water spirits

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

madgar29 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:31 pm I am glad you all had good experiences. With randoms. I was just not as lucky. However I too had a very strong bond with a pond on my grandpa's farm I was really the only one out there every day fishing and release. Being one with nature. I love fishing but deeper I think it was being alone around nature that was secretly good for me. Sadly I can no longer go to my childhood spot. I won't go into that story. I think this is why I am being told to go back to fishing to go to beach or the lake. Reconnect with nature I once had. I was Amazing at fishing many called it luck but it's like I became intuned with nature knowing where and when and what to use. Or just spend hours sitting there. Or catch frogs.

My fishing stories are many but I remember being in a boat mouth of thr Ozark lakes. And I dropped my 50 dollar pole in the water. My dad gave me his. I kid u not the next single vast I caught a 200 to 300 dollar pole. My dad. In complete disbelief but then jokingly said your not gonna give me my pole back now are you. I smirked with a evil grin. And said nope..... as I hand him the more expense pole instead. So my father in reality came up on top with thr new caught fishing pole. U give u shall relieve. Besides the new pole had an open reel on it. I never cared for them. People think they are fancy trying to do tricks with them. I never saw the good side of them. Obviously I'm a fresh water fisherman in salt Walter iv never seen a closed off reel and they are massive. Anyways. I'm sorry you guys brought up some really good memories I had with water and I really miss it. I ended up on thr local wall breaking two fishing records for my age at the lake one was a 9 pound bass straight off the dock during an official bass pro tournament. The other a 5 foot flat head. Yelling my dad I'm not touching it that mouth can shallow me whole at 3am in thr morning a picture of me trying to gold it. I forgot the weight but it was like 150 pounds of catfish which we were not even fishing for flathead. My stories go on. But I truly had a very strong bond with nature with fishing and God I loved it. I loved sharing it with close friends but they always tainted the energy sometimes doesn't matter when u all try to get in a boat and tip it on purpose lol fun times. Most of my gear was stolen I had 3 to 4 tackle boxes dull. I inherited both my grsndpas my dad's my uncle that passed way to early. Because they knew I'd be out there all day. Even knew how to clean them now I don't remember how to line a rod. I'm gonna cry.
I was young and dumb. Which funny enough was a lot of my journey. Don't apologize for sharing your memories. Get it out there. I got goosebumps reading this. You should go fishing again if your heart desires. Also, thank you for sharing.

Return to “General Questions”