Wraiths

Sinnamon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Super speed

Has anyone got a wraith from CH?

What sort of information do you receive about the wraith once the order is completed? All I got was a copy and paste of the listing.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just received my wraith. Beside some additional warning about having a dark spirit, there is no other information. I didn't even get a gender. I believe that wraith in general are non-social spirits so they don't reveal much information about themselves. Though I am surprised that I didn't get a gender.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wraiths are non-social spirits, so they do not have names and they do not receive personality traits or write-ups that come with social spirits. All non-social spirits are the same way - Volkhs, Fylgias, Amphisbaenas, etc. Some non-social spirits do not identify with gender, so they are not assigned a gender by us.

On some rare occasions you may have information from a non-social spirit that they wish to share, but it extraordinarily rare comparatively. Non-social spirits do not require bonding, nor do they want bonding. They are there to do a service and fulfill their purpose, and that is what brings them happiness and a feeling of accomplishment.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:05 pm Wraiths are non-social spirits, so they do not have names and they do not receive personality traits or write-ups that come with social spirits. All non-social spirits are the same way - Volkhs, Fylgias, Amphisbaenas, etc. Some non-social spirits do not identify with gender, so they are not assigned a gender by us.

On some rare occasions you may have information from a non-social spirit that they wish to share, but it extraordinarily rare comparatively. Non-social spirits do not require bonding, nor do they want bonding. They are there to do a service and fulfill their purpose, and that is what brings them happiness and a feeling of accomplishment.
Ah that makes so much sense. I was wondering why my wraith didn't have a gender while most people's wraith has a gender. Thanks for clearing that up!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sinnamon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:46 pm Has anyone got a wraith from CH?

What sort of information do you receive about the wraith once the order is completed? All I got was a copy and paste of the listing.
I received a generic answer from my Wraith as well. However, non-social spirits won't give out information to their conjurer like Magnolia already mentioned.
I've written a detailed post about my personal experience with my Wraith as answering questions to another somewhere on the forum. But I asked my Wraith about her name, gender, etc. Mine is a sassy female, and she doesn't have a name.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Sinnamon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thank you for clearing this up.

That's interesting I have another wraith from another conjurer and they had a gender and a name.

Return to “Dark Arts”