Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Been interested in a pixie of recent but I’m confused on if I should be calling the small maybe finger sizes winged humanoid looking ones pixies or faeries.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:29 pm Been interested in a pixie of recent but I’m confused on if I should be calling the small maybe finger sizes winged humanoid looking ones pixies or faeries.
Not quite sure I understand what you mean. Maybe go by what the conjurer says.

There are lots of small creatures/spirits who aren't faeries/fae.

Pixies are a particular type of being, known best as being from the South West of England. They were actually suspicious of or opposed to fairies/fae coming to their part of the world and apparently went to war with them. But they've since resolved their differences.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

So I'd say Pixies can definitely tell the difference between themselves and fae. CH does describe them as sprites - but I can see that they may look a little like fairies.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ghlight=pi

Their energy & personality seems different to me.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:01 am
Draz’Khal wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:29 pm Been interested in a pixie of recent but I’m confused on if I should be calling the small maybe finger sizes winged humanoid looking ones pixies or faeries.

Pixies are a particular type of being, known best as being from the South West of England. They were actually suspicious of or opposed to fairies/fae coming to their part of the world and apparently went to war with them. But they've since resolved their differences.

So I'd say Pixies can definitely tell the difference between themselves and fae. CH does describe them as sprites - but I can see that they may look a little like fairies.

Good to know that pixies actually aren’t considered fae. Wouldn’t have known that due to our misinformation or lack of knowledge about them have categorized them incorrectly. Appreciate the answer.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:06 am
Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:01 am

Good to know that pixies actually aren’t considered fae. Wouldn’t have known that due to our misinformation or lack of knowledge about them have categorized them incorrectly. Appreciate the answer.
./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

A pixie and a fae may seem similar, but they are actually separate races. They are both commonly portrayed as enchanting, small beings.

Pixies are childlike and tiny. They are known for their mischievous nature and are fond of dancing. Pixies are typically playful, but they also have a tendency to play pranks.

There is a wide variety of fae races. They possess an ageless beauty and youthfulness. However, their traits can differ greatly depending on the particular race.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I would say, they are Sprite 🧚🏻‍♀️ types. I just received two as a reverse adoption, Sun & Moon Sprites. I have noties bright and visible orbs around me and my ears buzz in a higher pitch. Especially the moon sprite male, comes through bright within white orb. They are very active and I do enjoy their upbeat presence. They are my only types, and seem very different feel compared to my faeries. They are much more high energy, young & cheerful energy. Whereas my faeries, with they're few thousands of years of ages come across mature and wise, dedicated spirit mentors. I also seeing my faeries ... (some of them) almost as tall as an avarage human. Sprites seem to be small as they are described.

Return to “Faery”