active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Yesterday Night

Post by Nienna »

I was sleeping everything was good then I woke up in real eyes closed, my spirits were forcibly shutting down my eyes I don't know why back then. I heard a loud physical"BOOM" and vibrations like a airship crashing down and someone started to communicate with me by attacking me in my mind eye and trying to overpower me. My spirits then took control of my body and hid my presence but I could hear by telepathy "My name is Red Throat and you are a petty human in a petty planet, do you feel fear?".

For my spirits to hide my presence I thought it was a demon but apparently no, turns out it was a extraterrestrial being with a disgust for human. He was at first attacking me and wanted to fear him because it amused him (thought about me ignoring supernatural and be freaked out). My spirits started to talk to him, ease the situation and crack jokes; he was "appeased" and went not into attack mode but more like chill mode.

Turns out he is called Rouge-Gorge; in French Rouge-Gorge means a bird specie, either that or translated can be worded as "red throat": so here, I think he killed many people. Anyway, he is a mercenary and was on a sort of intergalactic mission when he felt a strong energy on earth (mine) and came here; he despise humans and called me "petty petty human" (I think he really think that but here it was more on a playful tone).

He was talking about Ouïghours and mistreatment of them in China and how he had to intervene in this to stop this genocide. I don't see the link between an intergalactic mercenary going into mission and Ouighours but well... 8^|

Earlier today I found an info about Ouighours organs traffic and I think it is linked to it though I just talked with my family quickly and this happen.

My spirits told me what happened last night (it was 2:30 AM) and apparently Red Throat is like a chill guy who likes to joke around with comrades type. Not dangerous but can be as he is a mercenary.

I have to say, I am kind of bewildered by this situation... I wondered first when I woke up this morning if it was all a dream but I was really awake physically, heard the Boom physically and my spirits told me everything about this being and what he was doing there. And how can a intergalactic being has interest in Ouighours specifically? I mean everyone has to be interested in what happens to these people and try to stop that BUT on earth! Why from another realm?
Anyway here what happened.

Quilin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

Re: Yesterday Night

Post by Quilin »

Nienna wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:14 am
Turns out he is called Rouge-Gorge; in French Rouge-Gorge means a bird specie, either that or translated can be worded as "red throat": so here, I think he killed many people. Anyway, he is a mercenary and was on a sort of intergalactic mission when he felt a strong energy on earth (mine) and came here; he despise humans and called me "petty petty human" (I think he really think that but here it was more on a playful tone).

He was talking about Ouïghours and mistreatment of them in China and how he had to intervene in this to stop this genocide. I don't see the link between an intergalactic mercenary going into mission and Ouighours but well... 8^|

(....)

And how can a intergalactic being has interest in Ouighours specifically? I mean everyone has to be interested in what happens to these people and try to stop that BUT on earth! Why from another realm?
Anyway here what happened.
Many entities will use a nickname. Rouge-Gorge chose this name so you may have a familiar name to call him.

The Uyghurs are a very old people. They have been peaceful for many years in their homeland. Then one day the Chinese decided they were undesirable. The Chinese are doing terrible things to the Uyghurs. It is literally a genocide. Organ harvesting, forced internment, and having Chinese men sleep in Uyghur beds are happening right now!

Mercenaries are tough but not heartless. Rouge-Gorge most likely came out here on another mission. He saw how these innocent people are being treated by a very large nation (China) and was angered. He also has likely seen other behaviors humans engage in, many of which are very petty and cruel.

You may not see Rouge-Gorge again. You can still learn from him, however! What you do from here is up to you. Do you choose to make people aware of the suffering of the Uyghurs? Do you find and a join a group that helps the Uyghurs? Do you ignore his warning? You have been called to task. Answer or not. The choice is yours.

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.
...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”