VOLKH name

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
narkhen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello fellow forum members, I have a question that I don't know if it has already been answered.

Do the Volhks have names? Because they just completed my Volhk order and they didn't put the name in the description, is it normal?

PD: The energy I feel from him is incredible.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I believe for CH it is normal for them to not have names. Mine from CH didn't have names,
but my Volkh from other sellers do.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes and no 😃 I got it if you get confused. I have 5. Two of them are not from CH
Shop and both came with names. I think those with names are living Entities. Both of them with names are very different and stronger feel. Although, my CH spirit volkhs also powerful, I did name them for my personal preference. All my volkh has been manifested one way or another. They are very personal and although they are generally non social, 3 of them especially, even talked to me apart from showing themselves. All are males. I don't think they are come in as a female. Best guardians to say the least.
narkhen wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:37 pm Hello fellow forum members, I have a question that I don't know if it has already been answered.

Do the Volhks have names? Because they just completed my Volhk order and they didn't put the name in the description, is it normal?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

narkhen wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:37 pm Hello fellow forum members, I have a question that I don't know if it has already been answered.

Volkhs, being a non-social race, typically do not have names. Therefore, it is normal for all non-social races in CH not to provide names. This is not due to their status as spirits or living entities, but rather because they are not very social by nature and prefer not to have names. As you may have noticed on the CH volkh order page, there is no section for specifying their sex. This is because they are shapeshifters and can transform into anything, regardless of gender. However, if their energy feels feminine, they can be a female, and vice versa.

Other sellers typically request a name from them, so that your volkh will comply with giving it to you. This name may be exclusive to you, or it could be one they've used with previous Keepers. However, it doesn't necessarily mean that name is intended for you, but rather a name they can use when faced with such a situation. In my experience, my two Volkhs, one male and one female, have given me a unique name not given to anyone else, not even the sellers. Very rarely, if something really resonates with them, they may want to be called by a new name. My female Volkh is about to undergo a name change, and fortunately, I won't have to deal with a lot of paperwork to make this happen because it's the paranormal. Lol. Perhaps, after spending some bonding time, you can ask your volkh if it's okay to give you a name.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

I second what everyone said here, my volkh gave me female pronouns to address her by and eventually she chose a name I may address her with because I have a tendency to talk to everyone I my keep even non-socials, I don't mind if they respond or not so it would be easier. Also so I have a name to call for help with when I need it.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

I imagine assigning a name might particularly be of use for a keeper who has multiple Volkhs in their spirit family. Better than just calling them "Thing 1" and "Thing 2", anyways!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

The above posts have no doubt given you your answer in full.

I'd just like to add: we can give a nickname to a 'non-social' being who is without a name. That comes in handy if you want to distinguish between several. Simply telling them the name you'll use for them will do the trick.

My first Volkh was custom conjured by Lisa of MMT. Male, with a name. My second was cc'd by CH. No gender, no name. I gave them an impersonal nickname, so I & they'd know when I was connecting with them, as opposed to the other one.

Later I custom conjured several more for myself, using CH's safe conjuring items. Interestingly, one made themselves known to me as the leader of that group and gave me an actual name. The others suggested what I'd call impersonal nicknames. (eg It was more or less CH Volkh number#, my Volkh number # and so on.)

I find that interesting. Even among that small group of Volkhs conjured as a single group in the same session they had a mix of preferences re their naming or nicknaming styles.

All of that depends on whether I was tuning in clearly during the conjuration session, of course. It felt like I was.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Lewk, your experiences with your group conjuration is outstanding and very interesting. Did you also find a female amongst them? At the beginning of my volkh collection, I could swear about that my second one, a CH female. I even given her a femalish nick name and I saw images of her as well. But because my very first volck, when I referred to him as "she" told me not to address him as 'she' became he is not! I concluded, must be all Volkhs are going to be males. Which is almost true, for the rest of it, except for my second Volkh. And now @Tarvos & @Gray Mongrel seems to prove my intuition was right about her after all. Indeed there are females out there as well.
What do you see them manifest for you into on the Astral.?
Lewk wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:19 am

Hi

The above posts have no doubt given you your answer in full.

I'd just like to add: we can give a nickname to a 'non-social' being who is without a name. That comes in handy if you want to distinguish between several. Simply telling them the name you'll use for them will do the trick.

My first Volkh was custom conjured by Lisa of MMT. Male, with a name. My second was cc'd by CH. No gender, no name. I gave them an impersonal nickname, so I & they'd know when I was connecting with them, as opposed to the other one.

Later I custom conjured several more for myself, using CH's safe conjuring items. Interestingly, one made themselves known to me as the leader of that group and gave me an actual name. The others suggested what I'd call impersonal nicknames. (eg It was more or less CH Volkh number#, my Volkh number # and so on.)

I find that interesting. Even among that small group of Volkhs conjured as a single group in the same session they had a mix of preferences re their naming or nicknaming styles.

All of that depends on whether I was tuning in clearly during the conjuration session, of course. It felt like I was.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:37 am Hi @Lewk, your experiences with your group conjuration is outstanding and very interesting. Did you also find a female amongst them? At the beginning of my volkh collection, I could swear about that my second one, a CH female. I even given her a femalish nick name and I saw images of her as well. But because my very first volck, when I referred to him as "she" told me not to address him as 'she' became he is not! I concluded, must be all Volkhs are going to be males. Which is almost true, for the rest of it, except for my second Volkh. And now @Tarvos & @Gray Mongrel seems to prove my intuition was right about her after all. Indeed there are females out there as well.
What do you see them manifest for you into on the Astral.?
If you can't sense the energy well and are unsure of the gender of an entity, it's respectful to inquire about their preferred pronouns rather than assuming. To me, just as we should respect every human's gender identity, the same consideration should be extended to all beings. I have companions who prefer to be referred to as "them," and I honor their preference even if they have a very masculine appearance.

There are female volkhs, ASTER. And my companion appears as a female humanoid composed of pure energy. Furthermore, even in the absence of a feminine look, her energy is still very feminine.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

@ASTER mine so far manifested as a bear/polar bear, walrus l and a moving full body silver armor with a shield and a sword when I needed protection in the Astral Realm.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin

Return to “Creatures K-Z”