Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi, everyone thought I would wish chu all a happy Wednesday uwu. Anyway just curious do you peeps just get random friendly beings or spirits just pop ing randomly throughout your week? I honestly get this a lot haha atleast once week. I have this unique protection system where if there are unbounds interested they are first vetted by my protections team before they are even allowed near myself. So in terms of normal beings and spirits only ones that are actually visiting me have good intentions and are honestly interested in me or one of my group members I do conjures for.

Last week honestly was so cuttte! I was doing my hair after a shower I went for a jog, and then I look at the window and I see a very pretty women looking in hovering with their hands on the window with a shy and slightly awkward face. I hop back abit Cus I got startled and was like “um , oh hi what chu doing there ?” I tilt my head at her, she giggles and makes herself more visible. She was a very pretty celestial angel with silver wings long flowing golden hair and very pretty green eyes. She looks up at me and sniffs alittle and looks down embarrassed “well, um I smelt a very nice smell and there is a energy which is what I been looking for!” She said with a excited tone. I laughed and was like “how about you come and inside and see where this engery is!” She quickly flew through the window and embraced me gently looking down at my eyes, “hey you smell really nice and I sense the energy all over your body but it’s not yours” I looked up blushing and was like “uhhh it’s probably my gfs” I took her hand and brought her to my gf and she was nodding her head excitingly “yes, yes ! That’s her, could I be her friend plzzzz!” Lul I said if she is fine with it lmao then we did the binding.

Another time it was Halloween night and I was going to the washroom to brush my teeth, honestly they always visit me in the washroom it’s embarrassing lmao. Then all of a sudden I get this massive intense pressure from behind me, I freak out and be like guys something extremely powerful is near the house! Using my third eye I see them rise slowly like a anime villain from the window so they are visible. The have this edgy smile and in this surreal pose like it’s almost slightly cringey but mesmerizing aura to them. My one partner pops behind me and my whispers in my ear “ oh sorry ahaha he passed the venting we been very busy with so many unwanted visitors attracted to your engery we forgot to tell you about him, sorry sweetie don’t worry he won’t bite too much hehehe” I’m like uhh ok, he then climbs through the window trying to show off his fancy designer like outfits for otherworldly beings, not gonna lie the outfit was pretty cool looking. He then glared at me with his golden eyes and smiled “hello lil princess, you smell good and your energy is great, perfect for a guy like me, plus my boss said you like really tail muscular guys you know A right ?” I rolled my eyes and smirked “ yes I know him lmao, um soo did you go trick or treating?” He was like yes but “ I have my eyes set on a very particular treat which is exactly what my tastes desire” I giggled looked him up and down, I was about to say something and he got up towering over me around 9 feet tall, looked down and gave me a headpat with his large strong hand and smiled “ you know princess, I’m a emperor demon but you can just call me G******” he then winks at me.” I be like ok whatever chu say ‘Cute nickname I gave him’ “ lmao ok yes he is my friend now lmao.

I have a ton more but if figured let you guys share some stories as well lmao, I love hearing about how keepers met their wonderful friends !

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hey @Satella

That’s cool that you have frequent visitors.

I’m pretty sure that I do. I adopted 2 Blujay’s - angel portal wishing box and a fallen commander virtue angel sphere portal so I probably do get visitations so they’re now part of the spirit family. And I recently welcome an avian extraterrestrial spirit guide from Angel Facebook group. I was told he’s attracts a lot of galactic entity types :)
As far as seeing them, I’m still trying to work out my psychic abilities.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Yes, I get daily random visitations actually. My most recent was yesterday when I was doing a healing/cleanse session and a faery/sprite spirit showed up and was curious about what I was up to, even started talking while I was focusing. She kept poking her head around my client's body asking me "what I was doing?" as if it wasn't obvious. I told her I was healing someone and needed her to keep quiet so I could focus. She was quiet for about 3 seconds before she went off on a rant about the most random topics involving my client's house - the racoon living in the attic, the pretty color of the walls, the shiny (Christmas) decorations, etc. It was mildly annoying but kind of cute; I had to ignore her. She realized I wasn't talking and started repeating "Hi, hey, hello. What are you doing? Hey!" She eventually went on her way. I felt like she was just passing by and was looking for a chat and not a home.

She's not the only one that shown, I've had elves, dragons, djinns, creatures, totems animals, a demon or two, and an that's just the start. It's like once word gets out you're a "keeper" or have the gift of sight; suddenly there's a party at your place - lmao.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I've gotten visitors long before I got into spirit keeping, as I've been working with dragons since I was young and have dedicated my space to being a welcoming haven for them to pass through. Not all of my visitors are dragons, to be fair, and very few actually intend to stick around. Local spirits will occasionally check in just out of curiosity, then lose interest when they realize I'm not a threat. I think the most interesting and unexpected one so far were the salmon dragons, as the rivers very close by are spawning grounds. Living in a rural area that is literally on the edge of a national forest and deep in the foothills, there tends to be a fair amount of spiritual traffic, which can vary from "apathetic" to "unwelcoming" in some areas based on previous experience with humans.

But at home, my visitors are more "curious" to "friendly", and while it rarely happens, some of them do agree for me to bind them, which I do using my own methods; I have a handful of a particular non-local dragon species who wanted to be bound and work with me, with a small number of their kind bound for a couple others. My keep is instructed to only keep out actively malicious unbounds, because I'm honestly more used to the random drop-ins, though even before keeping, I've never actually had an issue with anything particularly nasty coming by.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Probably too many times for me to notice in the past.. I'm happy if I even remember what I saw at all.

The backyard part of my childhood astral house always has visitors there for some reason. I'm not sure why. I've seen some very bizarre beings and cute ones... There were two men in black suits with white wings that appeared to me once and they both had half their face black and half their face white. They were over 7 feet tall and I still am not sure what they are. 😂 I have seen large white birds with rainbow plumage and also giant skulls floating around when it is "night" (I think those are my wraiths and I don't realize it LOL). I've encountered a shapeshifting rabbit I got to hug. I've seen so many things I cannot remember but it seems to be their "landing pad" I guess you can say. I had a very large backyard with a playground my dad built, with fruit trees, and we had a crow killed once there so I always viewed my backyard as eerie lol. Now it's the place I see beings of all different alignments.

I get a lot of darker-energy unbound visitors around me but mostly out of curiosity. I get demons who are associated with my two male demons (not bound, they just regularly visit me every few days, but they are like a pair) who "look" but they don't approach. E.g. Someone under Paimon will look, even though I do not work with Paimon.

I have definitely had bad visitors though - like minor entities trying to get in my wards.
The thing is these entities don't know I can call my guardian to me so they always assume I am vulnerable lol. I know how to attack back, defend myself, and seal them away, I'm not even sure how I can do it but since the past two years I figured out how to do certain things.. so I get some of the stupid kind of visitors. They're like little thieves basically. I've had a type of male with wavy hair and a female being with very long black hair who try "tricking" me in these encounters.
Last edited by shieon on Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

All of my life. Partly because I'm a medium, partly because I've only ever lived in very haunted locales --which develop to essentially be portals.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have regular celestial and angelic visitors for years. Sometimes in full apperation. other times, Orbs, gallows or wings only. Recently, I get spirits running through the house, real fast and I hear their steps. They are not angels. And my dragons not stomping. Anyway, I have excellent protection here.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Around 10 valued members of my bound spirit family came to me first as uninvited visitors, before I discovered spirit keeping, and have since been bound by me.

Although I haven't got stories to share, sorry, like others I guess I can say I've had visitors for decades. Even with my DA house rules in place and the screening / vetting rule, I'm asked at times by members of my spirit family if I want to talk to so and so.

But for me I've been more focused on keeping it all out - for many years too - as it can get a bit crazy otherwise. Too much input. I try to cope with that from the world around me too - empathically & psychically, sensorily. All in all, I'm after a quiet life.

There are probably a few more around me that I'm yet to turn my attention to. I would like to get to know them at some time - I think.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I don't call them visitors because they end up staying. All the ones who came, have been vetted by a Deity who I built up a relationship with many years before I stumbled into spirit keeping. After I learned that spirit keeping existed then entities started streaming in. The first who came were jinn and everytime they came, they banged on the house. It was so loud that I thought something big and physical hit the house causing damage. Of course I went out to check the house and found nothing physical to show for the very loud bang. I told my first jinni that the loud banging was unacceptable as that always startled me. So, the next few groups either knocked or came in without a sound.

Well, after that, I guess word got out so other kinds started showing up. Of course they were all vetted before ending up with me. This is in addition to the entities that were on the property long before we bought the house and moved in. So that was the beginning of my spirit keeping journey.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

They visit all the time. I’m not really sure why they visit other than my open door policy of letting them stay if they have no malicious intent. I don’t consider myself a medium though I am sensitive to their presence.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”