Wonderland of Spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've only gotten spirits from CH, up until yesterday. I found Robyn on FB and requested a Violet Flame Dragon. She found one who would compliment me and I asked for a visit. I'm skeptical of new places.
The spirits energy was felt. She responded straight away with a pendulum. She even aided me when asked. So I purchased her and am getting 2 different companions from her tomorrow.
She's good at what she does. She's super nice and I enjoy chatting with her and asking any questions I have. Definitely check her out.

0..0 *0*
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I definitely highly recommend Robyn! Lol I have 47 spirits from her. She honestly genuine and her spirits are affordable

XianLee
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
Zodiac:

Can I get a link?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:50 am is this the link?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wonderlandofspirits/
Yes! She had a larger group a while back and gad to close due to personal and health reasons. She's wonderful.

0..0 *0*
mystlady
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
Zodiac:

Facebook conjurer review: Wonderland of Spirit Keeping and Conjuring Group

Owner: Robyn

Contents of this shop:
Direct bindings from White to Black arts. Doesn’t offer vessels but her spirit bindings is as effective and strongly felt.
Also does custom conjuring and spirit visitation (upon request).

Situation:
I was new to spirit keeping as of last year (2021). I happen to stumble upon her shop when I was browsing through Angel’s shop - Angels Eclectic Metaphysical Spirit Conjuring Group (which I will do a separate post)!

My overall impression:
When I first had my interaction with Robyn, she was easy to talk too and kind. My first spirit from her was a cooshie puppy (I believe this was my first custom conjure request from ever). I was excited and the spirit was directly binded to me.

She didn’t have much since she was new (Nov 2021). But she had an past keeper album to refer too.

As time went on, she started posting her PC- pre conjures in her shop and I began to take an interest. Pretty soon, I also began to adopt spirits from her.

As of now, I have 49 spirits from her and 1 living entity. I have 2 more on the way. They are mostly CC- custom conjure requests. I won’t list any of my spirit family members since this is strictly in confidence between me and my family.

I grew to love Robyn’s spirit family as if they were on my flesh and blood. Technically, I’m still working through my psychic abilities (channeling and giving psychic readings are my current abilities).

As for Robyn, I’ve gotten to know her personally and proud to say that she has been my dearest friend who supported me through my struggles. I appreciate her talents and her openness. (Lol, she’s been really honest about my curiosity in black arts which will I never touch in my life).

Robyn is very much professional, passionate about her craft, and she’s honest about the timing of your orders. She will post about her current situation on her group when she can’t do conjuring. She doesn’t do a massive group conjuring which can take up a lot of her energy. I appreciate that she takes the time and consideration of your orders (quality vs quantity) which tells you that she’s given the spirits proper care and respect into consideration.

Worth paying: Definitely! Her conjuring is inexpensive and affordable!

Rising13
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Robyn is an awesome conjurer and an even greater person. Any questions you have, even if it sounds dumb, she is kind and takes the time to answer any questions you have. I love that she has a small private group as it keeps you and your spirit family confidential. She also works hard to prevent copy cat conjurers and any drama that anti-spiritkeepers may try to stir up.

There was a pair that I was really sadden to see have gone to someone, but due to unknown circumstances, they returned to her and was looking for another keeper. I am so happy to be able to have a second chance into taking them in and having them as part of my spirit family. Since then, I've adopted a few others from her and I can attest that both she and her spirits are legit as I've captured a couple of pictures of the newest member I've adopted from her already. Robyn is definitely someone given worth a try!

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Since my first post I have gotten a few more from Robyn and as other have said, she's fantastic. She's become a close friend and her work is genuine. She's actually working on 2 more for me as I type this. Lol very highly recommended.

0..0 *0*
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Robyn is lovely, I asked her for a RA, and the entity that came to me was very noticed, before I got message, I felt the new presence. I was so impressed I just got one of her Pre conjures, my darkest yet. So il update on this, but circumstances led me to this Entity who looks like an unbound that visited me a few nights ago.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Updating on the so called entity I paid for , I got nothing , no entity at all. Turns out the unbound who is still around was just similar in looks ,In fact just after buying a description , cos thats all I got , I got blocked from group for no reason at all , I had not even had any interaction with Robyn after paying. Avoid this person

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”