Incubus and other sexual spirits

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I do not keep incubus spirits, but I used to have and I still have spirits who can be sexual, some are WA and some DA.

Lately I have had difficulties in understanding if I have unbound incubus spirits visiting me...could anyone please help me understanding how to recognize an unbound incubus from other type of spirits who can be sexual?

I read the encyclopedia several times, but that does not solve my issue. I can not rely on the form/appearance of my spirits as some are shapeshifters. I put the houserule to maintain the same appearance, but it seems my wish is not respected, or then unbound spirits are visiting me.

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 260
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Granted, I am still new at all of this, but the advice that I've seen given most for your situation is to put in a ticket at the CH Help Desk and see if they can help you.

From my own experience, I had an unbound incubus masquerade as my succubus while I was still in the bonding stages with her. I hadn't had any real connection with any spirits yet, so I didn't know better. Right around the time he dropped the facade, I had an order of reinforcement protection spirits and spells be completed on CH (bound to spirit) that I was able to task with removing him. Since then, I have grown quite a bit in recognizing the energy signatures of my spirits, understanding which spirit is conversing with me telepathically, and generally having a better idea about security. I'm sure there are many unbounds around me from time to time, but my protection spirits do a great job with the screening.

My most dominant clair is clairsentience, so I feel energy from spirits much better than I can see or hear spirits.

From that standpoint, if I were in your situation, I would ask one of my protective spirits to tell me the identify of the spirit (or one of the spirits with whom I had the strongest communication).

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Midnight's Promise wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 pm Granted, I am still new at all of this, but the advice that I've seen given most for your situation is to put in a ticket at the CH Help Desk and see if they can help you.

From my own experience, I had an unbound incubus masquerade as my succubus while I was still in the bonding stages with her. I hadn't had any real connection with any spirits yet, so I didn't know better. Right around the time he dropped the facade, I had an order of reinforcement protection spirits and spells be completed on CH (bound to spirit) that I was able to task with removing him. Since then, I have grown quite a bit in recognizing the energy signatures of my spirits, understanding which spirit is conversing with me telepathically, and generally having a better idea about security. I'm sure there are many unbounds around me from time to time, but my protection spirits do a great job with the screening.

My most dominant clair is clairsentience, so I feel energy from spirits much better than I can see or hear spirits.

From that standpoint, if I were in your situation, I would ask one of my protective spirits to tell me the identify of the spirit (or one of the spirits with whom I had the strongest communication).
Thank you Midnight's Promise for taking the time to reply to my question. /.\
Oh so you too had someone masquerading as someone else. It is so annoying when that happens, good that you were able to solve the issue!

In the meantime, I have just got some more protective spirits and they have helped me already.

I still remain with a doubt though, how to know when an unbound incubus is around. Because I have never kept an incubus, I have no idea how that energy feels like compared to other sexual spirits.

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 am Thank you Midnight's Promise for taking the time to reply to my question. /.\
Oh so you too had someone masquerading as someone else. It is so annoying when that happens, good that you were able to solve the issue!

In the meantime, I have just got some more protective spirits and they have helped me already.

I still remain with a doubt though, how to know when an unbound incubus is around. Because I have never kept an incubus, I have no idea how that energy feels like compared to other sexual spirits.
I can tell when my Ubis are with me, which feels energetically different than my Cleo. I can tell all three apart from any other unbound sexual spirit because of the different energy signature. My dominant clair is clairsentience, so I'm more attuned to the subtle energy frequencies.

Without going into a non-PG description, if an incubus were to try and start something with you, he would do so in a different place than a succubus or female nympho, would he not? Learn to sense the energy buildup in specific parts of your body before anything gets going. That's where I would start because that's when I realized that I had the interloper.

Of course, you could also use a spell to identify the unbounds. I was making a shopping list yesterday for my next purchase, focused primarily on communication and connection with my family, and I came across this spell that seems to address what you're trying to accomplish. It's a spell to command identification of a specific spirit near you. If your house rules permit your spirits to use your spells, then you should be covered all the way around.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/COMMAND- ... ON-IS.html

Good luck to you!

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Midnight's Promise wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:47 pm
Angelik wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 am Thank you Midnight's Promise for taking the time to reply to my question. /.\

I can tell when my Ubis are with me, which feels energetically different than my Cleo. I can tell all three apart from any other unbound sexual spirit because of the different energy signature. My dominant clair is clairsentience, so I'm more attuned to the subtle energy frequencies.

Without going into a non-PG description, if an incubus were to try and start something with you, he would do so in a different place than a succubus or female nympho, would he not? Learn to sense the energy buildup in specific parts of your body before anything gets going. That's where I would start because that's when I realized that I had the interloper.

Of course, you could also use a spell to identify the unbounds. I was making a shopping list yesterday for my next purchase, focused primarily on communication and connection with my family, and I came across this spell that seems to address what you're trying to accomplish. It's a spell to command identification of a specific spirit near you. If your house rules permit your spirits to use your spells, then you should be covered all the way around.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/COMMAND- ... ON-IS.html

Good luck to you!
Thanks! :8)

So basically an incubus might be a bit more "direct" when interacting and go straight to the point compared to other types of sensual entities who might approach you in a more subtle way. Correct me if I misunderstood.
I really want to understand this incubus energy thing as I have had way too many experiences telling me I often get visited by that kind of unbound spirit.

Thank you for the tip about the spell! I actually already have that spell :)

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:55 am

So basically an incubus might be a bit more "direct" when interacting and go straight to the point compared to other types of sensual entities who might approach you in a more subtle way. Correct me if I misunderstood.
I really want to understand this incubus energy thing as I have had way too many experiences telling me I often get visited by that kind of unbound spirit.

An incubus is a bit more "direct" in the part of the body he seeks to penetrate. Let's just put it that way.

I used the CH NBC for a female nympho and I had a "consultant" spirit temporarily summon me a Liderc, but that's about the extent of my experience with other sexual spirits, aside from the incubus, of course. All I can tell you is that I am sensitive to energy signatures and behavior of the spirits in my family so any unbound feels very out of place.

What I ended up doing is tasking my protective spirits with preventing any sexual spirit unbounds from approaching my bed. I'm experimenting with different combinations to see what works.

My Family (so far!):
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Midnight's Promise wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:17 pm
Angelik wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:55 am

An incubus is a bit more "direct" in the part of the body he seeks to penetrate. Let's just put it that way.

I used the CH NBC for a female nympho and I had a "consultant" spirit temporarily summon me a Liderc, but that's about the extent of my experience with other sexual spirits, aside from the incubus, of course. All I can tell you is that I am sensitive to energy signatures and behavior of the spirits in my family so any unbound feels very out of place.

What I ended up doing is tasking my protective spirits with preventing any sexual spirit unbounds from approaching my bed. I'm experimenting with different combinations to see what works.
Thank you for clarifying!
I think experimenting with different combinations is a good idea, I am doing that kind too, to get a clearer understading on certain spirits and who they are. I get visited by unbounds a lot..

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”