What is the most money youve spent in CH?

mystlady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Probably just that telepathic spell. I personally wouldn’t buy spells from CH. It didn’t work and the bracelet was hideous. I haven’t bought any of their spirits since I don’t feel a strong calling for them.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:49 pm
Darknorth wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:02 am I discovered CH about a week ago and already spent $500 :p). I have another $200 worth of items in the cart but haven't pull the trigger yet as I am waiting for few more items to be available.
OMG~! Which items are you waiting for, if I may ask? xD
I discovered CH about three weeks ago, and now I spend about $379 in total on 3 separate orders. I spent about the same on a different vendor before I found CH. I still have stuff in my cart, but I'm going to wait out a bit before I buy any more—it's already like Christmas spending to me! Lol.
lol I can’t quite remember. I actually placed the order 1-2 days after I made this post. I believe it was couple of bogos and new spells. I think I already spent over $1000 at this point and there are still about 100 items in my wishlist. This “hobby” is expensive :'D

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I think I've hit $500-$600 a couple of times. Most of my purchases tend to be around $100 so I can get free shipping. I've got a bit of a problem :p)

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I’ve spent way to much so far. 🤪. I’ve spent close to 800 since middle of October. Surely the advanced stuff will open up for me soon.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Osean wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:38 am I’ve spent way to much so far. 🤪. I’ve spent close to 800 since middle of October. Surely the advanced stuff will open up for me soon.
You can send a support ticket to ask for upgrade since you already meet the requirement. I did that to upgrade my loyalty level so I can have better discount.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:37 am Probably just that telepathic spell. I personally wouldn’t buy spells from CH. It didn’t work and the bracelet was hideous. I haven’t bought any of their spirits since I don’t feel a strong calling for them.

I am sorry you feel that way. When I hold their spirits I can feel energy sometimes washes over me. But that's as far as iv gotten. I am trying to mediate daily. With a bonding box. I figured it's just me that needs to mediate more. Because I know some of them really are helping me. Especially when unbound spirits I can tell my body is at more peace. I am just saying it may have not worked for you. It does seem to work for others. Maybe its their style of magic u just dont resonate?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:37 am Probably just that telepathic spell. I personally wouldn’t buy spells from CH. It didn’t work and the bracelet was hideous. I haven’t bought any of their spirits since I don’t feel a strong calling for them.
Sorry to hear about your experience. Out of curiosity, may I ask how long have you been working with that spell? I been told that spells can take days/weeks/months to manifest. Another possibility is due to blockages (which you may or may not have). I been told by several practitioners (CH and through etsy sellers) that I have severe blockages in my energy system and even my spirit guides are actively blocking me because they believe I'm not ready for the spiritual path (not surprising given my background x*D)

I also received a bracelet from CH...Let just say it was not what I exptected :p) but their other vessels looked good. I mainly now bind to spirit or to my master vessel since I don't like to carry many vessels with me.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:37 am Probably just that telepathic spell. I personally wouldn’t buy spells from CH. It didn’t work and the bracelet was hideous.
You sound too occupied by the material aspect of the piece to have been truly receptive to the magic.

You know that if you suck at telepathy then a spell has to lift a lot of weight to get through to you and make it happen. How would you know it didn't work if you're not telepathic to begin with? Your intro describes you as a beginner in psychic development. How would you even be able to tell the difference between this spell and others you feel were more successful?

I'm pointing this out not just for you, and not just regarding CH (..who opened the door for practically everyone else selling in this community..). It's a general issue here where people who can't properly discern magic yet are judging it and giving up far too soon on a piece. You could probably make it work for you if you gave it more of your time and trust.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced

I think mine was about $500 if I remember correctly, that's after all the wonderful discounts CH blesses us with else it would have been closer to 2 grand - lol. I keep telling my companions that I don't need to win the lottery jackpot, I'd be happy with a few grand - say close to 50k - then I can splurge a little and give them a few nice offers. They don't find it as funny as I do when I say that but hey at least I try to bribe them, doesn't always work though.
:'D

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Darknorth wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:13 am lol I can’t quite remember. I actually placed the order 1-2 days after I made this post. I believe it was couple of bogos and new spells. I think I already spent over $1000 at this point and there are still about 100 items in my wishlist. This “hobby” is expensive :'D
Yeah, this "hobby" can get pretty expensive. Lol. I currently have 157 items on my wishlist. Please send help!
I was looking at a few new spirits too with the limited time offer, but I'm over here still working on my very first spirits x*D

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “General Questions”