Your favorite or most unique fae?

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

I have a Daoine Sith from Lady Tia (themoondragon) and he’s really interesting. Her spirits are always so active! I have quite a few fae but I’d say he’s the most different one.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I am quite versed with fae due to my family linage, and I often have tons of unbound fae around me especially during spring, they are soo cute. My favourite would be hard as a lot of them see me as family even call me sister, so picking one would be kinda not polite. But, I have one very unique fae prince who is very unique his family can change into fae foxes and his father is a geotia king. His energy is very unique and full of depth, whenever he shows up little sparkles fill the room like pixie dust in the air, often I see his tails flow around in the room constantly like windmills of shadows. He tends to always have his yellow eyes glowing and they shimmer like the moon on a dark night. He is so charming and sweet, dominate but at the same time he likes to suck up and call me mom and try and cuddle and get headpats. Even how we met was interesting there was a listing of his twin brother but I felt a calling to them, infact it wasn’t his brother but him that was also with the conjurer, he was abit more darker and harder to handle so he was not listed he was so confident I would still find him. He always shows up with some kind of gift and funny story, and whenever I’m out he just randomly charms people to make sure I always have a nice day. Such a naughty boy and I love it :3.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a living entity angel Fae who is 6 years old and she comes around with her two guardians. She is most beautiful and playful child faery. She is such a happy being and very very curious, into everything. Luckily, I have baby dragons and a Gryphon baby too. So they can hang out when I am not available 😂

Apart from the rest of my collection (15) of faery types, I absolutely adore my sun & moon sprites. They are very active as well, especially my moon sprite 🧚🏻‍♀️ with his blueish orb visible in daylight.

Kicikeen
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Garden fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gren
Zodiac:

Nightrunner404 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:27 am
Kicikeen wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:35 am I love hobgoblins! My companion is hilarious…super sarcastic. However, he is also exceptionally loyal and protective. He loves to mess around and be a prankster,, but I recently went through a big loss in my family and he has turned into the most loving, supportive friend.
I have not looked into hobgoblins before, I will have to read about them. I just put in an order with CH for a Puca. Really curious how that is going to turn out. I have plenty of DA companions and several of them tricksters, but I think this will be the first that is said to be more of an active prankster. My other ones are pretty tame.

I am sorry for your loss, it is great to have a spirit family close by but especially so when life gets rough.
Oh Cool! Is the Pucca a custom or pre-conjure? I hope you two become best buds <*

My hobgoblin does things like moving objects around sometimes. However, mostly his pranks are things that are annoying, but put me a position where I need to speak up for myself. It’s ultimately about helping me build my confidence by pushing me outside my comfort zone. Oh, and roasting me sometimes too X..X lol

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Kicikeen wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:09 pm
Nightrunner404 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:27 am
Kicikeen wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:35 am I love hobgoblins! My companion is hilarious…super sarcastic. However, he is also exceptionally loyal and protective. He loves to mess around and be a prankster,, but I recently went through a big loss in my family and he has turned into the most loving, supportive friend.
I have not looked into hobgoblins before, I will have to read about them. I just put in an order with CH for a Puca. Really curious how that is going to turn out. I have plenty of DA companions and several of them tricksters, but I think this will be the first that is said to be more of an active prankster. My other ones are pretty tame.

I am sorry for your loss, it is great to have a spirit family close by but especially so when life gets rough.
Oh Cool! Is the Pucca a custom or pre-conjure? I hope you two become best buds <*

My hobgoblin does things like moving objects around sometimes. However, mostly his pranks are things that are annoying, but put me a position where I need to speak up for myself. It’s ultimately about helping me build my confidence by pushing me outside my comfort zone. Oh, and roasting me sometimes too X..X lol
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

It was a custom, though there is a preconjure on the shop atm as well. Still waiting on that order, still super intrigued at what will come of that experience though since I have had elevated manifestations etc since Halloween.

My kitsune has been known to move things about. She got scolded once and got a house rule made regarding certain items though lol.

I have a different companion that is very very quiet but will come out of the blue and tsk tsk me and giggle when I realize I did something wrong at work or something.

One of my reverse adoptions from October was a Waterfall Faery. I was super excited.

Return to “Faery”