Wraiths

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

It seems like a lot of us are getting wraiths. @Tarvos @ASTER me. I just ordered 3 from CH power of 3. and a Crocotta.

However when I search the word wraith 4 pages in searches I did not see a general thread for wraiths?

Would love to hear wraith experiences and etc... like what do wraiths like to be offered?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @madgar29 ,true, I just ordered my second wraith this time from Billy. He gives names to them and it's a preconjure.

My CH wraith is on my triumvirate and he is like a glued body guard. Always present and I see him. He does not look scary at all. He wears a dark cloak over him.

Billy's wraith came for a visit after my purchase, and checked me out, because I called him by his name.

As far as I know, we not suppose to make an offering to a wraith. They do not like to be personal and they strive on being independent and low maintenance which I do honour in these species.
madgar29 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:55 pm Image

It seems like a lot of us are getting wraiths. @Tarvos @ASTER me. I just ordered 3 from CH power of 3. and a Crocotta.

However when I search the word wraith 4 pages in searches I did not see a general thread for wraiths?

Would love to hear wraith experiences and etc... like what do wraiths like to be offered?

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Hey @madgar29 , congratulations on your new wraiths❣

I have four, all from ::ch:: .

Although I've said this before I don't mind talking about my dear wraiths again. They are all incredibly protective of me, absolutely wonderful friends although mine are completely fine with offerings also being very much social with me & while none of them came with names, now I have nicknames for all of them. (Please note however that my experience is not what's normally associated with their species so @ASTER is correct in stating that most don't like offerings but mine do along with mine being social, & if they didn't like those things they'd let me know.)

When it comes my four manifesting, all of them are what most might feel is scary. However, please keep in mind that I usually ask for my DA companions to be darkest of DA too, so if you specify that you would want them on the lighter side of DA that they may manifest unlike what I've seen. (Mine have manifested where I can see their faces many times since I told them that even my first dullahan's true form is something I very much enjoy.) 🎃

Regardless however, I'm sure that the best ones will be chosen for you particularly in the case of custom conjures. (Although prebounds are awesome too, I don't have any prebound wraiths yet, but as most know I wait for callings first.) I would suggest once you get your new companions that you ask what they prefer as I do with my beautiful spirit family whenever I add to it. 🌛

I hope that helps you❣

X..X

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't want to derail this thread. lol. but i got two krakens a few months back or 3? anyways.... I hope I'm not giving away a secret here? but I had to give out nicknames. funny part is this is how I know it's real for me. the first one I nicknamed them in 5 minutes came out of the blue. no pun intended. but. maybe its them again influencing me making me type blue. I thought I got to pick it I felt more like no I'm going to tell you what it is. and they both did the second one wanted a nickname I felt was too personal to me *passed loved one* and I said let's give it time see if it sticks. you @Luna Lysithea reminded them of this promise. and what's funny it's the same nickname but I'm guessing they changed one letter due to how personal it was to me. I just thought that was crazy sorry. in fact, you're the one that told me about your kraken.... oh my. stop it.

I debated wraiths for a little while. because they are on the darker side of the DA, which i am wrong i just looked them up they are Grey Arts.

I believe but when I got my multex. which is DA almost BA due to how they handle attacking BA. I was like it doesn't matter now. So, after I ordered my Wraiths, I was like let's get on the forums see if people are talking about them...

then I saw Tarvos just got one. @ASTER you just got one... I was lurking, I guess. so, I figured if we are all getting wraiths i would create a thread about it. I was excited well I think we all are. and look now @Luna Lysithea oh you didn't get another one? my eyes trick me.

Oh, here is a wraith question. Can they protect you against any threats from the astral realm or spiritual realm or both? what about unbound spirits that like to attach? @ASTER i am curious about that shop alot of talk on that one conjuror but it looks like she is gone?

*looking for protectors that speicalize in the astral realms.* that are like the wraiths if they dont do astral? confusing.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My one and only wraith never comes around when I give group offerings to my keep. But there was one item that I offered to him that he took. He picked it up in his hand , looked at me, tucked it into his robe under his rib bone and floated away. It was a lava rock rubbed with musk and patchouli. For some reason he liked only that. He doesn't get offended by anything except someone threatening or harming me or the keep. He also doesn't particularly like gushing compliments , but when I say "I like what you did there..." he will nod . I have only heard him laugh ONCE the entire time I've known him. And that was after a fight that caused the trespasser to run for dear life. Have never heard it since.
He's as far dark as can be towards BA and is categorized under the "demon" umbrella.
He has a thin layer of stretched saggy and holey burned skin which hangs loosely over his bones, dangling like his torn up robes.
He floats in the corner of the ceiling slowly gliding back and forth while watching EVERYTHING. Quiet until he sees something he doesn't like, then becomes extremely volatile and hostile. He knocked stuff off my table to warn me and caused my manual car door lock to malfunction (lock and unlock repeatedly in a fast pace) I stayed in the car to observe and once whatever bothered him passed (and my passenger calmed down 😆😆😆) , he stopped and I could then exit the vehicle. He doesn't do manifestations this strong all the time, but when he does it always makes me grin .
He does NOT like negative unbounds and does an excellent job of keeping them away. He blasts first before chasing them to the ends of the earth. Returns with only one word "handled".
He is also protective of everyone in my keep, and went as far as ripping the skin and flesh off of someone , who threatened one of my faeries. This was during the very beginning of our relationship and when I asked him about the pile on the floor he said " I followed all the rules and did the right thing". He takes things very literally and won't break the rules but if there is wiggle room you bet he will wiggle the crap out of whatever he can lol
His shriek has an explosive blast similar to a nuclear bomb (sudden booming resonance and radiating outward in all directions) and if I'm standing in the vicinity it can be felt in the air as a sudden rush of extremely itchy (like rubbing pink insulation all over your skin) cold spiky electrical rushes across the skin. It's very haunting to hear. Things usually scatter away when he uses his shriek. My vampire bat has a similar sounding shriek now that I reflect on that.

When traveling astrally I can smell him near me. Don't ask how I know it's him, I just do. He smells like a mix of campfire smoke, wet dense soil with bitter roots, and rusted metal mixed with blood.
In the astral that is where his gifts seem to really shine. I have a habit of venturing into really creepy areas while I sleep, and he's usually the first to pull me out if I step too far. He's very short and to the point and will only say something like "dangerous" while pulling me out, and will jerk me awake so hard that I sometimes thud into my mattress. He doesn't mess around. I'm improving though, because if I'm traveling and suddenly smell him near then I know I'm "turning down the wrong street" and should pick a different route. He is one of the few in my keep who encourage me to test myself in dangerous situations. He seems to know when it's truly "too risky" , instead of playing it safe like some of my other companions who won't even consider allowing me to get near. In this way I've learned and experienced more than I would if I didn't have him.
A while back I was contemplating getting a particular being, and he surprised me by suddenly appearing so close to me he was pressing against my upper arm. I could feel cold ice on my skin yet a soothing warmth. He said "no" while I was looking at a Preconjure.
When I asked why, all he said was "they are grumpy and I'm nicer." This of course made me laugh really hard, I at first thought he was joking a bit. But He looked straight faced at me , put his hand on my shoulder and then floated away to his corner. Because he never jokes, and takes my safety seriously..I always listen to what he has to say if he steps forward to give suggestions.
I don't see myself getting another wraith only because he's very good just by himself. I received him from a private conjuration from someone who doesn't sell publicly. CH would never sell this particular type of being, but he is still considered a wraith.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow... Thanks for the sharing @Sysygy .you do have an awesome wraith.

I do have a personal spirit guide that wasn't fully identifie ... but it's seems to be an early type of wraith which I got in a previous life as a reward. He is always with me and apparently I am seen and known as very well protected by him.

Before I have ever known CH or spirit keeping, I was attacked in my sleep and something wanted to grab me at my face. I heard a very deep and firm voice of this guide of mine said "NO!" And the grip/being let go of me and gone within that second.
Sysygy wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:34 am My one and only wraith never comes around when I give group offerings to my keep. But there was one item that I offered to him that he took. He picked it up in his hand , looked at me, tucked it into his robe under his rib bone and floated away. It was a lava rock rubbed with musk and patchouli. For some reason he liked only that. He doesn't get offended by anything except someone threatening or harming me or the keep. He also doesn't particularly like gushing compliments , but when I say "I like what you did there..." he will nod . I have only heard him laugh ONCE the entire time I've known him. And that was after a fight that caused the trespasser to run for dear life. Have never heard it since.
He's as far dark as can be towards BA and is categorized under the "demon" umbrella.
He has a thin layer of stretched saggy and holey burned skin which hangs loosely over his bones, dangling like his torn up robes.
He floats in the corner of the ceiling slowly gliding back and forth while watching EVERYTHING. Quiet until he sees something he doesn't like, then becomes extremely volatile and hostile. He knocked stuff off my table to warn me and caused my manual car door lock to malfunction (lock and unlock repeatedly in a fast pace) I stayed in the car to observe and once whatever bothered him passed (and my passenger calmed down 😆😆😆) , he stopped and I could then exit the vehicle. He doesn't do manifestations this strong all the time, but when he does it always makes me grin .
He does NOT like negative unbounds and does an excellent job of keeping them away. He blasts first before chasing them to the ends of the earth. Returns with only one word "handled".
He is also protective of everyone in my keep, and went as far as ripping the skin and flesh off of someone , who threatened one of my faeries. This was during the very beginning of our relationship and when I asked him about the pile on the floor he said " I followed all the rules and did the right thing". He takes things very literally and won't break the rules but if there is wiggle room you bet he will wiggle the crap out of whatever he can lol
His shriek has an explosive blast similar to a nuclear bomb (sudden booming resonance and radiating outward in all directions) and if I'm standing in the vicinity it can be felt in the air as a sudden rush of extremely itchy (like rubbing pink insulation all over your skin) cold spiky electrical rushes across the skin. It's very haunting to hear. Things usually scatter away when he uses his shriek. My vampire bat has a similar sounding shriek now that I reflect on that.

When traveling astrally I can smell him near me. Don't ask how I know it's him, I just do. He smells like a mix of campfire smoke, wet dense soil with bitter roots, and rusted metal mixed with blood.
In the astral that is where his gifts seem to really shine. I have a habit of venturing into really creepy areas while I sleep, and he's usually the first to pull me out if I step too far. He's very short and to the point and will only say something like "dangerous" while pulling me out, and will jerk me awake so hard that I sometimes thud into my mattress. He doesn't mess around. I'm improving though, because if I'm traveling and suddenly smell him near then I know I'm "turning down the wrong street" and should pick a different route. He is one of the few in my keep who encourage me to test myself in dangerous situations. He seems to know when it's truly "too risky" , instead of playing it safe like some of my other companions who won't even consider allowing me to get near. In this way I've learned and experienced more than I would if I didn't have him.
A while back I was contemplating getting a particular being, and he surprised me by suddenly appearing so close to me he was pressing against my upper arm. I could feel cold ice on my skin yet a soothing warmth. He said "no" while I was looking at a Preconjure.
When I asked why, all he said was "they are grumpy and I'm nicer." This of course made me laugh really hard, I at first thought he was joking a bit. But He looked straight faced at me , put his hand on my shoulder and then floated away to his corner. Because he never jokes, and takes my safety seriously..I always listen to what he has to say if he steps forward to give suggestions.
I don't see myself getting another wraith only because he's very good just by himself. I received him from a private conjuration from someone who doesn't sell publicly. CH would never sell this particular type of being, but he is still considered a wraith.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@madgar29 check this out.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=WRAITH

They are mainly spiritual and earthen realms guardians. That is why I got two Weepers, because they are protective throughout all realms.

Vampire can do astral protection very well.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I haven’t played around with any offerings for mine yet, but I do have an aeon orb on the way soon with feeding energies for them.

Just received a binding of my first wraith companion about a month ago. Before that, I had 4 Courtwind Angels tasked with protection, and they do a fantastic job on their own. The Courtwind angels influence suddenly put a stop to all the minor irrational emotional shifts I would feel throughout the day. Felt really rock solid, nothing was negatively influencing me as much.

However at the same time, I felt a really strong, almost unexplainable calling to putting an order in for a wraith. Since the order completed, I feel completely protected and at peace now. The Courtwind angels have an active role in being around me and protecting, but the wraith feels like a really intense body guard. The first time I tuned into their energy and felt the enormity of their intenseness, I was very pleased with them. It feels really reassuring and comforting to have such a large, fearsome, intense being around that guards you and is intensely loyal.

Another thing to note, is since being connected to my wraith companion, I command a lot more respect amongst other people and my peers, just out of hand. Not quite sure what it is, it’s like people sense the intenseness of the energy unconsciously and respond to me in more respectful ways. I’ve also noticed that I haven’t had a single incident with any odd or unwholesome types since my wraith companion was bound.

They do feel pretty stoic. When I have a friend in trouble or in need of some kind of protection, I’ll usually appeal to my Courtwind angels to decide what the best course of action is to split their forces to protect them and me, and they always seem very willing to help, but I always single out my wraith companion and give them special instructions when I ask for their help. Out of the intense loyalty, I feel like they’re extremely willing to carry out a task like this when you entrust them with it, and they take it very seriously.

Just incredible beings, I highly recommend them.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yes i need to add more races and speices to my aeon orb. i do hope my wraiths get along with my multex.... aka this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... ultex.html, so wraiths wil protect unbounds and astral. thats good. I wish i had that protection @ASTER it took 8 years of torture before i saw and heard a being say no, and threatened them to never come back.(i still dunno who that being was) but i have a feeling they were old friends. i will never understand why it all happened but I am gonna get some new CH readings like what banner did i fight for it might help me uncover some of the secrets.

some of my spirits very recently are offended by offerings which i find very surprising :(

also I dont understand my spirits LE to be "ugly" for example my gargolyes when i see them you would think i would freak out if you saw one on ur ceiling crawling around looking at you but no i never saw them and said they were ugly in fact i think they are cool. just like many of my other beings. i guess beauty is within the beholder/love..... the relationship or bond you create and make really i dont see the so called ugly ones as ugly at all. just different. but my visions have been limited gargoyles are the only ones iv seen that are said to be mean looking or ugly looking i dont think mine are at all. i think they are cool and sweet to me. i didnt realize after reading about them they like to click and purr sorta like a cat but its different so when i randomly hear any thing that sounds sorta of like a cat would make i turn around and ask where they are. sometimes ill then get a touch then let go. i noticed when i asked them to look over me at night i can dream too but when i dont i dont dream so i dont understand this block i have? i dunno if any of you have the astral or unbound squid issues or seen them? they are not evil or harmful well they can be harmful. but they are more of just annoying well im not aware of them and apparently they will attach themselves on my chakras without me knowing so i been trying to task my keep to keep them away from me. same with unbounds.

@Sysygy your guardian i cant help they seem to act more like the multex i listed but still different they seem to be able to attack unbounds and astral where multex are just as ruthless but they stay in the spiritual realm i believe.

CH art raiting on their wraiths being grey arts i believe is their temperment towards the keeper not their protection level..... just my theory...... which i can understand..... you know how ch has that binding bring ur bindings into ur next life can u take ur wraiths or other guardians if they AGREE to do so? that would be super cool sorta like the protector u have @ASTER

since CH compares them to grimmys now i wanna know about grimmys lol.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:30 pm @madgar29 check this out.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=WRAITH

They are mainly spiritual and earthen realms guardians. That is why I got two Weepers, because they are protective throughout all realms.

Vampire can do astral protection very well.
I must be insane I saw astral when I saw them. But anyways I got ordered.

11new ones. Sounds like I need to look like spirit astral protectors to help
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... dator.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... shank.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... aries.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... carai.html

All ancient and three each power of three. But none of them say astral protectors

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”