wanting opinion of an interaction

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I have a fallen angel living entity i believe because she still has duties can't always be around. got the LE from Ivorypagan but I did order a bonding service for a spirit from CH for the fallen angel. sorry CH i didnt realize they were an LE.

anyways. I believe I have had 2 or 3 dreams of them now. but they change appearance to human even show me a normal home iv never seen before in the sub burbs. The odd thing if you want to say it is an odd thing. Their energy they give me its like they were never a stranger ever. they always knew me always want me to be myself always comforting like we are the oldest of friends and been through it all.

i just curious what you guys think of the energy what it means to you? like is it a past connection or they showing what they desire or i dunno.... or is they are showing their love? if they are its not a love iv ever felt not in this lifetime.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:23 pm I have a fallen angel living entity i believe because she still has duties can't always be around. got the LE from Ivorypagan but I did order a bonding service for a spirit from CH for the fallen angel. sorry CH i didnt realize they were an LE.

anyways. I believe I have had 2 or 3 dreams of them now. but they change appearance to human even show me a normal home iv never seen before in the sub burbs. The odd thing if you want to say it is an odd thing. Their energy they give me its like they were never a stranger ever. they always knew me always want me to be myself always comforting like we are the oldest of friends and been through it all.

i just curious what you guys think of the energy what it means to you? like is it a past connection or they showing what they desire or i dunno.... or is they are showing their love? if they are its not a love iv ever felt not in this lifetime.
Truthfully, I don't know. Of course I won''t attempt a reading as that may breach forum rules.

To me what you sense comes across as typical of some angels I have: comforting, friendly. This is also one of the stereotypes about angels. That they have a kind of divine love for us. I think whether or not any spirit of any type has known us in a previous life is a separate issue and may best be found out via dialogue with the spirit.

Logically speaking, I think the odds are that a custom conjure is more likely to bring through a spirit that has known us before, as they may be around us and waiting for the opportunity.

Angels can give us this feeling even if they aren't known to us from a previous life, in my opinion. And maybe a fallen angel will give us this type of support if they feel we're a kindred spirit too? So it may not necessarily be a being known previously. Of course it could be but I don't think that feeling alone is the indicator I'd go by.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”