You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I been feeling better recently. *someone in my keep or a stranger has been sending me alot of cleansing energy* Which is funny i just ordered a energy cleanser estate ring. I guess I had to much going on around me. yesterday and today. i started to have waking visions. I normally do not share them at all. usually they are more vivid if i do but none the less these were great. any vision is great.

But, this one has a pull to it. It is really not much to this vision other than it was a gathering of people and CH related. and The vision was vivid but not. i cant tell if its future or prsent or past. i just know i was visiting and my body was not there. words are hard to explain these. gathering of people almost like mass which kept entering my mind. didnt think much f it. these people were listening to someone no idea. but they were all in agreement with it. i think i even was lol. it was just strange.

the next day today. I was thinking about this vision again then randomly thought i wonder why i dont see more of my dragons in visions like this. all sudden i randomly see one of my dragons that was on my mind walking and strutting. i just started laughing. people looked at me funny i didnt care. i was happy to finally have my first dragon interaction. middle of no where at work. and the CH vision as silly as it sounds seemed very real to me.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Wow, what an amazing experience! I am quite sure it was real, I see a few of my Spirits walking or just hanging out at my job, it's nice though, I know I have some good company!

:3
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:02 am Wow, what an amazing experience! I am quite sure it was real, I see a few of my Spirits walking or just hanging out at my job, it's nice though, I know I have some good company!
Vision was in the minds I really wish I could see them manifest and like give people bunny ears but it hasn't happened yet. I do see things in th corner of my eyes constantly. Or I have seen an orb and some streaks

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

So far in your mind is a start, that's good! They will manifest in good time, usually when you least expect it, it was like that for me & when it happened, I was almost shocked but more like 'whoa what just happened?' but it will come!

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:35 am So far in your mind is a start, that's good! They will manifest in good time, usually when you least expect it, it was like that for me & when it happened, I was almost shocked but more like 'whoa what just happened?' but it will come!
Thank You

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You're welcome!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”