You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I got like six or eight. Last week. They were literally like 11.25 for ancient and dynamic. I hope I am not the only. So before this I have two. I know I have felt my female one the male. I dunno if ch hasn't started conjuring my new ones I swear I saw like a flash half a second of one crawling on my ceiling saying hi.

There was only one race I didn't feel strong about the rest I'm like cool because I loved watching gargoyles the cartoon. I always believed in them odd yeah then my step dad was into them too so we would have talks about them. He was more serious about looking at them as protectors and to be respectful I asked so you believe they are real. He said yes.

Onoden gargoyle
Sukuri kuku
Frag - at first I was like what a grenade? But no these guys seem cool very different they don't move often unless it's serious. I almost feel like if they do get in a real fight I think of im the juggernaut b****. Because when they move they cannot be stopped yeah?

Ume - they might hate me. Bc I'm not in the city. I like the calm and country. But who knows.

Got like six fae from same CIJ. But different thread.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
StarofHope
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

I've been interested in gargoyles lately. Where can I find information about them? I would also be interested in reading about your gargoyles and what they are like, when you have bonded.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

StarofHope wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:55 am I've been interested in gargoyles lately. Where can I find information about them? I would also be interested in reading about your gargoyles and what they are like, when you have bonded.
I would love to share my experiences with them. Issue is my communication is in and out. Clear then nothing. So when I know it's a gargoyle. I will post. But usually I feel energy. I trained my left hand to be sensitive. The way I did that I need to do my right hand and continue to do that. I wonder if I cns train my ear the same way

I have felt my female she is nice to me. My tri protection bindimg from CH. Was a gorgon gargoyle and hellbound then I feel their vessel I feel sweet energy I'm not sure if it's all of them

StarofHope
new here
new here
Zodiac:

How did you train that? I would need to work on my sensitivity too. But I cant find much information about it.

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

It's so interesting you said one of yours has crawled on the ceiling and said hi to you, because I've had that exact experience with one of mine!! I know it's scary and strange and a typical horror thing but I totally wasn't afraid at all. My gargoyles are so loyal and they put off such light protective energy even though they're DA. I hope you enjoy yours and I'm looking forward to hearing your experiences :)

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I would mediate everyday hold out my hand told my spirit guides to grab my hand I would focus. 15 or 20 minutes. Last night I asked some spirits by name to grab my hands. I believe I felt them infact the last one I saw a half second vision of her arms going down to my lands from my left side. And I knew she was. But that is how I did it.i need to do it again but this time maybe just maybe change it up a little bit. Like focus on my ear and tell them to give me a word. I'm going to experiment. But taking my hands in mediation for a few weeks really did help me develop that. And I noticed they like to take advantage of it.
@StarofHope

@bunny the seeing is half vision half real like a shadow how I explain it. Them saying hi is more of a guy feeling over hearing them say hi. Maybe I perceive information differently but I been noticing it's more of in my minds eye at the moment than pyshical.

The day I wrote this next day I get write up from CH on my gargoyles and fae. So I'm wondering if it was one of my new ones. And the size. It makes since if it may have been my city dweller. Normally I think I would freak out with them crawling on ceiling but i did not find it creepy

StarofHope
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks so much for explaining! I will try this too. Very interesting.

madgar29 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:55 pm I would mediate everyday hold out my hand told my spirit guides to grab my hand I would focus. 15 or 20 minutes. Last night I asked some spirits by name to grab my hands. I believe I felt them infact the last one I saw a half second vision of her arms going down to my lands from my left side. And I knew she was. But that is how I did it.i need to do it again but this time maybe just maybe change it up a little bit. Like focus on my ear and tell them to give me a word. I'm going to experiment. But taking my hands in mediation for a few weeks really did help me develop that. And I noticed they like to take advantage of it.
@StarofHope

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Back to the night i had my gargoyle's conjured for me. I had to make sure what i was feeling was not from a different binding. If you will I needed to make sure. thinking about that night and then playing with the other bindings I have. I have come to realize the same night i had a vision of my one crawling. when i was sleeping i had one sweet enough to make me feel weightless. however i did not just feel weight less in my body. it was in my mind. weight less mind it was as if i cant explain it but it felt like they were trying to help me relax. my mind would go blank but id get this very nice feeling like not intoxication but a europhia feeling just a good feeling. I was reading and hey said they can make u feel weightless but i didnt know they could try to make u feel relaxed and feel good in the mind as well which i appreicate it and i really wish to hang out with my gargoly'es more.

Return to “Gargoyle”