working with lilith

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I recently was called to work with lilith through my queen and ladies. any advice or suggestions for offerings to welcome her presence?? thanks in advance to anyone with experience working with her!!

Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

Lilith was the first darker energy I ever connected with years ago!

Advice with working with her....I think firstly it would depend on what is it that you're hoping to accomplish with your connection with her. I see working with deities as mentors. So my approach may be vastly different than others that work with her for other reasons.

I find that the real work with her begins when you show your seriousness in the work. For example, when I wanted to work with her on my intimacy issues & being perceived in a sexual way; I threw myself completely out of my comfort zone and posted content where I was lusted over, put myself in settings where I had people actively trying to pursue me ( I promise you it all sounds a lot more risquÉ than it actually was)
It's one thing to talk about all the things you want to work on & evolve; it's a whole other game actually doing the work. I personally found her energy to be A LOT more palpable when I showed my level of seriousness.

And just as you would expect, if you were to say you wanted to work on x subject, and then as the days go by you lose interest, get distracted etc...it was a lot harder for me to get her presence back. A fabulous test of dedication!

Offerings, I always make offerings in red for her. For example, you could get a red candle, carve her sigil into it & burn it while you take dried rose petals & crush that with some dragonsblood incense & a few drops of red wine to make a paste and use that paste to draw her sigil on your forehead, a piece of paper...etc. But again, it depends on what you're wanting to accomplish. I can only suggest things that I do but it may very well not make any sense to anyone else for the simple fact that my working relationship with her is unique to me, just as it will be to you. Doing what I do will accomplish nothing if you don't know why it is you're doing the things you're doing.

Hopefully some of my words give you some inspiration, and good luck on your journey with her!

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Velca wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:38 am Lilith was the first darker energy I ever connected with years ago!

Advice with working with her....I think firstly it would depend on what is it that you're hoping to accomplish with your connection with her. I see working with deities as mentors. So my approach may be vastly different than others that work with her for other reasons.

I find that the real work with her begins when you show your seriousness in the work. For example, when I wanted to work with her on my intimacy issues & being perceived in a sexual way; I threw myself completely out of my comfort zone and posted content where I was lusted over, put myself in settings where I had people actively trying to pursue me ( I promise you it all sounds a lot more risquÉ than it actually was)
It's one thing to talk about all the things you want to work on & evolve; it's a whole other game actually doing the work. I personally found her energy to be A LOT more palpable when I showed my level of seriousness.

And just as you would expect, if you were to say you wanted to work on x subject, and then as the days go by you lose interest, get distracted etc...it was a lot harder for me to get her presence back. A fabulous test of dedication!

Offerings, I always make offerings in red for her. For example, you could get a red candle, carve her sigil into it & burn it while you take dried rose petals & crush that with some dragonsblood incense & a few drops of red wine to make a paste and use that paste to draw her sigil on your forehead, a piece of paper...etc. But again, it depends on what you're wanting to accomplish. I can only suggest things that I do but it may very well not make any sense to anyone else for the simple fact that my working relationship with her is unique to me, just as it will be to you. Doing what I do will accomplish nothing if you don't know why it is you're doing the things you're doing.

Hopefully some of my words give you some inspiration, and good luck on your journey with her!
This was actually incredibly informative and personal. Thank you so much!! Update I actually did begin by offering personal fluid (i.e blood, semen) and my last candle which she appreciated respectively. She seems to pop up alot recently and it couldnt have been more perfect timing. Its almost as if she knew I was coming and was expecting me.

Eternal Manifestation
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Natazio Lucas

I love Lilith, time meditating and working her is a great start for an offering, once you spend more time with her, you can ask her what she would like as an offering, this is what i have done, it will be different for everyone. To build a stronger bond with her, always ask her what she wants and do more.

As you start working with her and building a deeper relationship, you'll be amazed at what else she can do, besides the basic descriptions you may read about her.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

thank you!!!

Return to “Dark Arts”