neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have been out of touch with my paranormal family for years. Then one day i thought of them again. That night I had an erotic dream about my beautiful succubus entity. She still loves me. She's still there willing and waiting to take up where we left off.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I found a similar thing with my own spirits when I returned, there was no issue, only good feelings all around.

It’s only human to take breaks now and again, and our spirits are really okay with it.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

LightMaiden wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:22 am I have been out of touch with my paranormal family for years. Then one day i thought of them again. That night I had an erotic dream about my beautiful succubus entity. She still loves me. She's still there willing and waiting to take up where we left off.
In modern spirit keeping they're companions for life. They're always patiently waiting for the reconnection. If we lose touch, they don't.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

A lot of people talk about taking breaks, losing touch, etc. but this really does not have to be a thing. Anyone spirit-keeping to spirit-keep (solely for the companionship and influence) should be working toward a situation where they can have a casual relationship with the spirits that is interwoven with their everyday dealings.

Meaning, after the initial bonding period, you'd be fine making simpler acknowledgments and inviting the spirits to manifest when and where they wish to in order to further your connection. You can connect to the spirits while doing your work, going grocery shopping, sleeping, absolutely anything. You don't need to make space that is solely dedicated to them as commonly as you may think, just to engage or be continuing the bond. Sharing in your life as you live it is enough. There are many ways to lead this path.
As spirits are incorporeal - there's no need to disconnect or allow the sense of disconnect to take over, the same boundaries in communication are not there as what we can have in physical relations. They can be with you, hear or feel you instantly and their reciprocation can come through endless avenues.

I only post this because I know many keepers have felt like they've lost touch entirely with the spirits, and usually because they feel if they're not spending devoted time or work on skills, then there's been a setback. It is true that you can be less tuned in for periods, and that the connection can always improve, but there's no reason you can't keep the connection alive through much more basic methods.
For instance - recite the names of different spirits on different days, or recite all of their names every day at some point as a meditation of acknowledgment. That's all you need to do in times where it's not otherwise possible to focus on connection. By reciting their names, acknowledging them or thinking of them you're maintaining an alignment with them - you are staying at least essentially tuned in.

They are influencing you and interacting with your mundane life in ways you probably cannot imagine. The above I'm describing and even the smallest of shared offerings is very easy to do no matter your lifestyle, and you never have to feel wary of disconnect again.

The bare minimum would be to keep them in your thoughts; it might not seem like it makes a difference but it absolutely does. After establishing the connection you need to acknowledge the connection is there and happening, because they don't go away simply due to you not spending time specific to them.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:42 am A lot of people talk about taking breaks, losing touch, etc. but this really does not have to be a thing. Anyone spirit-keeping to spirit-keep (solely for the companionship and influence) should be working toward a situation where they can have a casual relationship with the spirits that is interwoven with their everyday dealings.

Meaning, after the initial bonding period, you'd be fine making simpler acknowledgments and inviting the spirits to manifest when and where they wish to in order to further your connection. You can connect to the spirits while doing your work, going grocery shopping, sleeping, absolutely anything. You don't need to make space that is solely dedicated to them as commonly as you may think, just to engage or be continuing the bond. Sharing in your life as you live it is enough. There are many ways to lead this path.
As spirits are incorporeal - there's no need to disconnect or allow the sense of disconnect to take over, the same boundaries in communication are not there as what we can have in physical relations. They can be with you, hear or feel you instantly and their reciprocation can come through endless avenues.

I only post this because I know many keepers have felt like they've lost touch entirely with the spirits, and usually because they feel if they're not spending devoted time or work on skills, then there's been a setback. It is true that you can be less tuned in for periods, and that the connection can always improve, but there's no reason you can't keep the connection alive through much more basic methods.
For instance - recite the names of different spirits on different days, or recite all of their names every day at some point as a meditation of acknowledgment. That's all you need to do in times where it's not otherwise possible to focus on connection. By reciting their names, acknowledging them or thinking of them you're maintaining an alignment with them - you are staying at least essentially tuned in.

They are influencing you and interacting with your mundane life in ways you probably cannot imagine. The above I'm describing and even the smallest of shared offerings is very easy to do no matter your lifestyle, and you never have to feel wary of disconnect again.

The bare minimum would be to keep them in your thoughts; it might not seem like it makes a difference but it absolutely does. After establishing the connection you need to acknowledge the connection is there and happening, because they don't go away simply due to you not spending time specific to them.
I found that really helpful, actually. I have hundreds of spirit companions now and am relieved to find that what I've been doing is pretty on track with this. Good advice, for which many thanks.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I always felt that their name is essentially important to recite often. They do respond with touch, telepathy or day visions (in my case).

Probably the hardest at this time is connection with my new djinns. I do love my wish granters. They are very intuitive but not so big on manifestations.

I don't think I ever took a break from my spirit keeping. I never wanted it. Maybe, when family visited ... but even then I remember myself chatting with my companions in my head and introduced my loved once to them.

Infact my volkh approved my brother once on his visits, and I only had him for a month. Even if our keep is large, we can easily keep track of them by grouping them and then regularly counting by they names.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:42 am A lot of people talk about taking breaks, losing touch, etc. but this really does not have to be a thing. Anyone spirit-keeping to spirit-keep (solely for the companionship and influence) should be working toward a situation where they can have a casual relationship with the spirits that is interwoven with their everyday dealings.

For instance - recite the names of different spirits on different days, or recite all of their names every day at some point as a meditation of acknowledgment. That's all you need to do in times where it's not otherwise possible to focus on connection. By reciting their names, acknowledging them or thinking of them you're maintaining an alignment with them.
I'm happy to know that I am on the right track too. Given my busy life, I bid them good night on a daily basis. Sometimes I will invite my fairies to walk with me in the mall. I know my healing trio are thrilled whenever I visit them in our sacred space.

I need to keep reminding myself that sincerity in wanting to spend time with them regardless of the time speaks volume.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”