You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I got my kitty lyran from katty treasures. Found out about her off YouTube. The others I have to ask them if they want that exposure. If that's okay

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

TheIvoryPagan conjured my ET spirits.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My most unique would probably be one of my extraterrestrial/celestial bindings as well. I first met her in a dream as my guide. I don’t have a name for her species/get the feeling humans probably haven’t had much contact with them, but I decided to reach out to a seller I trusted and ask if she could be bound.

She appears as a mix between a centaur figure (a humanoid like frame and four equine shaped legs) and a reptilian (she has no eyes/mouth as her entire face and body were covered in a thick layer of shiny greenish purple scales.) She is very tall and when she first visited my realm in the astral I was surprised that she was almost as tall as the largest trees themselves there. She is very protective and has even helped others when I asked her. She also helps to connecting with galactic energy and awakening light codes 💙 I hope to continue learning more about her.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:02 pm My most unique would probably be one of my extraterrestrial/celestial bindings as well. I first met her in a dream as my guide. I don’t have a name for her species/get the feeling humans probably haven’t had much contact with them, but I decided to reach out to a seller I trusted and ask if she could be bound.

She appears as a mix between a centaur figure (a humanoid like frame and four equine shaped legs) and a reptilian (she has no eyes/mouth as her entire face and body were covered in a thick layer of shiny greenish purple scales.) She is very tall and when she first visited my realm in the astral I was surprised that she was almost as tall as the largest trees themselves there. She is very protective and has even helped others when I asked her. She also helps to connecting with galactic energy and awakening light codes 💙 I hope to continue learning more about her.
Oh she sounds like a dream ~~~💖

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

Sysygy wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:20 pm
Hazell wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:02 pm My most unique would probably be one of my extraterrestrial/celestial bindings as well. I first met her in a dream as my guide. I don’t have a name for her species/get the feeling humans probably haven’t had much contact with them, but I decided to reach out to a seller I trusted and ask if she could be bound.

Oh she sounds like a dream ~~~💖
She definitely is! Her appearance might sound off putting to some, but she’s beautiful in an otherworldly, powerful way.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

madgar29 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:37 am TheIvoryPagan conjured my ET spirits.
Thank you so much for your answer. I do have a very old reading from TheIvoryPagan regarding my Starseed guides. I think it’s time to have them bound:)

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:08 pm
madgar29 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:37 am TheIvoryPagan conjured my ET spirits.
Thank you so much for your answer. I do have a very old reading from TheIvoryPagan regarding my Starseed guides. I think it’s time to have them bound:)
She is great to work with. My experiences anyways.

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Most Unique? Well I do have a variety of spirits that spirit keepers don't tend to talk about much. I like to get spirits from various backgrounds around the world as they can provide unique perspectives from various cultures and have various abilities. This isn't a complete list but just some of the more unusual ones most don't talk about:

-Sasquatch/Yeti's
-Tikbalongs
-Minotaurs
-Barong
-Kushtakas
-Garudas
-Boitata
-Akhlut
-Dingonek (very non sociable fyi)
- Mishipeshu
-Wasgowere
- Snow Lion