Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Helper
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

LIVING ENTITY HELP

Post by Visioner »

Hi great people, Am very sorry with my questions. Am not really a newbie into spirit keeping but am a newbie with CH bound spirits and entities. I have the below questions which requires a helpful information from anyone out there.

1. I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CONTACT, BOUND , AND FEEL THE LIVING ENTITIES IN MY KEEP EVEN THE ONE BOUND TO MY SPIRIT DESPITE SAYING THE NECESSARY CODE WORDS GIVEN BY CH.

2. IT IS IN MY OWN THINKING THAT LIVING ENTITIES HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO BECOME PHYSICAL VISIBLE WHEN CONTACTED BY THEIR KEEPER?

3. CAN I PROCEED WITH MAKING MY WISH TO MY WISH GRANTING LIVING ENTITIES IN MY KEEP EVEN WITHOUT FEELING THEM YET?

4. DOES VETALA HINDU VAMPIRE DRAIN MYSELF OR FAMILY MEMBERS OF ENERGY? FIRST TIME WITH A VAMPIRE THOUGH.

I will greatly appreciate if I can get answers to the above questions.

Love and Light.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: LIVING ENTITY HELP

Post by featheredstar »

Visioner wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:26 am
1. I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CONTACT, BOUND , AND FEEL THE LIVING ENTITIES IN MY KEEP EVEN THE ONE BOUND TO MY SPIRIT DESPITE SAYING THE NECESSARY CODE WORDS GIVEN BY CH.
Some people have a harder time connecting to entities than spirits; some people have an easier time connecting to entities than spirits. It's just what it is. How long have they been bound to you? What steps have you take to bond to them, take time to be in their presence, give them attention, etc? Or have you only used the code words?
2. IT IS IN MY OWN THINKING THAT LIVING ENTITIES HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO BECOME PHYSICAL VISIBLE WHEN CONTACTED BY THEIR KEEPER?
I'd say this isn't accurate. Entities live on a different realm then us, it takes them just as much energy to manifest a bit more physically as spirits do. They might have different ways to manifest than spirit counterparts, but the manifestations are generally the same that we experience. At least, this is what I've experienced with my entities apart from my spirits. They all amount to the same thing. It doesn't mean that it's not possible for them to physically manifest like how most of us wish, but as I mentioned, it takes a great deal of energy to do so.
3. CAN I PROCEED WITH MAKING MY WISH TO MY WISH GRANTING LIVING ENTITIES IN MY KEEP EVEN WITHOUT FEELING THEM YET?
Yes. Despite you not getting the communication from them on your side, I guarantee that they're around watching, talking, and doing their best to get your attention as well. They can absolutely hear you, so wishing to them can still happen.
4. DOES VETALA HINDU VAMPIRE DRAIN MYSELF OR FAMILY MEMBERS OF ENERGY? FIRST TIME WITH A VAMPIRE THOUGH.
I don't have living entity vampires from CH, but I do have one spirit. And I have several vampire spirits. If they are from CH in particular, though, they will not harm you or your family. This is also where you need to have some good house rules in place keeping darker entities/spirits, so that way you ensure that they follow the rules and know whats good to do and not to do. Just talk to your Vetala Hindu vampire and make sure that they know the rules and boundaries that will make you most comfortable and safe. Communicate it to them.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “General Questions”