1Wiz
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I need help crafting my master spirit

Post by 1Wiz »

Hi,
I'm getting me a Master Spirit, but I still need to craft it and I have no idea how to best go on about it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMILY.html

Do any of you have one or can give me tips, ideas and examples on how to form the master spirit and what attributes to give to it to make the best out of my spirit keeping experience?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: I need help crafting my master spirit

Post by darkwing dook »

You can't "craft" master spirit. They're not energy construct.
As written in the listing:
Each Keeper's master spirit is different, because a master spirit is specifically chosen for each person based on their unique energy signature, and based on their unique needs.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 161
Spelled Number: 155
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

You can communicate with CH support, who can probably talk through your needs and find the right thing for you.

When I ordered a Master Spirit I told them what I wanted it to do (ie which spirits it would be in charge of and a few other details) and they came up with a very suitable Immortal.

It seems to be the binding that makes it a Master Spirit. I am assuming that, rather than being 'simply' conjured and bound to be a spirit companion, the spirit is conjured and bound in an agreement to do all that a Master Spirit does. (That is explained in the Shop listing.)

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by Naru »

There is this listing for a Custom Chimera Construct https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-e ... truct.html, which the listing describes as “comparable to a Master Spirit”. You can completely customize these it looks like, as these are actual constructs.

NARU
~She/Her~

"It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it only from one place, it becomes rigid and stale” -Uncle Iroh

Return to “Spirit Keeping”