new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A goat dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I welcomed an astral angel into my spirit keep today, and I asked tarot 3 questions. From left to right, the first card I asked what is your personality, second question and middle card I asked what is something you like, and the last card I asked what do you hope for in our relationship with one another? Wow, these cards were amazing! With Ten of Cups she told me her personality is all about bringing unity, harmony, love and peace into her environment and among all of my spiritual companions. The second card Four of Cups is telling me that she would like open doors of opportunity, perhaps to help me. And last card, Knight of Wands she says she wants to unleash a passion of adventure in my heart. She is an angel that will help me astral travel, so I think she’s really looking forward to astral traveling with me 🙂

StarofHope
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

Wow! This is very good news. 🙏 I am so happy for you. I hope you guys will be happy working together. She sounds very sweet. ☺️

Moonchild Eliana
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: A goat dragon

StarofHope wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:53 am Wow! This is very good news. 🙏 I am so happy for you. I hope you guys will be happy working together. She sounds very sweet. ☺️
Thank you so much! She is very sweet and has been showing up when I do third eye meditations. I’m wondering if she’s aiding me in opening my third eye? I don’t know if Astral Angels can do that?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”