile and manipulate you into positive social interaction. I realize this positively charged act may cause harm to more negative beings, but it is paramount to my existence to spread smiles and uncontrollable giggles, so I accept backlash in whatever form it may manifest (hopefully begrudging spiteful hugs)
:3

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”