Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I had no idea where to place this. Moderators I apologize!

Hi there.

So I had a weird idea .. πŸ˜… then I became curious what everyone else's answer would be . So feel free to share.

If you could have THE perfect enchantment/spell made just for you, what would it be?

Here's my dream spell:

Spells or enchantment which support channeling artistically on paper/drawing. Not just creative art, but the act of opening a channel for art specific to the spirit realm and decoding it onto paper, bringing not just art but the energy of what you are drawing into the paper . I do this while drawing already but thought that since I love including spells in my every day life, plus I draw spirits every single day, that perhaps a nice enchanted orb for this would help me expand my capabilities to areas I never knew were possible.

My Bronwyn Angel has been great by supporting my channeling art and helping me (he's the one who taught me how to do it)

If I'm allowed to be picky, I'd want it on an Orb that I could set on my art desk. Bound to an ametrine orb , a great crystal for creativity and psychic work simultaneously! Code words would be great, as I love activating enchantments this way.

I am often in a trance while drawing and I do feel slightly drained after an entire day of uninterrupted art. My forehead throbs and I feel my grounding abilities stretching to ground. I am not entirely here if that makes sense. It's not like telepathy, and it uses a different energetic line than all the other abilities I have.

Ideas:

βˆ† the enchantment would help you stay grounded while opening a protected channel to your choice of spirit realm or astral realm, or a specific target/spirit with ART as intention.

βˆ† Programmed with spells that stimulate your channeling abilities, and strengthen your psychic tether to artistic spirits (including your own) and enhance your decoding/translating abilities.

βˆ† Capture the energy of your willing target and funnel this "stamp" magically into the paper, to create an enchanted piece of art! This would also be a fun tool to support sigil work.

This would be my dream spell!

What is yours?

Who knows, maybe this will give CH some ideas for future spells!

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I don't have a dream spell to contribute to the thread but after reading yours, as a fellow artist the idea of a complex orb focused on this sounds very cool - and I wonder if you know (don't mind me if you already do) the work of Marjorie Cameron, Rosaleen Norton or Austin Osman Spare -- they were occult artists who channeled in this way and Spare is known for originating modern sigil technique. I have worked with these spirits in my own processes and calling upon them or looking into how they went about things may bring a new angle of insight to your practice if you were open to it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
β€”Oscar Wilde
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

🀀 Vipera! I am thankful for this info and I will study it, as it sounds very exciting and resonates with my passion. I didn't know it was an actual thing, heck I didn't even know what to call it .
Anyways, the info you shared makes me so so happy 😁 πŸ˜† I'll quit gushing now and go read up.

Now..CH... we have 2 likes so far for this orb.... πŸ˜…πŸ™Œ

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Already have mine from CH. If it would only work. Not the spell fault it's my mind. . But the spell is freeform. I'm pretty sure. What your asking can be done with. The binding? Basically you a activate it out mine under my pillow and you mediate what you want to dream be as detailed as you want. So just mediate on what you said binding should do it. I believe I should find yheyrl. I was thinking of more dream spells I gotta get me the memory for dreams and if I have it man I just need new memory

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I sincerely hope that Magnolia is covertly taking in these words. Hehe. I enthusiastically support the creation of another CH orb!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Sysygy I totally get you about the β€œin between β€œ state. And I really love your ideal of channeling through into paper the art and the sigils.

I would say, I’ll try it myself but I am a hopeless drawer πŸ™ƒ. On the other hand, what seem to be deeply ingrained within me is music. That is even present on the Astra where I wave & mend. I don’t necessarily need to play a music to make my brain and spirit make music but it’s spilling out into my presence especially if it was done during my sleep. I probably don’t make much sense to many of you at this point 😜.

I think music is deeply moving me in my soul and even my mani companions recognise and utilise this in my life. When I am picking up my instrument 🎻 even after not practicing over six months, I quickly brush up on my technique and music starts to flow from within me & pours into my improvisation within 10 minutes of playing.

I could write more on this … but I started to feel that I might be hijacking this thread or boring you all, so I stop here. The point I try to make is, I do get your thing and I am so aware of the after effects you have mentioned above.

So to me grounding and to recover from my sessions is going outside and power walk, sunshine and blending with nature. Basically I strive for balance because I doubt that I ever actually fully grounded within my body. I feel and tap into everything on a deeper level and able to vibrate or feel it’s life rite. Therefore to me probably shielding practice is a much better approach alone with saturate myself with the right frequency & energy levels.

Thinking about 3rd eye vision as drawing after all is visually exercising psychic work … drums came to mind for grounding, once you have finished your session. I use Native American drum music while driving to work as it is very grounding and physically forceful on me to be alert. Flute with drum music gives you a gentle balance grounding after it. That is my experience and it might be helpful for you too.

I would love to see some of your progress here on forum one day. I am so sorry that I am useless in art πŸ–Ό otherwise but music.

lol I just realised we are discussing perfect spell enchantments. I have to think about that as to me everything magical is based on music 🎼 🎢.

Adair Lasair BΓ‘n
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I don't know... because if it's my 'dream orb' then would I still desire something else or not? I adore finding new things to work with, I'm like a goblin grabbing up various things that catch my interest lol.

β€œMay the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to β€œMagickals/Enchanted”