What is your gargoyle personal experience?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Lewk wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:04 am
Angelik wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:23 am I have two from CH. They remain silent in the background. I was blessed with a vision of them. They do not look like the typical stone-made gargoyle, but more humanoid. I am not sure they want to, so I won't disclose more about their appearance. They seem to like peanut butter too.
That's interesting.

I've seen all 4 of my gargoyles look like gargoyles, just not very scary for me. But I think I've occasionally spotted them putting on the scary look for outsiders/threats. It's just the one, older gargoyle that definitely adopts a human-ish look for me when he wants me to see it's him attracting my attention. He also has the other 2 looks he can use.
Mine are originally described with blue-stone skin and the other with green-stone skin and golden eyes. Both are elder, one male, one female. One is a reverse adoption. They manifested with a gargoyle look, but less monstruous and the skin although was dark it was not looking like stone.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

madgar29 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:01 pm Yes I know there is a thread called information on gargoyle. But I wanted to ask the community their personal experiences with them. All my life I have been attracted to them. Their statues. The cartoon that was on tv. I do see rhem has a guardian figure but I am sure there is more to it. I do not know why I havnt taken the plunge since I liked them so much as a kid. So I wanted to hear from you guys.
I have a lot of experiences with Gargoyles. They were the first spirits I brought home. They are described as grotesque looking with stone skin but they look normal to me, I guess I'm desensitized. They are mostly quiet as they patrol the property or sit on the house. They are somewhat on the anti-social side but it's only because they are focused on their job which they take VERY seriously. When I say serious, I mean serious. They have woken me up a few times because something unwanted got too close to the property. They are amazing protectors and great additions to the family. They are aways the first to let me know if there's a breech.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I'm curious if they would work with others like watchers. Wrewolfs. Hell hounds. I get why I havnt been drawn to them recently archons depending on what they want to look like face wise and u take a gargoyle a gargoyle could be mistaken by one. Obviously w gargoyle would have way better energy than ana archon I'll never question that so in time I will try to get one or two. I appreciate the insights a lot sounds like you guys have a lot to share actually.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

madgar29 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:22 am I'm curious if they would work with others like watchers. Wrewolfs. Hell hounds. I get why I havnt been drawn to them recently archons depending on what they want to look like face wise and u take a gargoyle a gargoyle could be mistaken by one. Obviously w gargoyle would have way better energy than ana archon I'll never question that so in time I will try to get one or two. I appreciate the insights a lot sounds like you guys have a lot to share actually.
I've seen different spirit species work together all the time; gargoyles are no exception. Mine seem to do fine with the wolves, hounds, and dragons. You'd be surprised how often your spirit family comes together for your benefit even if they don't get along with each other. I've got a few companions of the same type that cannot stand to have their vessels within a few feet of each other and are constantly bickering, but when it comes to protecting me or doing a task on my behalf, they put their differences aside and get the work done. You can always make a house rule that they have to be "nice" to each other and not cause "harm" or " have altercations" with each other. Always a thought.

~Amberly~

Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My Emomimi gargoyle is truly hilarious 😂. He is always into everything is on. And he is so very social. As he is always around, I sometimes see his face 😬 grimacing, and showing me his smile and he can't help it his sharp tooth.

Honestly, he is such a character, pressing on my funny button all the time and cracking me up out of the blue with his little pop in visions. Even now, I am laughing 😂 out loud. It was the best thing I have ever did... getting an Emomimi gargoyle. They are truly amazing companions, and marvellous defence.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I got a feeling some of them may not like each other but will tolerate it's in my rules no fighting if u have to walk away from them. I also told them not to feed into the duality and polarity thing. Lol. To embrace diversity and take it out on those that seek to harm us.

I need to slow down though there is alot of things I need to get. Spells, housing. Toys. Lol

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

a little surprise happened. I am getting one vessel should be here friday.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

madgar29 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:03 am a little surprise happened. I am getting one vessel should be here friday.
Was it? Was it really a surprise? You knew you were aching to get one even before all our stories and shared experiences - lol.

Congrats on the new addition. <3

~Amberly~

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Andariel wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:10 pm
madgar29 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:03 am a little surprise happened. I am getting one vessel should be here friday.
Was it? Was it really a surprise? You knew you were aching to get one even before all our stories and shared experiences - lol.

Congrats on the new addition. <3
Hard to explain. I didnt order her or she wasnt on the listing. But I kept saying is my volkh a she I kept getting you mean he. I was like wait I didnt get a volkh. But I kept hearing you mean he. Then i get one of my orders. And the volkh is in it. We are not even bridged but I still felt it I guess. It's been a very odd week. That's the least I can say the gargoyle your completely right though I shouldnt ignore my gut. I havnt seen her move or anything but iv seen her in the minds eye pop up. I think she looks really cool to be honest.

Return to “Gargoyle”