What is your gargoyle personal experience?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Yes I know there is a thread called information on gargoyle. But I wanted to ask the community their personal experiences with them. All my life I have been attracted to them. Their statues. The cartoon that was on tv. I do see rhem has a guardian figure but I am sure there is more to it. I do not know why I havnt taken the plunge since I liked them so much as a kid. So I wanted to hear from you guys.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

So far my gargoyles are all business. They are protectors and help enforce household rules. As for spiritual development and helping me with mundane stuff, that's nothing mine do which is why I have other living entities and spirits who have the expertise to help me with other things. My gargoyles favourite treat is peanut butter.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My experience is rather new with my Halloween brand new Emomimi male. But I have noticed, he is very much active, bonding closer then other beings that are not white arts and he is rather emotive intuitive. He didn't speak telepathic with me yet. But when I sing he echoes with me 😂. He does love soloist and beautiful voice songs. He has a dominant shadow presence, like me Gregori. And I have a touch of a flu kind of symptoms that I took panadol. Although, I recived a healers familiar as well within my package plus an excellent spell within my preorder halloween bundle. All are on class 5T2 and above.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

higher conciousness protectors that like to sing :) higher as in not creatures... like watchers and voklan. it does make since why they have a more shadow side. i wont explain it here. be long winded. i just got an army really. so i dunno if i will get one soon.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I got 4 Gargoyles at once and couldn't have been happier with them. To me they seem like they are on-point protectors and responsive companions.

Bearing in mind that people's experiences vary and there's not only no guarantee that someone else will have a similar experience but some experiences may be just the way a spirit companion manifests for that person....but, as you asked...

Some experiences:

- On arrival they did seem to take up positions on the outside walls of my home.
- But they were also happy to be inside and move around there.
- They seemed to intuit where they might be needed most (but that's the same for all spirits).
- I got the impression they were interested in mechanical and modern appliances.
- Very happy to be tasked (but that's the same for most conjured and bound companion spirits).
- One is older and described as very capable. He appears to me almost in a humanoid form, rather than as the classic gargoyle look which came with his description. This makes him easier to recognise for me and perhaps is quite friendly and reassuring.
- They are really not frightening to me as their Keeper, just as the CH notes say about them. They're really quite normal and friendly.

I wouldn't be without them.

They're described as really liking peanut butter and, yes, as @Whyme has found, they do seem to really like it.

I'm always tempted to not say too much about spirit interaction experiences, as it can be so personal and because it's not likely to be much help to another Keeper, as they'll get their own experience - which may be quite different. For one thing, I don't see orbs or shades so much as actual appearances.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Lewk ,if you don't mind me asking, if we order gargoyles, will CH give us the specific type of gargoyles in the description write up or its a generalised kind of description?

I have noticed all the prebounds with extra writing up, seems to be describing them, their types... like, stone, cemetery ect. Emomimi gargoyles seems to be the most out of the box type, smart cookie and entertaining to my likeness so far.

But I am just wondering if there's a lot of other types out there? Not many varieties on the encyclopaedia. So, since you bought 4 in one go, are they all different types and kinds or breeds... I don't know what we use when it's comes to spirits. And how do you find them energy wise?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have two from CH. They remain silent in the background. I was blessed with a vision of them. They do not look like the typical stone-made gargoyle, but more humanoid. I am not sure they want to, so I won't disclose more about their appearance. They seem to like peanut butter too.

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi :D

I've had my gargoyle for about 2 months now and here are my experiences:

Her energy is light and airy but also rock solid at the same time. She doesn't feel super social but she isn't unfriendly either. She feels very focused on her task of protection.

She manifests with a cold breeze. She likes to sit on high places, especially the roof when I'm at home (which is strange to me that my emomimi gargoyle is completely different and doesn't do any of that stuff!). Sometimes she can come off as unnerving when I see her crawl on my ceiling through my minds eye. But it's just one of her behaviors and has nothing to do with trying to intimidate or scare me :)

The first few days after we were bonded she put a shell of protection around my back without me even asking her to. She could see that the back of my astral body and chakras are very weak and so she made a hard, scaly protective shell of energy that floats right at my back at all times. When I energetically protect and ward my space she oversees it and gives me real-time lessons on what I can do better and helps me understand why things are done a certain way. For example, I have this habit she is working with me on where I often just use a blanket intention but I don't go further in depth, and so when real-life scnarioes happen things can get muddled and break down. Like I can put a shell of energy around my space with the pure intention of protection, but she will then ask me "what would you like to happen to energy that hits your sheild? do you want it to be shocked away? reflected or repelled?" and so on. She's really helping me understand a deeper level of protective magic.

For offerings she REALLY enjoys coffee. Like, a lot. I can tell when she accepts my offering because in my minds eye I can see swirls of light brown energy in her own cloud of energy and she becomes very elated :D She also likes classical music.

I hope this helps!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:15 am @Lewk ,if you don't mind me asking, if we order gargoyles, will CH give us the specific type of gargoyles in the description write up or its a generalised kind of description?

I have noticed all the prebounds with extra writing up, seems to be describing them, their types... like, stone, cemetery ect. Emomimi gargoyles seems to be the most out of the box type, smart cookie and entertaining to my likeness so far.

But I am just wondering if there's a lot of other types out there? Not many varieties on the encyclopaedia. So, since you bought 4 in one go, are they all different types and kinds or breeds... I don't know what we use when it's comes to spirits. And how do you find them energy wise?
I think they're 'standard' gargoyles, for want of a better word. None were described as being of different sorts (or 'races') and they all feel like the same type to me.

They seem light grey in energy, as described in most CH materials I've read.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:23 am I have two from CH. They remain silent in the background. I was blessed with a vision of them. They do not look like the typical stone-made gargoyle, but more humanoid. I am not sure they want to, so I won't disclose more about their appearance. They seem to like peanut butter too.
That's interesting.

I've seen all 4 of my gargoyles look like gargoyles, just not very scary for me. But I think I've occasionally spotted them putting on the scary look for outsiders/threats. It's just the one, older gargoyle that definitely adopts a human-ish look for me when he wants me to see it's him attracting my attention. He also has the other 2 looks he can use.

find it again.

Return to “Gargoyle”