What on Earth is going on and how to I fix it?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

EnochianAngeli wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:38 pm Just to clarify I did get permission from Lilith to disclose that I'm a keeper to her, and I didn't think that was directed
Was in response to the OGs post in regards to the problem witch In question. Don’t worry I been told you are very good when listening wink wink, A And E say hi lmao.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

(I haven't gone over all of the responses so, please excuse me if this sounds repetitive.)

-Even if the person was no longer legally entitled to the space, nobody should be touching altar-related items left behind. It sucks that this stuff was still there, but touching anyone else's altar is a huge problem -especially if they are still alive, unstable, and place significance into it. Doesn't matter if the person is living there or not, that is theirs, it is magically charged, and the moment you touched anything you could've made the situation worse for yourself. Though I expect just being there when the practitioner was basically forced out is enough to have triggered the aggressive presence. I am not saying this as if you had any other choice, I'm just pointing out that you've been put in a tough position in handling this correctly from the start and trying to bring insight into one aspect of the situation's difficulty.

-The rest going on involves residual energy anchors that cannot always easily be cleansed by light-oriented efforts if the individual is into more dualistic forms of practice, and is otherwise a troubled soul. I'm sure you can get more specific help to the situation from those who want to dive deeper, but the reason a lot of people fail to balance the energy or cleanse the space or remove unwanted presence from a space is often because you need to fight fire with fire. It means you'd have to know exactly what this person practices and take cues from within that practice to resolve the issue. The suggestion of Catholic and Satanic mix but also scattered aspects like the Lilith connection draw some conflict on if they operate within a particular framework or a personally designed one, as these can speak equally to a few paths --the one consistency being that they engage with dark arts. That means talking to someone who has expertise in the Dark Arts and time to give you is best. If you've reached out to CH already that can probably help as they understand both sides of spirituality.

Best of luck.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Ditto for @Vipera aspis atra advice, I wouldn't touch that oltar myself either and other thing's she told you here, you have a tough situationon hand as she said.

When I thinks of you... reading your lines... the voice within me is... 'save yourself and all that you can, get out from there and get help immidieatly' . I appologies for being blant🙏.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

sweetchiliyeet
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have just sent Creepy Hollows my helpdesk ticket containing a very detailed document of my problem. I am now awaiting a response. Thank you everyone for all your replies, they have been very helpful! If anyone is interested in an update, I will write one up in the future as things progress. Thank you all!

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:00 pm
EnochianAngeli wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:38 pm Just to clarify I did get permission from Lilith to disclose that I'm a keeper to her, and I didn't think that was directed
Was in response to the OGs post in regards to the problem witch In question. Don’t worry I been told you are very good when listening wink wink, A And E say hi lmao.

I know it was in response to them, no worries. 8))

I was only saying that people can have Lilith as a companion and not task her with vicious intent. House rules are a must with me and she's done nothing against them thankfully. She's not for everyone certainly, but in my personal journey she's been nice to have.

The problem person in question as I understand it will have the same returned to her if she used her magick in a destructive manner for conjuring or spellwork. I myself am not Wiccan but I do know witches (who say they aren't wiccan and I respect their beliefs.) So it's for those reasons along with the permission I was given that I replied.

@Satella I hope you and your spirit family are doing wonderfully and it's very nice of A & E to say hi. I say the same to them

8*8

💗Spirit Family💗 377

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I just thought I'd clarify a little further on the Sumerian Immortal Lilith I previously referenced here. CH classifies her as Dark (Grey) Arts in the encyclopedia which I always look into as part of my research before adopting in general.

Having had already become comfortable with her at that point, I chose her infusion in a BOGO a while back on here because of the calling I had prior to that eventually adopting her into my spirit family.

I'm explaining just in case there was any confusion.

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 377

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “General Questions”