Well that just happened

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Not really looking for an interpretation or anything like that, just thought I'd throw this out there, might be good for a laugh. Even my Kitsune had no comments on it, just an example the crazy stuff my brain decides to come up with while I sleep at times. In the dream a redneck was badly and inaccurately trying to explain Wall-E to an AI who can't connect to the internet in a post apocalyptic world for some reason, I immediately wrote it down upon waking up here it is so you all have to suffer with it too:
"You see, we have this guy named Snoopy. Only he's not just a guy, he's a dawg. And he has himself a sweetheart, a really purddy gal named Matilda. Snoopy and Matilda were gonna meet up and have themselves a picnic. But when Snoopy got there, he couldn't find Matilda. He could only find a note. And that note said: 'Dear Snoopy, please come to the castle. I've done baked you a cake. ~Matilda' At this point he knew Matilda was in a big 'ol cuppa hot water, so he got in his plane house and flew to the Junkyard. You see, there was this real mean tin can there named Wall-E. He had big giant mouth with crooked teeth, one glowin' yeller eye and long grabby pincher hands for shovelin' stuff into that there mouth. Wall-E loved nothing more than shoven' some poor hapless feller into his mouth, and once you were in there, that was it. Boom! 3 days later he'd be poopin' ya back out, 'cept you weren't you anymore. You were an Amazon package, all square and such. Snoopy knew he had Matilda, and knew it was only a matter of time before Matilda was sent to a fulfillment center and shipped off to thirteen locations around the world. Once that happened he'd never see her again. So he stole the axe off ol' Wall-E's bridge and used it to put an end to the madness. But as Wall-E laid there bleeding out oil everywhere Snoopy couldn't help but ask: 'Why'd ya do it, son? Why'd you have to go around turnin' people into boxes for?" And what Wall-E said with his final breath changed everything. He had been in love once, the kind where you just know it's real and yee gonna marry her someday. But she broke his heart, ran off in the middle of the night and even took his pick-up truck. Somethin' inside Wall-E broke that day, and he'd been making people boxes ever since. By now Snoopy was really regretting bringing that axe down, but what Wall-E said next hit him hard. The girl's name... Was Matilda. That's why he took her, he couldn't let another man go through that heartache even if he was a dawg. And that's why to this day, I just can't bring myself to trust an Axe."

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Not the truck!

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

"'Why'd you have to go around turnin' people into boxes for?"

This line, why does that sound like something Amazon will do in the future... lol

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”