new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nayeli

A little while ago, I decided to get one of Ash and Magnolia's mystery packages through this listing:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/limited- ... ckage.html

I remember putting in the notes area that I loved antique and vintage items (since they asked to specify if we were ok with that) and I even mentioned "the older the better" LOL

I had no idea how litteral they were going to take my words! When I received the package I was absolutely stunned... I received an authentic bronze coin date at between 1st and 2nd century AD. I mean, how crazy is that??? The coin is spelled with an enchantment C5T3 for connecting with all sorts of ancient magick... and I mean... WOW

I'm so blown away by the experience even though I just barely touched the tip of the iceberg of working with this binding. The sheer energy and awe it inspires just to hold something so ancient is hard to describe... I also found the perfect little keep sake for it in an antique market: a very small pure silver box (the exact size of the coin!) with an Egyptian cross engraved on it.

Meditating with this binding is incredible... I felt my whole body tingle with power and received visions of ancient times, times when all kinds of races and species were walking this Earth. If I didn't believe that all the spirits we see in CH were living amongst humans at a certain point, I surely do now.

This artifact has become one of the most precious things I own. Since then, I placed quite a few orders for more artifacts which I haven't received yet but wow, if they are anything close to this one I think I'm in for a hell of a spiritual ride! So if you're thinking of getting one of these packages for yourself, I can tell you, I wouldn't hesitate. It's crazy to have this kind of artifact and power for such a small price. My heart is overflowing of gratitude for Magnolia and Ash's incredible perceptiveness to choose and pair the perfect artifact to the practitioner. It's so amazing.

This is only one of the amazing things I received from CH. All the bindings and companions I received are incredible, but I thought of mentioning this one in particular since it's a one of a kind and not listed in the shop anywhere :) I tell you, these mystery packages are INSANE! Anyone else got one and would like to share the experience?

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

That’s really awesome!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I got a vintage mirror 🪞 estate artifact that is my absolute favourite. I swear, I do sense a being in it, but I was told it hadn't any spirit but rather of the essence of the previous owner. It's a scrying mirror, spelled and I have to say a little verse to activate ownership then say other to induce it's working for scrying.
Although it's my favourite CH item, to the point of always next to my pillow and often just sits in my lap like if it was a doll 🪆, I couldn't actually recall one single scrying session moment successfully happened. Yes, that is because I am just not good at it at all. Looks like I was able to sense and pick up on the spirit essence of a nonexiting spirit lol 😂 with my mysticism but I absolutely 0 working with my vintage scrying mirror. 😃

Mynah Marie
new here
new here

Oh wow @ASTER , this sounds like an amazing Artifact! I'm sure it came to you for a reason :) I'm an avid scryer, though I don't have a acrying mirror yet and usually i use black water, or oil in water (also a combination of clear and black water :) ).

If you have trouble with scrying, my i suggest you try to use water to start with? I started using a white bowl, clear water, and then pouring a bit of virgen olive oil in the water. Then using my pinky i'd mix the oil in tbe water 3 times turning my pinky clockwise and focusing on my question. Then I'd look deeply and interpret the shapes :)

This worked really well for me to get me started, and then, once i had my first experiences in scrying, it was easier to transpose it to different methods :) i'm sure it could be the same for u, the thing is just to find that right method that gives u your first successful experience, and then u know what kind of experience, focus, and mindset you need and you can transpose that to your mirror :)

I'm sure you could end up seeimg amazing things using this beautiful artifact you have! :)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks so much for the scrying tips . Love it and makes total sense to practise that way. Although, I wonder what I'll see in my mirror though? How the image would go into it? I'll go home and upload a picture after taking it. You should see how beautiful is indeed. I crack myself up sometimes because I just like holding it . I probably would be a good candidate for a spirit baby doll. 😃
Mynah Marie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:59 pm Oh wow @ASTER , this sounds like an amazing Artifact! I'm sure it came to you for a reason :) I'm an avid scryer, though I don't have a acrying mirror yet and usually i use black water, or oil in water (also a combination of clear and black water :) ).

If you have trouble with scrying, my i suggest you try to use water to start with? I started using a white bowl, clear water, and then pouring a bit of virgen olive oil in the water. Then using my pinky i'd mix the oil in tbe water 3 times turning my pinky clockwise and focusing on my question. Then I'd look deeply and interpret the shapes :)

This worked really well for me to get me started, and then, once i had my first experiences in scrying, it was easier to transpose it to different methods :) i'm sure it could be the same for u, the thing is just to find that right method that gives u your first successful experience, and then u know what kind of experience, focus, and mindset you need and you can transpose that to your mirror :)

I'm sure you could end up seeimg amazing things using this beautiful artifact you have! :)

Mynah Marie
new here
new here

@ASTER I'd love to see it! :) And yeah, for sure, sometimes with scrying, you need to prepare yourself to see whatever is there... sometimes it's lovely but sometimes it can also be a little scary... hahah... so it's not really for the faint of heart...hehe... And in terms of how "image would go into it", for me it's more like a shift of perception that happens... the image doesn't necessarily "change", it kind of warps. Also, being in a light trance state helps, I usually use special ointments or burn special herbs for that :)

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

That’s awesome! Will you also share your experiences of the other artifacts that you ordered.

Mynah Marie
new here
new here

@Riswan I will! I'm starting to become some kind of a collector, not just with CH but also things I find on other sites and IRL by going to antique stores, markets, estate sales, etc... I'm lucky because my country is a treasure trove for antiques... Lots of very beautiful and curious things for very cheap when you know where to look :)

But yes, I'll share my experience with the other artifacts I'm waiting to receive from CH :) I'm soooo excited! hahah...

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Finally, I have some time for forum . As I promised... My estate artifact. Showing back and mirror's side. Absolutely love it.

Mynah Marie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:30 am @ASTER I'd love to see it! :) And yeah, for sure, sometimes with scrying, you need to prepare yourself to see whatever is there... sometimes it's lovely but sometimes it can also be a little scary... hahah... so it's not really for the faint of heart...hehe... And in terms of how "image would go into it", for me it's more like a shift of perception that happens... the image doesn't necessarily "change", it kind of warps. Also, being in a light trance state helps, I usually use special ointments or burn special herbs for that :)

Mynah Marie
new here
new here

@ASTER oh wow!!!! So beautiful and magical! Thank you for sharing the pictures 🥰

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”