Weird question: Vampires and periods...?

SerpentLady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

He sounds like a gentleman! If I can ask, where did you get your true mate vampire from? I can sense I have a true mate vampire out there somewhere and I'm having a hard time finding him
[/quote]

He does try, lol! It was an accident on my part; I was not into vampires in the slightest but I saw his listing at MoonDragon and something clicked inside me, so I bought his vessel and he told me I was his true mate and he had been searching for me... I had always known he was out there somewhere, I just had no idea he was a vampire! He is the part of me which has been missing.
If you feel that way, you probably do have one out there somewhere.. I have no idea where to suggest looking though, sorry :(

GlassDragon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphirisma
Zodiac:

SerpentLady wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:07 pm He does try, lol! It was an accident on my part; I was not into vampires in the slightest but I saw his listing at MoonDragon and something clicked inside me, so I bought his vessel and he told me I was his true mate and he had been searching for me... I had always known he was out there somewhere, I just had no idea he was a vampire! He is the part of me which has been missing.
If you feel that way, you probably do have one out there somewhere.. I have no idea where to suggest looking though, sorry :(

Thank you so much for the answer! I'll just have to keep an eye out and hope I feel something click inside me. MoonDragon seems like a good shop!

My amazing and dearly loved companions <3
S - Ice Dragon, K - Hellhound, K - Elven fairy/Tylwyth fairy hybrid,
F - Manticore, C - Lycanthrope, N - Sanguine Vampire, T - Kyhagu, N - Clair De Lune Fae, T - Host Angel, E - Assyrian Djinn, M - Abriet Dragon, T - Cambion Vampire, R - Incubus, T - Hellborn Demon, V - Demon, S - Hinnagami /Kiyohime Djinn, V - Besen Dragon, S - Scurrush
\/ () \/

Return to “Vampire”