Your favorite or most unique fae?

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Fae are some of my favorite spirits and I always am drawn towards unique and interesting ones along with their information and folklore. What are some of your favorite fae or the most unique kind of fae you like/keep?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I really enjoy my pollinating faery ❤️ he is such a sweetie hehe

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Kicikeen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Garden fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gren
Zodiac:

I love hobgoblins! My companion is hilarious…super sarcastic. However, he is also exceptionally loyal and protective. He loves to mess around and be a prankster,, but I recently went through a big loss in my family and he has turned into the most loving, supportive friend.

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte

Kicikeen wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:35 am I love hobgoblins! My companion is hilarious…super sarcastic. However, he is also exceptionally loyal and protective. He loves to mess around and be a prankster,, but I recently went through a big loss in my family and he has turned into the most loving, supportive friend.
I have not looked into hobgoblins before, I will have to read about them. I just put in an order with CH for a Puca. Really curious how that is going to turn out. I have plenty of DA companions and several of them tricksters, but I think this will be the first that is said to be more of an active prankster. My other ones are pretty tame.

I am sorry for your loss, it is great to have a spirit family close by but especially so when life gets rough.

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte

Sysygy wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:58 pm I really enjoy my pollinating faery ❤️ he is such a sweetie hehe
I have not seen that one in the CH shop. They sound like they are probably a smaller kind.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Nightrunner404 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:29 am
Sysygy wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:58 pm I really enjoy my pollinating faery ❤️ he is such a sweetie hehe
I have not seen that one in the CH shop. They sound like they are probably a smaller kind.
I got him from MMT ;) He's tiny like a bee, colored like one ..with tiny black antennas and is SUPER hyper and happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte

Sysygy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:42 am
Nightrunner404 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:29 am
I got him from MMT ;) He's tiny like a bee, colored like one ..with tiny black antennas and is SUPER hyper and happy.
Aww that's adorable.

CobwebWeaver
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cobweb Weaver
Zodiac:

I have a Pumpkin Fae that's great. I wear her vessel all spooky season (so October) and we have a great time checking out pumpkins and other gourds at the farm. She loves scary movies too so we have a great spooky season.

- Cobweb Weaver, Basttera, Child of Dragons, devotee of Bastet and Anubis X..X 0x.
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte

CobwebWeaver wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:17 am I have a Pumpkin Fae that's great. I wear her vessel all spooky season (so October) and we have a great time checking out pumpkins and other gourds at the farm. She loves scary movies too so we have a great spooky season.
Aww that's lovely! I enjoyed watching Tim Burton films with many of mine on Halloween. It will definitely become a tradition.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am fortunate to have 8 faes that I absolutely adore. Within this group, there is an unbound fae who possesses a truly one-of-a-kind appearance within her race. As a butterfly fae, her entire body is a captivating shade of dark grey, and her eyes shine a vibrant red. Her wings showcase a beautiful blend of two different hues. Another fae in my possession is so incredibly beloved by my other faes that they flock to him like he's an American Idol. Lol. Even non-faes are drawn to him in the same way. His body resembles a blossoming flower, covered in small floral accents. He is undeniably stunning. Unfortunately, he is not permitted to wander too far, as he has a tendency to attract all kinds of faes to this location. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Faery”