What I know about djinns

Ahmededo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hello

I want to say what I am pretty sure about the djinns or aliens or living entities and you can correct me if I am wrong.

1) They are not spirits in terms of ghosts or part of the soul (after we die, the astral body doesn't vanish right away, it's part of our mind, with memories, learning abilities etc) but it's more like recorded sound version of a dead body, sometimes spirits or ghosts are the actual humans who died with all their energy bodies with them, in the state before taking another body as part of the reincarnation cycle, that depends on their karma and time between being reborn again), we are all spirits, so djinns are like us spirits in their physical bodies, but actually the term physical is just a shape but it's a protoplasmic bodies.

2) Most of them live in other planets, some live on our earth, they have their rules but mostly not karma, as they can't actually have physical hurt and they don't die or get sick or work or sleep or eat or have sex, some eat and have sex in a different way and some like to eat or feed off the materialiaic energy of the food or have sex with women or men as a pleasure for them, but most who come to the earth for that are the lowest ranks.

3) They are specialized, some are scientists that come to earth to discover other planets or us, they are so cute and like our nerds lol many got caught from the humans (you know who I. talking about lol) some got even killed, some are doctors, some specialized in hurting others (they can't help in other requests except that), some give supernatural powers and help someone to even be a king or a president (that's the highest ranks).

4) Some of them require a price or something in return, some are sadists and even homosexuals and some do it for free as a humane kind act.

5) They have different shapes, every planet has a different race, some are dwarfs, some are black with one eye in the middle of the head (the third eye), some look like the grey/green aliens in the movies, some are tall, some are short and most of them have the same abilities but not all of them have the same abilities when it comes to helping humans.

6) They don't hurt each others like we do in our planet, they might have their wars or even nuclear wars between two different planets and races but they don't get hurt or die, but I don't know what are the benefits, maybe controlling more or to have more powers?! ... maybe.

7) They DON'T have any religion, they are spiritual, consider the prophets as good leaders in their planets but they don't practice any religion, most of them were alive when religions were created and their systems are different so they live in the actual heaven or paradise :), once I see a seller says, that djinn is a Muslim and there are many scammers, I close the page immediately :)

8) Most of the possessions come because we were one day living with them before we ate the forbidden apple in this or that planet (depends on your date of birth, each astrological sign has a specific planet) and every planet has their system, so before we violated the laws there, we were hurting that djinn (when were also a djinn or an alien) and he keeps taking revenge almost in all our reincarnations (bastards hahaha) but anyway it's rare cases.

9) No religious book can end that possession, it's all fake, but some also keeping born with a djinn helping them because they were friends one day before they fall.

10) We can live with them if we were lucky and got disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle or some earth holes, where there are holes in the 4th or astral dimension and the physical one and then we get back to our zodiac planet again like a newborn baby in the kindergarten:)

All regards

They named me Ahmed:)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm curious to know where you gather all this information? Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Ahmededo
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: ↑Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:08 pm I'm curious to know where you gather all this information? Lol.
From my Godfather :) I know a man, I consider him my father as he benefited me in my life with thousands of advices, he has his third eye opened, at first I doubted but through all the 12 years I knew him, he saved me from many disasters, he told me many personal and public prophecies, he was Gnostic first then became on his own, he practiced sex magic or maithuna with his wife which activated his Kundalini along with chakras activation vibrations, but I lived in Egypt where to have a girlfriend is forbidden and I don't most culture and mentality there so I couldn't practice my own, then he got a prostate cancer and had to stop sex magic so he meditated how to keep Kundalini active and he found out about Kundalini yoga which takes longer time but effective in the long run the. he told me about 3 years ago, I was like I begged you years to meditate in other methods because I don't have a gf or wife aaaaa :'( :'D but anyway I practiced Kundalini yoga for some time and became able to predict only most of the soccer games and small things πŸ˜… also when I read what Magnolia and Ash wrote in CH, I found most of the information above so I ordered right away πŸ˜… God bless all the crew

Ahmededo
new here
new here

I want to add for the sake of sharing trusted knowledge according to my Godfather experience, after he succeeded in the astral he visited, he kept letting go his mind to travel and he was seeing different images of similar places to earth and different ones, weird shapes of beings (weird to us not to them of course lol) some like avatars (the movie, I am sure real astral travellers told Hollywood before lol), some like Cyclops, most of their shapes are ugly to us and their life might seem boring (but imagine their morals, their abilities and no bad time or problems there, I think they have their problems, i meditated on why there was creations of millions of species? is it God playing games, then finally Kundalini just told me they are like aliens different worlds with different systems, the difference is that they have physical bodies living on Earth).

10) They don't have a bad karma as our earth is the prison of this galaxy and every galaxy has its own earth (prison), every being eats the forbidden apple, they become a fallen angel (depending on the laws of that planet), so we are all criminals here according to the planet system, either we get promoted every life cycle till we become like billionaires and if we didn't kill people or hurt them (even if our intention to benefit others saying we are helping Malariaya, you know who I am talking about lol) if we did like philanthropists and never hurt anyone we could come back again, so since they don't have bad or good karma, they could hurt humans for free, believe it or not, like we kill flies or mosquitoes, we are nothing lol)

11) You would ask if they are so morals amd soo good and don't hurt each other, how and why they hurt humans, well most of them don't hurt humans, some feel pathetic about those prisoners (us lol) and some despise us (one time he asked his mind in the astral travel to reach to the most aliens species who hate humans, then when he went there, the alien spit or exhales and fired his hand, he ended the meditation immediately and learnt the lesson to never go back there again loll), anyway the answer is: very few people on earth who learnt how to bound some entities and they the ones who asked them to hurt and those sorcerers will pay later, simply will be born again in African famines, the real hell, or sorry maybe a beggar in Egypt, that's more hell lol).

Sorry I talk a lot but with all honesty, hopefully I didn't make any confusion and that's pretty much all I know about them.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Umm, I have a race of djinn who pray to Allah every full moon. That tells me that they have something that we can call a religion. When keeping djinn, unbound or bonded, I believe it's best not to use broad terms to lump every single race of djinn into one group. You could start with a huge category like that but it would have to allow for other djinn who don't fit everything you mentioned. In the end, a large category would have to be adjusted to align it with your experinces with your djinn. I agree that djinn are made from plasma, aka the flameless fire. I finished reading a book but it was all about the terrible BA djinn so it ignored the good DA djinn. The book cited passages from the Qur'an. The book did mention how certain djinn came to hate us humans. Those are the djinn who I never ever want to cross paths with.

Yes, djinn can and do specialize. For example, I have one djinni who specializes with healing. I have another djinni who specializes by helping me with my third eye. There's another djinni who wants to help me with black mirror scrying though I'm sure he has more abilities than that. All of them are protective.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ahmededo wrote: ↑Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:54 pm
Tarvos wrote: ↑Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:08 pm I'm curious to know where you gather all this information? Lol.
From my Godfather :) I know a man, I consider him my father as he benefited me in my life with thousands of advices, he has his third eye opened, at first I doubted but through all the 12 years I knew him, he saved me from many disasters, he told me many personal and public prophecies, he was Gnostic first then became on his own, he practiced sex magic or maithuna with his wife which activated his Kundalini along with chakras activation vibrations, but I lived in Egypt where to have a girlfriend is forbidden and I don't most culture and mentality there so I couldn't practice my own, then he got a prostate cancer and had to stop sex magic so he meditated how to keep Kundalini active and he found out about Kundalini yoga which takes longer time but effective in the long run the. he told me about 3 years ago, I was like I begged you years to meditate in other methods because I don't have a gf or wife aaaaa :'( :'D but anyway I practiced Kundalini yoga for some time and became able to predict only most of the soccer games and small things πŸ˜… also when I read what Magnolia and Ash wrote in CH, I found most of the information above so I ordered right away πŸ˜… God bless all the crew
I have a total of 7 distinct Djinns, and amidst this collection, there is only one fragment of information that holds true for me. Regarding the notion of your Godfather's ability to predict events and engage in sex magick, it appears unrelated to the act of interacting with spirits. Might I inquire whether he has previously encountered any Djinns? Or perhaps, have you?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Ahmededo
new here
new here

Whyme wrote: ↑Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:40 pm Umm, I have a race of djinn who pray to Allah every full moon. That tells me that they have something that we can call a religion. When keeping djinn, unbound or bonded, I believe it's best not to use broad terms to lump every single race of djinn into one group. You could start with a huge category like that but it would have to allow for other djinn who don't fit everything you mentioned. In the end, a large category would have to be adjusted to align it with your experinces with your djinn. I agree that djinn are made from plasma, aka the flameless fire. I finished reading a book but it was all about the terrible BA djinn so it ignored the good DA djinn. The book cited passages from the Qur'an. The book did mention how certain djinn came to hate us humans. Those are the djinn who I never ever want to cross paths with.

Yes, djinn can and do specialize. For example, I have one djinni who specializes with healing. I have another djinni who specializes by helping me with my third eye. There's another djinni who wants to help me with black mirror scrying though I'm sure he has more abilities than that. All of them are protective.
With all respect to your experience, regarding the praying once a month, that's not a religion, I mean it's not any religion we know in earth (if I am wrong please tell me what's it), so the word Allah or God or Jesus, or Brahman, or the absolute or as in the Kaballah (Ain Suph Aur) if that means the cosmo creator, then it's very hard for most creatures to contact creator, and for all the djinns they have their third eye opened fully by default so they don't need any religion, maybe they worship their creators (not Allah) but the ones who created them and worshipping here means respect and offerings (same as pharoahes were doing in their temples to the gods/goddesses) not praying as rituals, fasting, pilgrimages or having a mosque or church, they don't need prayers as they are not weak like us, please dig deep and ask the djinn more with full focus and be unbiased and tell me what he will tell you.

The rest I agree.

Ahmededo
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: ↑Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:26 pm
Ahmededo wrote: ↑Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:54 pm
I have a total of 7 distinct Djinns, and amidst this collection, there is only one fragment of information that holds true for me. Regarding the notion of your Godfather's ability to predict events and engage in sex magick, it appears unrelated to the act of interacting with spirits. Might I inquire whether he has previously encountered any Djinns? Or perhaps, have you?

Yes he interacted with djinns, once he was at the beginning of astral travels, he was seeing djinns who told him "do you want any service?" and he ran away lol because he was convinced that time that nothing is for free and he didn't know yet that some djinns can help without any return, he was swimming between the galaxies, seeing different creatures, he saw two beings setting close to each other, then he asked what they are doing and he was told that's their sex, non-materialistic one, he told me no genetials he saw except for humans on earth (maybe that's the most djinns because some have sex with women or men on earth but dunno how).

As I mentioned before he asked his mind to drive him to the most alien species that don't like humans, they were far away from this galaxy, he found himself near a djinn, he tried to touch him but he found my Godfather not so pure so fire got out from his mouth and burnt his left hand so badly (3rs degree), the burning was in the physical body, he immediately stopped the astral travel and opened his eyes, he never got back there again and he was able to cure his hand later, it took years, also another meditator went there before (who told him about that race) and got beaten where his physical head bled.

Also, he has a djinn who only specialized in hurting others (he didn't want to bound him but the djinn became close to him) sometimes he acts on his own (very rare) of someone annoyed him and if he told him to do anything he will only hurt, so my Godfather stopped seeking any assistance from him, because he doesn't want to have a bad karma.

For me, I didn't have any clear encounter with a djinn, even in meditation I. not good at at, no enough energy and no enough focusing, hopefully soon I will have my experience thanks to Ash and Magnolia.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:@
Ahmededo wrote: ↑Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:27 pm Hello

I want to say what I am pretty sure about the djinns or aliens or living entities and you can correct me if I am wrong.

1) They are not spirits in terms of ghosts or part of the soul (after we die, the astral body doesn't vanish right away, it's part of our mind, with memories, learning abilities etc) but it's more like recorded sound version of a dead body, sometimes spirits or ghosts are the actual humans who died with all their energy bodies with them, in the state before taking another body as part of the reincarnation cycle, that depends on their karma and time between being reborn again), we are all spirits, so djinns are like us spirits in their physical bodies, but actually the term physical is just a shape but it's a protoplasmic bodies.

2) Most of them live in other planets, some live on our earth, they have their rules but mostly not karma, as they can't actually have physical hurt and they don't die or get sick or work or sleep or eat or have sex, some eat and have sex in a different way and some like to eat or feed off the materialiaic energy of the food or have sex with women or men as a pleasure for them, but most who come to the earth for that are the lowest ranks.

3) They are specialized, some are scientists that come to earth to discover other planets or us, they are so cute and like our nerds lol many got caught from the humans (you know who I. talking about lol) some got even killed, some are doctors, some specialized in hurting others (they can't help in other requests except that), some give supernatural powers and help someone to even be a king or a president (that's the highest ranks).

4) Some of them require a price or something in return, some are sadists and even homosexuals and some do it for free as a humane kind act.

5) They have different shapes, every planet has a different race, some are dwarfs, some are black with one eye in the middle of the head (the third eye), some look like the grey/green aliens in the movies, some are tall, some are short and most of them have the same abilities but not all of them have the same abilities when it comes to helping humans.

6) They don't hurt each others like we do in our planet, they might have their wars or even nuclear wars between two different planets and races but they don't get hurt or die, but I don't know what are the benefits, maybe controlling more or to have more powers?! ... maybe.

7) They DON'T have any religion, they are spiritual, consider the prophets as good leaders in their planets but they don't practice any religion, most of them were alive when religions were created and their systems are different so they live in the actual heaven or paradise :), once I see a seller says, that djinn is a Muslim and there are many scammers, I close the page immediately :)

8) Most of the possessions come because we were one day living with them before we ate the forbidden apple in this or that planet (depends on your date of birth, each astrological sign has a specific planet) and every planet has their system, so before we violated the laws there, we were hurting that djinn (when were also a djinn or an alien) and he keeps taking revenge almost in all our reincarnations (bastards hahaha) but anyway it's rare cases.

9) No religious book can end that possession, it's all fake, but some also keeping born with a djinn helping them because they were friends one day before they fall.

10) We can live with them if we were lucky and got disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle or some earth holes, where there are holes in the 4th or astral dimension and the physical one and then we get back to our zodiac planet again like a newborn baby in the kindergarten:)

All regards

They named me Ahmed:)

Ahmededo
new here
new here

Sorry I type very fast and maybe in hurry and English is not my first language so I might type some mistakes, what I meant by recorded sound version of a dead body are the spirits/ghosts not the djinns, not all the spirits, the ones who died and reincarnated then their astral body (a part of the mind) still out there in the universe.

The djinns can't hurt the spirits, spirits can't be physically hurt or die of course, Djinns and spirits can see each other, spirits can help humans before they get reincarnated, they don't know they are dead, I am talking about the ones who diet and roaming on earth, and some roam thousands of years in the space (there is no time out there), for example a very good person died in Europe before the mideaval races so either he waits hundreds of years swimming in the galaxies till he returns back in 1900s or he gets reincarnated for example in a aristocrat man or woman or in the royal family, depends on their karma and sometimes their choice.

The djinns are immortal, they don't die, if they committed a mistake in their realm, then he forgets everything and be bound to a woman's womb, you can know some of them when you find a person the wild animals fear them (although he never raised them or never worked in circuses), some have gifted supernatural abilities, and they don't know why.

Some they don't have any special abilities and might be idiot and smart at the same time, like Putin, although he will have a hell of karma but he lost a very good karma he once had, yes don't get surprised, why Putin? that's my Godfather confirming and it's not about politics, that's just a trivial information but for the real psychics who can verify and validate any information.

Btw, I love the west and planning to immigrate to Australia and will change my name to John once I get there, if anyone is interested πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Return to β€œLiving Entities”