Would using the heart-chakra be a good way of charging vessels?

Redregon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Basically, the title.

I mean, I imagine it would be, but I would like to get other people's opinions on this before I do so.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Redregon wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:23 pm Basically, the title.

I mean, I imagine it would be, but I would like to get other people's opinions on this before I do so.
Not as far as I'm concerned.

See

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/charging-energy.html

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... =+chaRGING

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=CHArge

Generally, for spirit keeping bindings & CH-type magical bindings, it seems preferable to use energies that are outside of oneself, eg ones that are present in the natural world. This is for physical vessels. (Bindings to spirit by CH apparently may draw on our excess, ambient energy for charging.)

It's a maxim in energy work - that I'm familiar with - that we conserve & use our own core energy for our own needs and don't diminish it by giving it away to others, nor lose it to the world around us. Generally speaking the kind of energy work I'm familiar with will channel/draw on energy from outside of and around us and redirect it as needed.

For the kind of charging those CH articles describe, the chakra system is not used.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Redregon wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:23 pm Basically, the title.

It's not like in the movies, so the answer is no. Given that our energies are imbalanced and prone to occasional blockages. You're free to pursue that path if you believe it works for you, but you will not garner any charging benefits from it.

Lewk has already gathered all the necessary information for you. And the most straightforward and natural ways of charging your vessels involve using solar or lunar energies - that is, exposure to sunlight or moonlight.

If you're making a purchase from CH, you can select a charging option from the drop-down menu prior to completing each listing. Therefore, that vessel carries a permanent charging benefit. Alternatively, you can use CH charging bag or box. You can also attempt to create your own charging bag/box, but the effectiveness depends on your proficiency in invocation.

An alternative is to establish an energy point that provides a source of energy for your companions, eliminating the need to charge the vessels. Moreover, you could designate an item to intake specific energies (for example, I use lunar energy to harness the power of the full moon), which you can then offer to your companions. This way, they can draw supplemental energy. However, I view this as an additional offering to my companions rather than a means of charging, but it's a method worth considering if the other approaches don't appeal to you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:33 am
If you're making a purchase from CH, you can select a charging option from the drop-down menu prior to completing each listing. Therefore, that vessel carries a permanent charging benefit. Alternatively, you can use CH charging bag or box. You can also attempt to create your own charging bag/box, but the effectiveness depends on your proficiency in invocation.
This.

I always choose 'bind to spirit' for almost everything, and I always select 'add charging energy' so I never need to be concerned in this regard. Even if on the rare occasion, I choose a physical vessel for a binding or spirit, I still always select the 'add charging energy' option. Partly because I am generally forgetful, but mostly out of convenience so I can rest assured they always have a source of charging energy.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Spirit Keeping”