new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi, so for the past year, I've been experiencing something in a random frequency. Basically, this happen when I try to fall asleep (not everytime, it just happened randomly, and thankfully it's not often), and what happen is that, I would hear the sound of what's best described to be the sound of waves crashing in my mind. When I hear this waves crashing sound in my mind, I believe I also feel a bit of vibration in my mind (?). Now, whenever that happens, my eyes would be very heavy compared to when I tried to fall asleep normally. Like it wants me to fall asleep.

If I fall asleep with this waves crashing sound happening, I would "wake up" to a different place. I don't know what it is. Basically, it's not a normal dream where you are not conscious and not controlling anything. In this place, I'm somewhat conscious, I can walk on my own, and I'm aware that I'm in there and that I should wake up to the "real" world asap. Now, when I say different place, it doesn't mean that I will always end up outside my home. The last time, I woke up in my room, it was dark because the light was not on, with two figures crouched or sitting down on the floor (not sure because I can see their figures but not clearly because it's dark). I remember getting up from the bed, grabbed the arm of one of the figure (I totally felt their skin when I grabbed their arm like if I were to touch a human, it was warm) and shove it lightly so I can get up and switch on the lamp. It didn't work tho, the lamp didn't turn on (maybe because in real world, it's not turned on either?). So I opened the door, and I saw a family member of mine that I knew is already up and in the living room in the "real" world because it was around 5 am, and she's been awake from awhile ago. She was standing, looking at me. The light was on in the living room (just as it was in real world), but it was not white like how it is supposed to be in the real world, it was orange (lighter tone). I remember I walked back to the bed, laid down, and I somehow managed to wake up to the real world. Mind you, it's difficult, my eyes felt super heavy and my body too. I forced my eyes awake so I can go back. That was the last time I fell asleep to the wave crashing sound and went to this I-don't-know-what place. However the latest I heard this wave crashing sound when trying to fall asleep at night is actually last night. I forced my eyes to stay open and not fall asleep because I'm scared. The sound usually doesn't stop once. The sound would emerge for a brief period whenever I almost fall asleep. So I would force myself to stay awake for a bit until I can't hear the sound anymore when I try to fall asleep. Only then, would I allow myself to fall asleep.

In the past, when somehow I fell asleep to the sound and awake in this different place, it's not always to the room I was in. I remember I ended up to be in the living room of my old house, that we no longer occupy. In here, I was also somewhat aware and conscious. I remember walking out of the house until I wake up to the real world. The inside of the house and the street outside of the house truly resember the one in real world, it's just there's a bit of difference. For example, in the living room of this different place, it has tons of our plushies on top of the big wardrobe in the living room. In real world, they're not there. Also when I walked out of the house, I saw three chinese men in a pose (a bit like kung fu pose?) In the opposite end of the street. So far, I have never encountered threats, probably because I tried to wake up asap. I'm scared tho, that I would not be able to wake up back to the real world or something scarier happening. I'm sorry for the length of this post, but can anyone please let me know what this is? Lucid dream? Astral projection?. I just feel a bit disturbed with this, because it is not something I intended to happen. I felt like I'm drugged against my will.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Marejule wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:56 am [...]can anyone please let me know what this is? Lucid dream? Astral projection?. I just feel a bit disturbed with this, because it is not something I intended to happen. I felt like I'm drugged against my will.
It reads like some kind of sleep paralysis-related travelling.

If you feel disturbed you could use some pre-sleep protection measures, if at all possible. eg You can ground & center yourself, shield your aura. You can raise your awareness to your third eye chakra. You can draw a flaming circle of white light around you, see yourself surrounded by white light, which encloses you and protects you. The circle and the white light will follow you into your sleep/travelling state. (I know some people don't like to work with white light but that's the method.)

If you have no warning or 'aura' of this state coming on, you could do these kind of things before you ever sit or lie down - whatever seems right to you.

When these techniques are used before sleep, the dreams we have and the astral places we go to tend to be less disturbing. At least that has been my experience and that's the idea. They raise your awareness and probably beneficially affect your psychological state too. Those things together can add up to a more pleasant sleep or dream experience.

As spirit keepers we have the option of asking our protection spirits to guard us during any periods of unconsciousness.

And there's this in the CH Shop that can be used for sleep cycles.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... adise.html

If you've done shamanic journeying and have ever visited a favourite, paradise-type location, you might want to set an intention to go there during sleep.

During sleep we can call on the Archangel Michael to rescue us. He seems very effective in astral situations, including dream cycles. It's not a religious thing to do. I'm not a Christian or religious myself. I think the Archangel Michael predates human religious ideas of the last few thousand years and his astral effectiveness isn't related to that. I read this tip in one of author DJ Conway's books but it seems to be quite widely known in other astral travel traditions too. He does seem to respond pretty well.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”