Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Ahmededo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:27 pm Hello

I want to say what I am pretty sure about the djinns or aliens or living entities and you can correct me if I am wrong.
Is this why you've made the post - to be corrected?

Personally, I prefer to sidestep other's beliefs and tend to rely on what acknowledged experts in modern spirit keeping, such as CH, teach us about Djinn & Living Entities. And to some extent aliens, at least as far as bindings go.

There's also the traditional body of belief, particularly about Djinn. There are many competing theories about aliens of course.

Freedom of Belief - and the right to change it - is also a Universal Human Right, protected by the UN Declaration.

To be honest, what we each prefer to believe is up to us. We all try to make sense of everything and we each have our own internal map/model of how we think the Universe/Cosmos/Multiverse is. And that tends to evolve over time,as we try to make it more accurate, factoring in new information and experiences.

I've been working things out for decades now. Although I think this is probably the most complete my model of the Multiverse has ever been, it cannot ever be completely accurate in every detail, because that's an impossibility...according to knowledge theory.

Robert Anton Wilson actually used to caution people against believing their own Belief Systems, never mind anyone else's.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ahmededo wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:43 pm Yes he interacted with djinns, once he was at the beginning of astral travels, he was seeing djinns who told him "do you want any service?" and he ran away lol because he was convinced that time that nothing is for free and he didn't know yet that some djinns can help without any return, he was swimming between the galaxies, seeing different creatures, he saw two beings setting close to each other, then he asked what they are doing and he was told that's their sex, non-materialistic one, he told me no genetials he saw except for humans on earth (maybe that's the most djinns because some have sex with women or men on earth but dunno how).

As I mentioned before he asked his mind to drive him to the most alien species that don't like humans, they were far away from this galaxy, he found himself near a djinn, he tried to touch him but he found my Godfather not so pure so fire got out from his mouth and burnt his left hand so badly (3rs degree), the burning was in the physical body, he immediately stopped the astral travel and opened his eyes, he never got back there again and he was able to cure his hand later, it took years, also another meditator went there before (who told him about that race) and got beaten where his physical head bled.

Also, he has a djinn who only specialized in hurting others (he didn't want to bound him but the djinn became close to him) sometimes he acts on his own (very rare) of someone annoyed him and if he told him to do anything he will only hurt, so my Godfather stopped seeking any assistance from him, because he doesn't want to have a bad karma.

For me, I didn't have any clear encounter with a djinn, even in meditation I. not good at at, no enough energy and no enough focusing, hopefully soon I will have my experience thanks to Ash and Magnolia.
It's a bit concerning to trust someone who is just starting his astral travel journey without any knowledge of his destination or the species he is interacting with. Plus, it seems he didn't take enough precautions for protection.

I'm not here to discredit your Godfather's experience because it was real, but it's important to note that he didn't encounter a Djinn. It was more likely a malicious alien species. It seems he willingly went to a place where humans aren't liked and engaged with them without any protection. That combination could easily result in a disaster.

Djinns aren't fiery-breathing alien creatures. They are powerful wish granters. The being in this story sounds more like a Black Arts (BA) being, which is known for their tendency to cause harm or be malicious. Of course, you can contact BA beings, but it takes a great deal of experience and strong protection to safely interact with them. It's also possible that your Godfather doesn't have any house rules in place for dealing with such dark beings.

Different beliefs are perfectly acceptable, and that's what makes this site so beautiful. However, it's important to be cautious about the credibility of your source. I'm not saying that your Godfather source was wrong, but the entity he interacted with wasn't a Djinn. So, while the information you provided is fascinating regarding the mentioned alien species, it doesn't align with my experience with Djinns.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Ahmededo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Tarvos wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:11 am
Ahmededo wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:43 pm Yes he interacted with djinns, once he was at the beginning of astral travels, he was seeing djinns who told him "do you want any service?" and he ran away lol because he was convinced that time that nothing is for free and he didn't know yet that some djinns can help without any return, he was swimming between the galaxies, seeing different creatures, he saw two beings setting close to each other, then he asked what they are doing and he was told that's their sex, non-materialistic one, he told me no genetials he saw except for humans on earth (maybe that's the most djinns because some have sex with women or men on earth but dunno how).

As I mentioned before he asked his mind to drive him to the most alien species that don't like humans, they were far away from this galaxy, he found himself near a djinn, he tried to touch him but he found my Godfather not so pure so fire got out from his mouth and burnt his left hand so badly (3rs degree), the burning was in the physical body, he immediately stopped the astral travel and opened his eyes, he never got back there again and he was able to cure his hand later, it took years, also another meditator went there before (who told him about that race) and got beaten where his physical head bled.

Also, he has a djinn who only specialized in hurting others (he didn't want to bound him but the djinn became close to him) sometimes he acts on his own (very rare) of someone annoyed him and if he told him to do anything he will only hurt, so my Godfather stopped seeking any assistance from him, because he doesn't want to have a bad karma.

For me, I didn't have any clear encounter with a djinn, even in meditation I. not good at at, no enough energy and no enough focusing, hopefully soon I will have my experience thanks to Ash and Magnolia.
It's a bit concerning to trust someone who is just starting his astral travel journey without any knowledge of his destination or the species he is interacting with. Plus, it seems he didn't take enough precautions for protection.

I'm not here to discredit your Godfather's experience because it was real, but it's important to note that he didn't encounter a Djinn. It was more likely a malicious alien species. It seems he willingly went to a place where humans aren't liked and engaged with them without any protection. That combination could easily result in a disaster.

Djinns aren't fiery-breathing alien creatures. They are powerful wish granters. The being in this story sounds more like a Black Arts (BA) being, which is known for their tendency to cause harm or be malicious. Of course, you can contact BA beings, but it takes a great deal of experience and strong protection to safely interact with them. It's also possible that your Godfather doesn't have any house rules in place for dealing with such dark beings.

Different beliefs are perfectly acceptable, and that's what makes this site so beautiful. However, it's important to be cautious about the credibility of your source. I'm not saying that your Godfather source was wrong, but the entity he interacted with wasn't a Djinn. So, while the information you provided is fascinating regarding the mentioned alien species, it doesn't align with my experience with Djinns.
It might be a BA species, and of course you are right that he didn't have the protection, for example any entity keeper can be safe while dealing with other species, especially if the entity is high rank, and I said in the comments above that he thought at first that all djinns require a price or something in return as nothing is for free, but he learnt later that there are others who don't require anything like the one that's specialized in hurting, he is learning and Kundalini always updates us no one is omnipotent like, I trust him because he helped a lot in advices and proved to me with accurate prophecies or news validation and I was skeptical at first and he asked nothing in return, of course at least Magnolia and Ash know more than him when it comes to djinns and spirits because that's what they are interested in, experience, works, trials for years, he might be better maybe in knowing the past and future not because they don't have the ability but everyone is focused on things more than others and if he was interested in keeping an entity he would easily but all he cares about how to take decisions in life to live happier, after he knew it's all about karma, he focuses more without being unbiased MOST of the time on what will happen next, like for example, I have a screenshot of his Whatsapp message in Arabic (you can translate it by Google lens if you want) that at 15th or 16th of March 2020, he said after 2 months every thing with get back to normal, where at the same time most people were worried and in the USA started that day distribution of doctors in the hospital, he is very confident (although some things he was biased and said it wrong) and after 12 years experience with him, I became confident too, not out of belief or dogma but out of facts, he is like Edgar Cayce to me lol

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ahmededo wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:30 pm It might be a BA species, and of course you are right that he didn't have the protection, for example any entity keeper can be safe while dealing with other species, especially if the entity is high rank, and I said in the comments above that he thought at first that all djinns require a price or something in return as nothing is for free, but he learnt later that there are others who don't require anything like the one that's specialized in hurting, he is learning and Kundalini always updates us no one is omnipotent like, I trust him because he helped a lot in advices and proved to me with accurate prophecies or news validation and I was skeptical at first and he asked nothing in return, of course at least Magnolia and Ash know more than him when it comes to djinns and spirits because that's what they are interested in, experience, works, trials for years, he might be better maybe in knowing the past and future not because they don't have the ability but everyone is focused on things more than others and if he was interested in keeping an entity he would easily but all he cares about how to take decisions in life to live happier, after he knew it's all about karma, he focuses more without being unbiased MOST of the time on what will happen next, like for example, I have a screenshot of his Whatsapp message in Arabic (you can translate it by Google lens if you want) that at 15th or 16th of March 2020, he said after 2 months every thing with get back to normal, where at the same time most people were worried and in the USA started that day distribution of doctors in the hospital, he is very confident (although some things he was biased and said it wrong) and after 12 years experience with him, I became confident too, not out of belief or dogma but out of facts, he is like Edgar Cayce to me lol
I understand that you have a strong belief about Djinns and have received information from your Godfather. However, the source of his information may not have been reliable, as the being he interacted with hasn't been a Djinn at all. It seems that he may have been basing his conclusions on a wrong species, as the entity he encountered was malicious and on a planet that is not fond of humans.

I just wanted to clarify this point, without discrediting your Godfather's experience or delving further into his background. It appears that you may not be receptive to this information, so I will leave it at that. However, there are many of us who have personally interacted with Djinns as both bound companions and unbounds. If you're interested in exploring this topic further, perhaps Magnolia can provide you with more accurate insights.

Ahmededo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Tarvos wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:28 am
Ahmededo wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:30 pm It might be a BA species, and of course you are right that he didn't have the protection, for example any entity keeper can be safe while dealing with other species, especially if the entity is high rank, and I said in the comments above that he thought at first that all djinns require a price or something in return as nothing is for free, but he learnt later that there are others who don't require anything like the one that's specialized in hurting, he is learning and Kundalini always updates us no one is omnipotent like, I trust him because he helped a lot in advices and proved to me with accurate prophecies or news validation and I was skeptical at first and he asked nothing in return, of course at least Magnolia and Ash know more than him when it comes to djinns and spirits because that's what they are interested in, experience, works, trials for years, he might be better maybe in knowing the past and future not because they don't have the ability but everyone is focused on things more than others and if he was interested in keeping an entity he would easily but all he cares about how to take decisions in life to live happier, after he knew it's all about karma, he focuses more without being unbiased MOST of the time on what will happen next, like for example, I have a screenshot of his Whatsapp message in Arabic (you can translate it by Google lens if you want) that at 15th or 16th of March 2020, he said after 2 months every thing with get back to normal, where at the same time most people were worried and in the USA started that day distribution of doctors in the hospital, he is very confident (although some things he was biased and said it wrong) and after 12 years experience with him, I became confident too, not out of belief or dogma but out of facts, he is like Edgar Cayce to me lol
I understand that you have a strong belief about Djinns and have received information from your Godfather. However, the source of his information may not have been reliable, as the being he interacted with hasn't been a Djinn at all. It seems that he may have been basing his conclusions on a wrong species, as the entity he encountered was malicious and on a planet that is not fond of humans.

I just wanted to clarify this point, without discrediting your Godfather's experience or delving further into his background. It appears that you may not be receptive to this information, so I will leave it at that. However, there are many of us who have personally interacted with Djinns as both bound companions and unbounds. If you're interested in exploring this topic further, perhaps Magnolia can provide you with more accurate insights.
Thanks for your nice answer :) I don't know what species he encountered, maybe I am not familiar with the classifications (dragon, fairy, vampire, etc) if that what you mean, but for me any living entity that is living in the astral plane or mainly in another planet we can call him djinn or alien or spiritual being or living entity as CH likes to name them, at the same time being aware of their ranks and their differences, that is my point of view and also I believe Magnolia and Ash have more information regarding that and hope they help but I think they rarely participate here.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ahmededo wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:33 am Thanks for your nice answer :) I don't know what species he encountered, maybe I am not familiar with the classifications (dragon, fairy, vampire, etc) if that what you mean, but for me any living entity that is living in the astral plane or mainly in another planet we can call him djinn or alien or spiritual being or living entity as CH likes to name them, at the same time being aware of their ranks and their differences, that is my point of view and also I believe Magnolia and Ash have more information regarding that and hope they help but I think they rarely participate here.
There are millions of species scattered throughout the cosmos, and it wouldn't be fair to categorize them based on one person’s experience with a single alien species. Each is singular and singularly fascinating. It seems there is a slight misunderstanding when it comes to distinguishing these two races. But that's perfectly fine.
Djinn is a different race compared to the alien species he encountered. Living entities are those that are still living and thrive within their planes of existence. We are living entities because we are still living and breathing. Once we leave this world, we become spirits. I hope this explanation is clear to you.

Return to “Living Entities”