Vipera's Vodoun Mass Spell-Rite - Until March 3rd

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

As a chaos magician I practice various traditions and methodologies of ritual magic. I have gotten the blessing of the Lwa to conduct these rites, a personal initiation that was supported by my time with them in Louisiana as spirits associated with the land. I pay honor to the ancestors of these traditions, as well as the world ancestors via these traditions, and only do what I am permitted through years of spiritual investment - or asked of by the Lwa.

Voudun/Voodoo can be known to embody work with immortalized spirits (Lwa/Loa) which are designated to certain areas of power in their attributes. Hoodoo can be understood as spellcraft derived from or within the scope of this. That's very simply put, only to explain what I am doing.

I work with the spirit of Marie Laveau in trust to create the ritual space, and then most often call upon the Baron Samedi, the Guede, and his consort Maman Brigitte - these are Loa chiefly over fertility and death and so my spell-rites where they are concerned have a core of honoring the dead, enhancing ghost/spirit/phantom/poltergeist activity or communications, and calling up blessings from the ancestors of us all which can be just about anything we need support with.

Work with this realm of ritual is highly supernatural in nature and pretty strong. The Loa involved, in my experience, demand offering and I provide lavishly with home-cooked dishes and particularities they favour. In going 'all out' for them, so do they for us.

Now is the time I have been called to do another of these spell-rites and so I am. In fact as you read this it is happening, because the preparation has begun - it was an impromptu suggestion, and the work incrementally will follow through until March 3rd.

So if you want to be blessed by the ancestors, give a supernatural boost to your endeavors at this time, and generally wade in a lively spirit realm influence -- opt in below!

You don't need to do or provide anything more to get something out of this.. I will note, however, that you can take it to the next level by looking up and meditating with the Veve (similar to sigil) for Baron Samedi or Maman Brigitte, read a bit about them - pay respect by educating yourself on these forces. You might also make a small offering to your spirit companions at this time, your ancestors, the spirit realm in general and it would be received more powerfully.

Anyone can opt in or benefit from this as long as you're doing so with respect.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
acifroc
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel Devil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JITAKSU KAMPA
Zodiac:

thank you very much for registering me Vipera thank you for this opportunity

Hawke
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oh man, yes! I have such a weird pull towards Voodoo but feel like I can't touch it, as it hasn't been yet permitted. I always wanted to paint a large painting of Marie Laveau, as the paintings of that era depicting people of colour are not ...great.., but have never even been in the US, let alone Louisiana. There is something strange at play here, like I have lived there in one of my past lives and remember (or like a feeling of a memory) certain things, aspects, flavours of food etc. but my rational mind can't make sense of it.

The presence of death in its supernatural core is palpable in my life, and you @Vipera aspis atra have actually picked up on it way before in one of your readings. "A kaleidoscope of skulls" you have said, and I'm embarrassed to say it hasn't clicked until some time later with the Immortals interested in me. So, thank you.

Oh and I would like to opt in please <3 thank you again!

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion

I would like to opt in, largely because I feel I need to acknowledge Baron Samedi in some way, despite never having worked with him and having no training in Vodoun. I basically just want to say "Hi," "You're cool," and "Have a drink with me sometime," to him!

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Please sign me up Vipera - felt a pull towards the Baron more then once.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
ZekWolf83
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

Mmm. Sure~ ^~^. Why not give this freebie a go. See what happens.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I was just having a conversation about Baron Samedi and Papa Legba yesterday so I think this sounds very good. Sign me up, please.

Thank you, Vipera!

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Soltari wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:48 am Please sign me up Vipera - felt a pull towards the Baron more then once.
*chuckles*

Just wished to add - after placing an offering and contemplating both the Baron and Mamon and reaching out to say a greeting...I had a whack in the back of the head from a cane type object - not in a "negative" way, perhaps more a "pay attention"...

And while researching the Loa in a broader scope after a prodding...of course came across Papa Legba... :p)

Love your work as always Vipera. Looking forward to the day I can place an order with yourself again =)

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Hi Vipera! I would humbly like to opt in this rite. Thank you!

Snakat 2.0
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Please sign me up, very interesting work.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”