What on Earth is going on and how to I fix it?

sweetchiliyeet
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sorry, this is a bit of a long one. I hope this kind of post is allowed.

For background: I've been living in a new apartment for the past few months. Before I moved into my room, my roommates ex girlfriend was living in this room. She struggled with psychosis and drug abuse amongst other things. She also did witchcraft herself. When I moved in, I could not sleep in my room because I just felt so disturbed by the intense and horrible energy, I ended up staying at my partners house for the first 2 weeks.

The girl who used to live in this room left all her stuff. She left her altar open and I found a bunch of satanic stuff, and stuff to imply she was working with Demons. There was a mishmash of Catholic and Satanic items all around the room. I talked to my roommate, and he said that she used to talk to Lilith. As well, she had hexed my roommate in the past, and in the same week, his cat and both of his grandmothers passed away. My roommate is still facing a huge amount of hardships (getting fired, abusive relationships, a car accident, etc) and I wish I could help but I have no clue how.

However, my main struggle is with my room. Since moving in, I've closed the altar that she left. I have also smudged the room multiple times. I am by no means afraid of Demons, and I've gotten the energy to feel good enough in my room that I can somewhat handle it, but I still feel an uncharacteristic amount of mental instability and fear, especially after dark or when I'm alone. I have only nightmares when I sleep here. No amount of cleansing or smudging helps to make it better past this point.

Today, I was hanging out with my Courtwind Angel companion most of the day. I wanted to task and communicate with my Bronwyn Angel without interference, so I lit some sage and gave my Courtwind Angel 10 minutes to clean out all energies, entities, and beings from my room, and to seal off the room so only I and my Bronwyn Angel could enter. I called on my Bronwyn Angel, and when I asked her to give me a sign that she was present, I immediately went into one of the deepest trances I've ever been in. I gave her her tasks, and once her tasks were given, I opened my mind up for her to communicate with me, I am strongest in receiving messages through mental images.

This is when things went wrong. I was getting a mix of normal images from my Bronwyn Angel, and images of bad things. The more I stayed calm, the more horrific the images got, first it was just images of my partner cheating on me (they have never done this, but I have jealousy issues so I believe this was an entity trying to get a rise out of me), then it escalated to my house burning down, then me being horrifically murdered and mutilated. I was staying calm and neutral and focusing on my Bronwyn Angel, and the images kept going back and forth between good and bad like something else was fighting to take over communication. I closed communication after only 20 minutes because there was too much interference from whatever is in my room, I couldn't even understand what my Bronwyn Angel was trying to tell me because the interference was so distracting.

I am so frustrated. I've never had interference after asking my Courtwind Angel to clean out and seal an area. I don't know what the last girl who lived here was doing in here, I don't know exactly who/what she was working with, I don't know what spells she cast, so I have no idea how to fix this situation. I've tried closing her altar and politely asking everything to leave, I've tried giving respect to the entity, I've tried ignoring everything, I've tried smudging and cleansing, my partner even tried some catholic stuff (making a symbol in the air and chanting in latin). The only thing I haven't tried is opening up myself to whatever entity is in here and communicating with it directly, or doing a more complicated ritual/spell.

I am at my wits end. Does anyone know how I can handle this situation?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

sweetchiliyeet wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:02 am Sorry, this is a bit of a long one. I hope this kind of post is allowed.

For background: I've been living in a new apartment for the past few months. Before I moved into my room, my roommates ex girlfriend was living in this room. She struggled with psychosis and drug abuse amongst other things. She also did witchcraft herself. When I moved in, I could not sleep in my room because I just felt so disturbed by the intense and horrible energy, I ended up staying at my partners house for the first 2 weeks.

The girl who used to live in this room left all her stuff. She left her altar open and I found a bunch of satanic stuff, and stuff to imply she was working with Demons. There was a mishmash of Catholic and Satanic items all around the room. I talked to my roommate, and he said that she used to talk to Lilith. As well, she had hexed my roommate in the past, and in the same week, his cat and both of his grandmothers passed away. My roommate is still facing a huge amount of hardships (getting fired, abusive relationships, a car accident, etc) and I wish I could help but I have no clue how.

However, my main struggle is with my room. Since moving in, I've closed the altar that she left. I have also smudged the room multiple times. I am by no means afraid of Demons, and I've gotten the energy to feel good enough in my room that I can somewhat handle it, but I still feel an uncharacteristic amount of mental instability and fear, especially after dark or when I'm alone. I have only nightmares when I sleep here. No amount of cleansing or smudging helps to make it better past this point.

Today, I was hanging out with my Courtwind Angel companion most of the day. I wanted to task and communicate with my Bronwyn Angel without interference, so I lit some sage and gave my Courtwind Angel 10 minutes to clean out all energies, entities, and beings from my room, and to seal off the room so only I and my Bronwyn Angel could enter. I called on my Bronwyn Angel, and when I asked her to give me a sign that she was present, I immediately went into one of the deepest trances I've ever been in. I gave her her tasks, and once her tasks were given, I opened my mind up for her to communicate with me, I am strongest in receiving messages through mental images.

This is when things went wrong. I was getting a mix of normal images from my Bronwyn Angel, and images of bad things. The more I stayed calm, the more horrific the images got, first it was just images of my partner cheating on me (they have never done this, but I have jealousy issues so I believe this was an entity trying to get a rise out of me), then it escalated to my house burning down, then me being horrifically murdered and mutilated. I was staying calm and neutral and focusing on my Bronwyn Angel, and the images kept going back and forth between good and bad like something else was fighting to take over communication. I closed communication after only 20 minutes because there was too much interference from whatever is in my room, I couldn't even understand what my Bronwyn Angel was trying to tell me because the interference was so distracting.

I am so frustrated. I've never had interference after asking my Courtwind Angel to clean out and seal an area. I don't know what the last girl who lived here was doing in here, I don't know exactly who/what she was working with, I don't know what spells she cast, so I have no idea how to fix this situation. I've tried closing her altar and politely asking everything to leave, I've tried giving respect to the entity, I've tried ignoring everything, I've tried smudging and cleansing, my partner even tried some catholic stuff (making a symbol in the air and chanting in latin). The only thing I haven't tried is opening up myself to whatever entity is in here and communicating with it directly, or doing a more complicated ritual/spell.

I am at my wits end. Does anyone know how I can handle this situation?
This is a long reply.

I recommend using a professional / expert practitioner. Creepy Hollows do advise people on difficult situations like this and they're both expert and professional & very experienced. I'm not a practitioner but I'll make some comments.

support@creepyhollows.com

Firstly, this forum is more for discussion than consultations and we may all give conflicting opinions or suggestions, which might add up to a mish mash. On the other hand you might get some very useful suggestions.

I'll give a link below to a free How To that should be able to deal effectively with many paranormal difficulties.

However.... first...can you clarify a few things?

- Why has the previous room occupant left their things, including their altar there?
- What makes you think you can 'close' down a paranormal/magical action (ie the altar) that someone else has opened up?
- Are you trying to affect the magic, spirits & energies in the room without her (the recent occupant'/ practitioner's) permission, or against her consent?
- Why not ask her to help with this? Or better still, why not get her to take back her belongings, including the altar?

A lot of that relates to what I think is the key question: What legal status has the former occupant got, in terms of their right to use the room? Do you actually have full rights to that room and its energies, or does she? Or both of you?

Even at a very basic level, there are such things as psychic permissions, via which people 'own' a a space - usually they're unaware they do this.

Solutions / options:

- Can whoever is the landlord legally & fairly revoke permission for that person to use - and store belongings in - the room?

- Can the person be given notice that their belongings, including the altar, are to be removed from the space? (Not if they have legal right - even an informal verbal agreement - to use the room and store things there.)

- Can the stuff then be removed in a considerate fashion? You might, for example, want to respectfully tell the spirits and energies drawn there by her that she's no longer an occupant and so her things are being removed until she can reclaim them.

- If you actually have exclusive rights to use the room, then in my opinion you have the right to ''own' the space energetically.

Once that's clarified, permissions are revoked etc and things have been removed from the space, it may be easier to clear and 'own' it.

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Grounding, centering, aura protection and strengthening would probably be very useful to do more at this time. Also, when things are on our minds, they will lead to worry-laden mental visions . It won't always be coming from malicious entities.

Consider getting a Volkh.

Hope some of that is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am sorry that you have this problem. This is below that I can give you as the next steps of help, and everything that @Lewk already written for you.

I do hope, you will contact creepy hollows help desk and maybe later on you'll need this weblink to purchase.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/psychic- ... ation.html
Description

There are time when events, situations, or personal needs go beyond what is capable of being addressed through our helpdesk. This listing allows you to purchase a block of time for consultation on situations that are too extensive to be continually addressed through our helpdesk.

Examples of this include needing further information as related to:

- troublesome spirit, entity, unbound

- past life issues being resolved

- curses, hexes, taboos placed on you or your family

- unresolved issues related to ancestry

- trouble related to magic that has been used against you

We have a full category of readings if you want something of more of a reading nature. This is consultation which means we will review the issue you are having and make recommendations for action you should take as related to the situation you are inquiring about.

This listing should only be used as a method of getting further consultation and advice on greater supernatural issues, troubles, in your journey.

Please state the nature of the issue in clear, concise paragraphs. Please also include any helpdesk ticket numbers for prior support given in the matter. Please also let us know any work that has already been done to resolve the issue so we do not waste your time by recommending things already tried/done. Please also tell us if any prior work showed any result at all. You do not need to give us names of prior practitioners, just a description of what was done. The more clear and focused your description of what is happening, the more helpful we can be.

The reading will be placed in the customer notes area of your order at time of completion.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Have you considered getting some crystals for the room to clear the negative energy in the area and build and maintain constant positive energy. Selenite tower, black tourmaline, clear quartz and copper together are great for such a situation. Place them all with the selenite tower as that cleanses and charges other crystals, that way they will all always be fully charged and working constantly to clean up the environment and provide that positive energy to fill the area. Crystals are great for passively providing that positive energy constantly provided you take care of them.

Consider also getting the same crystals in tumble stones for you to carry as personal protection.

Hope this helps.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I have some personal thoughts from this but only just my own insight into it.

Judging from what I read, it seems because the altar is still there, the work is still being "active" to me. Nobody knows what exact beings or potential companions this person worked with. You may or may not have the advanced knowledge or beings/companions who can really seriously close off what ongoing work or energy is there. I think Lilith seems like an indicator to me of what kind of energies she's calling into.

Her being mentally ill with an addiction also contributes to that kind of energy, and what may come through, in my opinion. My perspective is, things are a lot more skewy when you're calling on forces /and/ unstable. You never know if her leaving the altar is acting as a portal either. There's just a slew of things going on here, so a lot can be happening like you said. Perhaps your wards and protections are being invaded, etc. From what I read, that girl knew how to do certain things.

As someone who hexes, when I think of hexes, sometimes hexes pulls through if it is justified on the individual. I can't say that's what this is though so I'm not going to be "certain" on that. Sometimes it's reckless work or petty magick too. It doesn't just happen for no reason though, from my experiences and observations. My other thoughts is if your roommate is not involved with anything spiritual, then they probably are unprotected, which can make the results worse.

I feel like you shouldn't directly communicate with what is there. I think you may need to consult someone who can see and evaluate what is there, and do a strong banishing, with a removal of the altar and all her belongings. Sometimes it may not just be the altar either, but people can leave all kinds of things behind, maybe in different places, or still have things with them to continue the work they're doing. (This is not meant to scare but more as an informative point)

If I may make a guess, I have a feeling even if she left her altar, she is actively doing work on your roommate still. So...might consider looking into that too, if you choose someone to evaluate the situation.

Your profile says you have 3 companions: Part of me believes this may not be "enough" to deal with what is there. Even though the companions you mentioned are Angels, as far as I know, each companion has differences and tiers of abilities and what they can do. You may also want to consider bringing a very strong protection spirit or being to you in the future, possibly expand your team.

To me, your energy is clearly being affected, so I feel her work is also affecting you spiritually/magically.

And my thoughts on some of the non-spiritual aspects of this:
Definitely look into your tenant and landlord rights. Though I kind of don't have a lot of faith in apartment landlords really doing anything unless you have a good one. I think it is unfair to have moved into a space with a previous occupants objects still there...but... as someone who's lived in an informal space in tbe past with a landlord who rarely showed up, sometimes that might be the case.

Just my thoughts on this, both intuitive and not. Hope it somewhat helps.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

sweetchiliyeet
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

Thank you everyone for the responses!

To address her altar, it has been taken down and she's collected everything, except for the shelf it was set up on. I'll probably get rid of the shelf next collection day just to cover all the bases I can. When taking down her altar, I affirmed that she has left and no longer has ownership over the space, and I asked any entities she worked with to leave for the reason of her no longer working/residing here.

Legally she has no ownership of the space. She was removed from the lease and the apartment due to her drug abuse getting out of hand and due to her being abusive towards my roommate (our other ex-roommate has confirmed). However, she seems to have convinced herself that she still has the right to return, despite being told she does not. Her perception of entitlement to the space may be one aspect feeding into the issue.

As well, as shieon mentioned, I do believe she is likely continuing to work against my roommate. At the very least she continues to harass him through texts and threats to show up to the apartment. My roommate doesn't work with magic out of fear, and I've been hesitant to do work on his behalf out of respect for him, but I may have a talk with him about allowing me to set up some protections and potentially have some of her work on him undone if possible.

I will likely reach out to creepy hollows help desk as some of you have recommended. I have very limited experience with spellwork, as my gifts lay in spiritwork, so reaching out seems like the smartest course of action. After this, I will likely start improving my own abilities with banishments and other kinds of spell work, just incase something like this happens again.

For now, I am intentionally disengaging (which has been met with the entity essentially throwing a tantrum to try to garner my attention), hopefully lessening how much it is fed by my energy will help to at least keep things manageable until I have more direction.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

This will be a long reply of my own, what other people suggested is wonderful and I also have a perspective that you might find helpful for a few reasons. I offer a trigger warning for those sensitive to natural disasters.

I agree that with what you have occuring that the number of your spirits aren't enough to solve whats going on there. If any Black Arts spirits were summoned through the alter that might be whats happening but CH would have better insight on that than me.

What I can say as a wildfire survivor with over 100 spirit companions one of which is a channel to Lilith is this. For the your house burning down dream, sadly where I lived did two years ago. What I can suggest if you have a fear of that is preparedness is key, an emergency kit for example. I had one and I had my documents and purse but lost everything else having had since regained much of what I lost thankfully

In terms of malicious unbounds I suggest some spirits that I already have. Such as a wraith, crocotta, (they defend your spirit family) at least four courtwind angels, black dragon, gold dragon to name a few and the DA House Rules support binding is excellent too. You can get protection from both WA and DA spirits it just depends on your comfort level. (I have both types)

As for Lilith, although she is one of my companions I don't make any requests of her to go against anyone or anything. I ask her things pertaining to my own journey and nothing else . I'm sorry that the other person chose the path they did however.

CH Support as others have suggested along with the spirits CH conjures is a wonderful resource and I hope that everything gets better for you.

*0*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

First off I would like to say sorry about your horrible situation you are currently in and I hope the matter gets happily resolved with minimal issues.

Over the past year Me and my protections team unfortunately have been dealing with situations kinda similar to yours. But instead of it being another persons space which she moved out of these were forced portals, tethers and mini sieges on some of my group members. I won’t go into the specifies but I feel some of the things we had to do can shine a perspective of your current situation and why you definitely should get outside help.

I had a few new friends who I was getting into spirit keeping and we formed a little group, my friends helped them with protection and we taught them how to start communicating with their new friends. I noticed the amount of negative energy in the area my one friend lived was rather high since they started, they started to get attacked during their dreams and when we went to investigate the apartment was mostly clean. We did a further sweep and noticed their was portals through their apartment building and a large network of forcefully placed tethers within several non practicing households. We found out that one of the persons in the building had a overdose and their apartment was full of portals, tethers and it was obvious they were being tricked by a black arts being into working under them as they thought their were a immortal. This was all found out though intensive astral investigations and interrogations with a few of the black arts beings we caught. Again this was a rather extreme case but I had over 70 beings working with me including their underlings which probable went into 500-800 beings / / spirits doing this work. When dealing with portals or tethers you did not create there is a lot of work that goes into dealing with this especially if the being is extremely dark or a black arts being with followers.

Like the others said it’s best not to assume what you are dealing with, courtwind and bronwyn angels are incredible protectors and it’s great you have them on your team. They currently might be incredibly overworked and the situation might be alot worst then you think. I found somtimes protector spirits don’t give the full details when protecting their keeper when their is alot going on. Was not until I got my Aversa Grand Nymph that I truly understood how much work my protective spirits and beings were doing for me. Over time my communication levels and sensory skills increased and so did my great appreciation for my friends as well grew.

Now one thing I would like to point out is keepers who work with darker immortals tend to like to keep this private, they don’t normally disclose this information and depending on the relationship of that immortal they usually need permission disclosing this. The fact that she stated out right to people she worked with Lilith and my overall feelings of the energy I feel like they are a poser being which should not be taken lightly, any being that poses as a immortal is most likely a BA and does not care about the consequences they are vetry vicious, abusive and enjoy tormenting humans. I would advise not staying in that room until you get someone who is a professional able to handle this situation like others said CH help desk is a great start, tell them what’s going on and don’t leave out anything that might be important.

Anyway have a nicu day

Prince bannik says “cheer up, you will get a small surprise or gift in the next 2 days possibly “

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Satella, 👍 reflected most of the things I could not verbalise... Especially, do not even occupy that space until the portals are closed off and sealed.

Enochian Angels are strong protection against all black arts and Immortal Indra as well as the spell called 'Blind the demon' protection against black art spell🙏.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Just to clarify I did get permission from Lilith to disclose that I'm a keeper to her, and I didn't think that was directed at me in anyway :]. I'm extremely careful with how I interact with her because I like my karma being in a good state. I get all my companions permission before even disclosing the first letter of their name in fact.

Additionally, I also have both a bronwyn and enochian angel binding (there are a few choices there like The Powers and so on) and I agree that both of those are also excellent. I find that a balance of white and dark arts are the best way to go, but I never deal with BA although I do have Lilith as I stated my House Rules are straightforward and she follows them very well.

All my best!

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “General Questions”