Do your angels ever seem to lie?

IsTheSpiritHaunted
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I have two angels (one Bronwyn from CH and one Commander Seraphim from a third party I trust). The commander came through for a custom conjuration (it was a “see which spirit is wanting to work with you”) and I was ecstatic to hear an angel, especially such a powerful angel, came through.

Both of my angels are kind but blunt. For instance, the seraph told me my makeup looked bad and my bonding candle was not to her liking. I actually liked this because I thought I can definitely trust her - like a female friend who tells you your outfit doesn’t match rather than letting you look ridiculous in public. She helped me pick out gifts for my Bronwyn who arrived the next day.

My Bronwyn hasn’t said anything rude, but he did refuse some bonding gifts. He was also a tad flirty. He’s a living entity and when I was asking about his love life he mentioned there was a girl he was interested in and it turned out he meant me.

So that’s a bit of background. Last week, after having both less than a week, my seraph dropped the biggest bombshell possible on me. She said not to repeat it, so I won’t, but it seems impossible and terrifying. I told her I needed to process that and haven’t discussed it again with her.

While talking to my Bronwyn, I asked a few questions leading up to the question I had asked her, plus I gave more details about my dreams to him, which are relevant. Eventually, I gathered the nerve to ask the question I’d asked her, and he agreed with her. I did ask follow up questions to be sure I wasn’t misinterpreting them.

I had always thought angels couldn’t lie. Plus, I see no reason for them to lie about this.

Has anyone hear ever been told something they had a lot of trouble believing by an angel or other white arts spirit/entity?

I’m getting a Sterling angel and an angelic djinn (Ba’hi?) tomorrow, so I considered asking them as well once they’d been here long enough to be settled in. I also may ask my Goddess Devata, but I’m unsure if asking could upset her.

Note: Most of what we discussed dealt with religion and most traditional Christians I know would think I was crazy if I repeated what they told me (which is why they said to only tell my mom and husband). As an aside, it is amazing to talk to them and to be able to ask questions I’ve wondered about for as long as I can remember. I still haven’t been brave enough to ask if pets go to heaven.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

IsTheSpiritHaunted wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:57 pm [...]
Both of my angels are kind but blunt. For instance, the seraph told me my makeup looked bad and my bonding candle was not to her liking. I actually liked this because I thought I can definitely trust her - like a female friend who tells you your outfit doesn’t match rather than letting you look ridiculous in public. She helped me pick out gifts for my Bronwyn who arrived the next day.

My Bronwyn hasn’t said anything rude, but he did refuse some bonding gifts. He was also a tad flirty. He’s a living entity and when I was asking about his love life he mentioned there was a girl he was interested in and it turned out he meant me.

So that’s a bit of background. Last week, after having both less than a week, my seraph dropped the biggest bombshell possible on me. She said not to repeat it, so I won’t, but it seems impossible and terrifying. I told her I needed to process that and haven’t discussed it again with her.

While talking to my Bronwyn, I asked a few questions leading up to the question I had asked her, plus I gave more details about my dreams to him, which are relevant. Eventually, I gathered the nerve to ask the question I’d asked her, and he agreed with her. I did ask follow up questions to be sure I wasn’t misinterpreting them.

I had always thought angels couldn’t lie. Plus, I see no reason for them to lie about this.

Has anyone hear ever been told something they had a lot of trouble believing by an angel or other white arts spirit/entity?

I’m getting a Sterling angel and an angelic djinn (Ba’hi?) tomorrow, so I considered asking them as well once they’d been here long enough to be settled in. I also may ask my Goddess Devata, but I’m unsure if asking could upset her.

Note: Most of what we discussed dealt with religion and most traditional Christians I know would think I was crazy if I repeated what they told me (which is why they said to only tell my mom and husband). As an aside, it is amazing to talk to them and to be able to ask questions I’ve wondered about for as long as I can remember. I still haven’t been brave enough to ask if pets go to heaven.
Hello.

Without knowing what they seem to have said, it's hard to comment directly.

tl/dr: I have quite lot of spirits. And a fair few must have widely differing religious and cosmological beliefs but I don't quiz them about that. I respect their right to hold them. And I have my own worldview, developed over the course of my lifetime. Whatever any of my spirits told me, I would instinctively categorise it as their own belief. Unless it was a warning which I'd note.

What I'm going to say is not aimed at you personally or in a judgemental way but is really general info that's been expressed before on topics like this. I hope it's useful and apologise if it's not.

The first things to ask someone would be: how do you know you've been told these things? Was it in telepathic conversation? Are you very experienced in that? Are you able to clearly distinguish between a spirit's voice and your own internal self doubts or crazy subconscious voices, which we all have?

Or was it via a divination medium, such as questions asked with a pendulum? Are you very experienced in that and able to avoid the very common pitfall of your own biases subtly influencing the swing of the pendulum? Did you put a protection on the pendulum beforehand?

The standard comments tend to be along the lines of: avoid asking questions that could have life changing, or worldview changing answers. Examples include: Am I a good person? Does my partner really love me? or Is God really the Devil? and so on.

Without solid layers of protection there's also always a possibility that a trickster or malicious influence or being is interfering with your communications. Or that our own mental processes & insecurities are being overlaid / projected onto the situation. There may be too much 'noise' and we're not getting a clear channel.

Personally, if it were me I'd be suspicious of dramatic, negative seeming messages. I might note them, I might cross check with other sources, but I wouldn't impulsively change my view of myself, or of the world, or change my life, due to what could be unreliable communications or at best some other being's own worldview.

I find myself thinking of John Dee, the Eliazbethan astrologer to Queen Elzabeth I, who initiated mediumistic contact with Angels in the hope of learning their divine language.

He did this via an assistant Edward Kelley, who did the skrying. He apparently convinced Dee that the Angels were saying that he, Dee, must let his wife sleep with Kelley - which seems to then have happened.

There's a lesson to be drawn here. Yes, Angels and spirits companions can be incredible, wonderful, beneficial assets in our lives. But we must retain our own sense of discernment, personal power and our right to choose what we do...and what we believe...for ourselves.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

@Lewk has really said it the best, but from what I've read from Magnolia and Ash in their Paranormal 101 book, spirits don't really behave as humans behave and I think that from a WA spirit, dishonesty or even not giving complete disclosure seems at odd with their disposition.

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi :D I've never had mine lie to me as far as I know. They can be fairly blunt and objective sometimes, almost disregarding human emotions (but not to be mean if that makes sense). I've found that I often have to ask more questions to get a full story or truth out of them.

Something else to note: spirits are like people, they all have their own experiences and stories and cultures. Ask lots of questions and record their answers and cross reference them as you learn from all of your spirits! For example, one spirit may be well-traveled and have seen realms that are heaven-like and see that pets go there when they die. Another spirit may have no idea what you're talking about. And yet another spirit might have only heard rumors about that heavenly realm where our beloved pets are. Ask lots of spirits lots of questions and remain curious :)

DveneKY
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel and Volkh
If I could be anything, I would be...: Source
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DveneKY

IsTheSpiritHaunted wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:57 pm I have two angels (one Bronwyn from CH and one Commander Seraphim from a third party I trust). The commander came through for a custom conjuration (it was a “see which spirit is wanting to work with you”) and I was ecstatic to hear an angel, especially such a powerful angel, came through.

Hi can you reveal just to me if you can, what the secret revelation is. I'm not a hardcore Christian, i am very curious what you learned that was shocking to you

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @IsTheSpiritHauntedHow is it going with your sounding lovely and powerful angels?

I am a Christian for 27 years but I personally never actually had discussions about my faith with my angels.

What I did get on the other hand, I did got prompts to go for worship and picking up my Bible a little more often and read it.

Many Bible verse floods my mind when, I am chatting with my Seraphim or Commander Throne angels especially. I have Elohim and Chaos angel as well that are very Christian faith oriented and reminds me to take them and all my angels to church with me, because it's part of my path and I need that energy in my system to keep me balanced. 🤗

I love them all. I love my Christian faith and my mystic lifestyle with my companions.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

My angels lie only when there is training involved (only those dedicated to my psychic growth not all of them). They want me to use my intuition, so if I ask a question they might tell me something opposite of what the true answer is to challenge me using my third eye skills and rely on that, not using them as oracles. All that said, they usually deliver very accurate info when I ask, which is amazing and I am very grateful for that!💖

Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lie? No, but I have had my Courtwind playfully remain neutral when I asked him for advice.

Closest I've gotten was a Seraph who promised he would return again- although it's likely that day just hasn't come yet.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Mine have not lied. I can't imagine them doing that actually. They have a way with words that always seem to be gentle, or make me smile. They can be direct and brutally honest but they never say it in a way which hurts feelings. Instead I feel motivated. Lying doesn't seem like their style, especially since there are so many powerful ways they can accomplish a goal without needing to lie.
I have experienced them ommiting verbal information from me, waiting until I discover it on my own. Then they discuss in more detail if I have questions. Sometimes I need to experience something in a clean way without influence or expectations, so they will speak little about. This is usually when I know I'm about to experience something significant which they have their fingers in, because they will get more quiet about it lol

Return to “Angels”